getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Post your random thought at the moment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422203)

Azyliux 11-07-2023 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterwants (Post 5269645)
I’ve raised this concept before, it does seem that some people don’t care about reality or truth and are happy to go along with the fantasy and get off on this. Not for me, but I guess we’re all different.

I'm honestly okay for the most part with people using this site however they wish—including fictional role-play if that is what they want. It's not for me to say how others use this site. If someone is good enough to spin a yarn that is sufficiently engaging for me to consider it plausibly real, then it mostly doesn't matter to me during casual play and interactions. Once I start to doubt the authenticity of someone I will usually lose any interest in further interaction, but it doesn't upset me.

I draw the line when it comes to establishing a deeper ongoing D/s dynamic for which mutual trust is vital and where dishonesty is a hard limit for me.

Azyliux

Masterwants 11-08-2023 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azyliux (Post 5272429)
I'm honestly okay for the most part with people using this site however they wish—including fictional role-play if that is what they want. It's not for me to say how others use this site. If someone is good enough to spin a yarn that is sufficiently engaging for me to consider it plausibly real, then it mostly doesn't matter to me during casual play and interactions. Once I start to doubt the authenticity of someone I will usually lose any interest in further interaction, but it doesn't upset me.

I draw the line when it comes to establishing a deeper ongoing D/s dynamic for which mutual trust is vital and where dishonesty is a hard limit for me.

Azyliux

I totally agree, I’m not suggesting anything is right or wrong, we all have our own standards, values, likes, dislikes, limits. What works for someone else may or not work for me. Personally, Im not ok with deliberately trying to deceive someone else, it doesn’t upset me, just doesn’t fit with my values, I need a bit more authenticity. Like you I quickly lose interest. You’re spot on about there being a difference in casual or long term dynamic in terms of authenticity, which is why I personally don’t usually indulge in a lot of casual play.

But each to their own.

pluky 11-08-2023 10:47 AM

This is Sir's toy last day of having to talk like this.

Sir has been so forgiving with his toy the last few times she made a mistake because she's sick and has to work a lot in this state.

pluky 11-10-2023 10:32 PM

I hope Sir will reply before work to give me permission to cum because I edged myself.

pluky 11-11-2023 09:56 AM

I find it weird being back to talking in first person, I don't know if I should ask to extend this rule.

pluky 11-11-2023 09:23 PM

Sir's toy has a bit of a Sub drop from yesterday's punishment.

Sex Speed Runner 11-13-2023 08:59 AM

The same company that made the original magic wand ‘hitachi’ were also going to build a nuclear power facility on the island of anglesey.

They pulled out of it in 2020 i believe!

The magic wand was originally built as a muscle massager but people used it for… other purposes. It got discontinued in the early 2010s but a new company asked them to continue making it under a different name.

just a fun fact i guess!

pluky 11-13-2023 02:06 PM

The spammer "mistresses" are really getting old.

Azyliux 11-13-2023 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner (Post 5281332)
The same company that made the original magic wand ‘hitachi’ were also going to build a nuclear power facility on the island of anglesey.

They pulled out of it in 2020 i believe!

The magic wand was originally built as a muscle massager but people used it for… other purposes. It got discontinued in the early 2010s but a new company asked them to continue making it under a different name.

just a fun fact i guess!

Yes, still sold under the name Magic Wand and still one of the best "personal massagers" on the market. From personal experience, I highly recommend the cordless version but be aware there are a lot of fake imitations on the market.

Azyliux

Dungeonmaster 11-14-2023 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5281624)
The spammer "mistresses" are really getting old.

I thought they were getting younger every time :p

Sex Speed Runner 11-14-2023 08:03 AM

I think im slightly addicted to this site!

I cannot step away for more than a month, and cant stop thinking about it some weeks!

GivingWantingDares 11-14-2023 08:05 AM

I'm VERY addicted to it. The most I can stay away from it is 2 days (usually the weekend), and when online I keep refreshing and searching for more threads... HELP ME!

pluky 11-16-2023 12:00 AM

Sir made me lightly torture my tits for 2 hours yesterday, I enjoyed it so much, but I don't want to go work this morning I feel like I just wanna stay in bed (also PMS, very close to my period)

Sex Speed Runner 11-16-2023 04:23 AM

I have always considered myself straight but the idea of being forced by a girl to suck someone’s dick has been turning me on recently.

pluky 11-17-2023 02:34 PM

My nipples are still sore.