getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Add Edges so that I can earn my first orgasm of the new year! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431219)

MischievousZephyr 01-03-2024 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yezsir (Post 5358816)
Drinking more water now!! I have updated my total and wowowowow these edges are adding up fast!!

WOOOO! We broke 300, aren't you so lucky? Now we've got to try for 400 :D

yezsir 01-03-2024 08:08 PM

This is going so fast!!! And I’ve drank so much more water Omggg!!
Thank You all for all of the more edges!!

MischievousZephyr 01-03-2024 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yezsir (Post 5358818)
This is going so fast!!! And I’ve drank so much more water Omggg!!
Thank You all for all of the more edges!!

You're so welcome! I'm staying up extra late just so I can watch you get more and more desperate to pee

Azarialeigh 01-03-2024 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MischievousZephyr (Post 5358809)
I think what we all really want is more edges for you!
Especially if they don't count towards your total, those are the best kinds of edges. How does it feel to edge just to beg to use the toilet, knowing you aren't even making a dent in your growing pile?

I was so thrilled when he agreed to that deal! What a silly boy to agree to it. He really really does love the humiliation

And 2 more from my master

yezsir 01-03-2024 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 5358820)
I was so thrilled when he agreed to that deal! What a silly boy to agree to it. He really really does love the humiliation

I didn’t know that I had much of a choice! Thank You again Master!

MischievousZephyr 01-03-2024 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 5358820)

I got a little shiver when I saw that he'd agreed to it, you have to be congratulated on convincing him!

Also I think this thread might honestly be going faster than Hwrd's right now, which is quite an achievement!

yezsir 01-03-2024 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MischievousZephyr (Post 5358822)
I got a little shiver when I saw that he'd agreed to it, you have to be congratulated on convincing him!

Also I think this thread might honestly be going faster than Hwrd's right now, which is quite an achievement!

Omg!!! I’m afraid that it is!! I was so dumb to agree to that!! Does that rule and the asking to use the bathroom rule need to stay if this gets extended???

MischievousZephyr 01-03-2024 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yezsir (Post 5358823)
Omg!!! I’m afraid that it is!! I was so dumb to agree to that!! Does that rule and the asking to use the bathroom rule need to stay if this gets extended???

I wouldn't be opposed to negotiating for an extension, but since you seem to love the humiliation so much maybe you'd prefer if we kept them :D

Azarialeigh 01-03-2024 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yezsir (Post 5358823)

If you extend this thread then yes all the rules from this thread that you have agreed to would/should be extended as well.

+2 more from my master

yezsir 01-03-2024 08:18 PM

Ummm what kind of negotiation can we do on the extension?

MischievousZephyr 01-03-2024 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yezsir (Post 5358829)
Ummm what kind of negotiation can we do on the extension?

How about... if you agree to extend it, you can have my permission to pee? And if not, you'll just have to keep asking, and racking up more edges anyway? :p

yezsir 01-03-2024 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MischievousZephyr (Post 5358831)
How about... if you agree to extend it, you can have my permission to pee? And if not, you'll just have to keep asking, and racking up more edges anyway? :p

I think that I’ll say no for now

MischievousZephyr 01-03-2024 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yezsir (Post 5358833)
I think that I’ll say no for now

Fair enough, have some more edges then

(I'm sorry if I'm not doing this right, I'm still really new to this stuff :()

Azarialeigh 01-03-2024 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MischievousZephyr (Post 5358831)

Oh man he didn’t take it, he must want to have to beg for permission to pee then….

+2 from my master

yezsir 01-03-2024 08:49 PM

I do need to go to the bathroom now. May I please be allowed to use the bathroom?