getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Breast Enlargment and More Fun (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350829)

kanger 10-23-2018 10:07 PM

INCH by inch you are shaving your legs.

Blue Griffin 10-24-2018 05:21 PM

Bra, panties, Messy, canvas- hearts drawn over nipples.

kanger 10-24-2018 09:38 PM

INCH again and I should really try to hit those consecutive days.

Consensus 10-25-2018 09:41 AM

I've been rubbish, os I haven't been able to get to a computer. Let's rectify that with another PIGGY and I hope you like it.

Blue Griffin 10-25-2018 04:07 PM

Bra, panties, Messy, canvas- write "s-i-s-s-y" on your toe and finger nails. (St least toes.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consensus (Post 3467083)
I've been rubbish, os I haven't been able to get to a computer. Let's rectify that with another PIGGY and I hope you like it.

Btw what are you making them eat? You get to pick the food/how to eat.

kanger 10-26-2018 05:44 AM

INCH again and since this finally is my 25th post I'll add GYM! As for your exercise do 20 alternating feet inverted hamstring stretches :)

Shuol 10-26-2018 06:24 AM

Today you get : HEELS. Enjoy ;)

Consensus 10-26-2018 02:36 PM

I totally didn't notice that Blue Griffin, thank you for pointing that out!

So, ChubbyShySissy, I ask that you eat stewed steak (or cooked up minced quorn in tomato if you wanna go veggie) from a bowl without hands. Ideally the bowl is actually a trough for the full piggy-like experience, but I accept that may not be possible. Topless, in heels. Your choice for lower clothes.

Hope that rectifies and clarifies things!

kanger 10-27-2018 07:29 AM

INCH and GYM again! For today's exercise: 15 Explosive lunges!

Blue Griffin 10-27-2018 11:12 AM

Bra, panties, Messy, canvas- write "open parking in rear" on your belly.

Is your keyword count up to date on your blog? Seems it's been close to a week since the last update. You should be getting close to your last special keyword.

ChubbyShySissy 10-27-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 3468610)
Bra, panties, Messy, canvas- write "open parking in rear" on your belly.

Is your keyword count up to date on your blog? Seems it's been close to a week since the last update. You should be getting close to your last special keyword.

No, it's been quite a busy week and I haven't had tie to sit down and update everything including a few more questions in the thread. Hoping everything will be updated tomorrow. :)

Blue Griffin 10-28-2018 03:07 PM

Sure. As long as you keep it up to date eventually.

Bra, panties, Messy, diaper.

ChubbyShySissy 10-29-2018 04:56 PM

Everything is up to date now! Ended up getting an early night last night and should be back to doing tasks this week. I was away for a few days. I need to schedule a cam session as well so that should be fun!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Consensus (Post 3464513)
Hi hi!

It's time for me to blitz by here again and add on a PIGGY as that makes three and it's an underused keyword.

Also, Blue Griffin got me thinking. I don't tend to use pronouns or names (though I am trying to be better) but what are your preferred ones? Do you like using 'she' for example or is it that pronouns are utterly irrelevant given that the fun, it would appear, is tied to the humiliation aspects?

On that slightly, but not much, philosophical note: have you read Descent of Man by Grayson Perry?

1. I enjoy she but love being called things like faggot and sissy for the humiliation. I don't like he really.

2.I have not. I don't read too much.

Blue Griffin 10-29-2018 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChubbyShySissy (Post 3470876)
Everything is up to date now! Ended up getting an early night last night and should be back to doing tasks this week. I was away for a few days. I need to schedule a cam session as well so that should be fun!

1. I enjoy she but love being called things like faggot and sissy for the humiliation. I don't like he really.

2.I have not. I don't read too much.

I'll keep that in mind.
Bra, panties, Messy, breast.

Also It appears all your blog are gone/invisible.
EDIT: it appears they've been temporarily turned off. No worries.

Blue Griffin 10-30-2018 04:49 PM

Bra, diaper, Messy, breast.

Getting closer to messy! ;)