getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   38/F cock sucking couger AMA (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=271261)

AndreaSwallows 06-26-2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 2850681)
Favorite month of the year? Why?

July, summer dresses and heels ;)

Gman7575 06-26-2017 09:56 AM

Favorite thing to do with Sir?

AndreaSwallows 06-26-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gman7575 (Post 2851168)
Favorite thing to do with Sir?

Intuitively anticipate his desires and exceed his expectations.

AndreaSwallows 06-28-2017 02:46 PM

any questions today............

xoxoxo.........

andreaswallows

lotusdriver81 06-28-2017 02:50 PM

What's your favourite colour?

Mr.Blue 06-28-2017 04:15 PM

Lol, slut

Lol your name is AndreaSwallows, what a complete SLUT!

You want questions? Well too bad! I can see through your game, you obviously want attention like the attention luring WHORE you are - because it makes you feel validated in some small way that men would actually be interested in your whorish tales of whoredom - especially since you're older now - and it also probably turns you on at the same time.

But I can accomplish the same result by simply insulting you on your thread and calling you a cock-hungry slut, because that is what you are, and what you always will be...

The funny thing is your mind is so fucked up you probably enjoyed this response more than 100 questions, since you obviously love being degraded and humiliated, so you're welcome S L U T ;)

For all the snowflakes and would be white knights on this forum please have some intellect and realize what the actual purpose of this post was, it is in no way harmful, thank you

NoLimitz 06-28-2017 04:27 PM

Is 20 too young? ;)

That's my only question lol

AndreaSwallows 06-28-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 (Post 2854075)
What's your favourite colour?

Turquoise, or variations of it

AndreaSwallows 06-28-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Blue (Post 2854186)
Lol your name is AndreaSwallows, what a complete SLUT!

You want questions? Well too bad! I can see through your game, you obviously want attention like the attention luring WHORE you are - because it makes you feel validated in some small way that men would actually be interested in your whorish tales of whoredom - especially since you're older now - and it also probably turns you on at the same time.

But I can accomplish the same result by simply insulting you on your thread and calling you a cock-hungry slut, because that is what you are, and what you always will be...

The funny thing is your mind is so fucked up you probably enjoyed this response more than 100 questions, since you obviously love being degraded and humiliated, so you're welcome S L U T ;)

For all the snowflakes and would be white knights on this forum please have some intellect and realize what the actual purpose of this post was, it is in no way harmful, thank you

Sorry about your small penis sir.

Xoxoxo

AndreaSwallows 06-28-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLimitz (Post 2854192)
Is 20 too young? ;)

That's my only question lol

Its not the age that matters, its mostly attitude and enthusiasm ;)

Mr.Blue 06-28-2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows (Post 2854197)
Sorry about your small penis sir.

Xoxoxo

You are a beautiful, stunning lady and I am going to ask you some really boring questions which have probably already been asked before because this thread is so long.

1. What is your favorite position?
2. Are you really a cougar? How many younger men have you slept with?
3. Do you like sex more than chocolate?

Again, thank you for your time you are just so marvelous and I love asking these questions! Yay!

So is my penis bigger now? Because according to your logic mine should be at last 10 inches by now :D

hint! hint! my first post wasn't actually serious, I just thought you might be into degrading language which is something I specialize in - apologies, mah lady for trying something new on your thread, how preposterous that I even thought up such a thing! I am so very sorry..will you please forgive me?

Jaro 06-28-2017 08:10 PM

Can you list all the types and colors of shoes that you have?
Which of those do you most like to wear?

mikel5 06-28-2017 11:59 PM

What's your dirtiest fantasy?

Have you ever masturbated in public?

Have you ever been caught masturbating?

How did you react when you got caught?

How did the other person react ?

What was the first time you've masturbated?

What was the first time you had sex ?

AndreaSwallows 06-29-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Blue (Post 2854206)
You are a beautiful, stunning lady and I am going to ask you some really boring questions which have probably already been asked before because this thread is so long.

1. What is your favorite position?
2. Are you really a cougar? How many younger men have you slept with?
3. Do you like sex more than chocolate?

Again, thank you for your time you are just so marvelous and I love asking these questions! Yay!

So is my penis bigger now? Because according to your logic mine should be at last 10 inches by now :D

hint! hint! my first post wasn't actually serious, I just thought you might be into degrading language which is something I specialize in - apologies, mah lady for trying something new on your thread, how preposterous that I even thought up such a thing! I am so very sorry..will you please forgive me?

See my responce below;

(1) doggy

(2) no younger men

(3) yes, and its better for me ;)

I wish you the best of luck in finding the perfect girl with a vagina enormous enough to handle the substantial displacement of your gigantic jizz cannon.

X oxoxo....

Andreaswallows........ ;)

lotusdriver81 06-29-2017 02:04 PM

How often do you wear heels?