getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dares in Shared Apartment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=396583)

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 01:43 PM

I'm in the parking garage and hav hidden my clothes. I used the list and edged on some random floors. It didn't take long, because I am so horny...

I'm just about to do the edge here, then walk back up. My pussy is so wet, I'll definitely drop the dildo though :\

SlaveJim. 12-03-2020 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring_Alice (Post 4215993)
I'm in the parking garage and hav hidden my clothes. I used the list and edged on some random floors. It didn't take long, because I am so horny...

I'm just about to do the edge here, then walk back up. My pussy is so wet, I'll definitely drop the dildo though :\

Well I hope you don't bump into someone too😉
I wonder how many times you will drop it😜

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlaveJim. (Post 4215996)
Well I hope you don't bump into someone too😉
I wonder how many times you will drop it😜

I hid in a floor while someone went past on the stairs.

I lost count of edges, but it was double figures. My pussy is a sloppy gaping mess...

Back in my room, ready to fuck it into oblivion and cum. God I need this!

privvy 12-03-2020 02:49 PM

How about accidentally dropping your towel to reveal your naked (or semi naked) body after exiting the bathroom when returning to your bedroom?

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by privvy (Post 4216038)
How about accidentally dropping your towel to reveal your naked (or semi naked) body after exiting the bathroom when returning to your bedroom?

I don't want to actually expose myself to them. I like the risk. That would ruin the fun!

SlaveJim. 12-03-2020 02:59 PM

You are not allowed to wear any clothes untill you retrieve your t-shirt and panties from the car park.

You must go in the lift. Press all the buttons. As you go down position yourself bent over exposed and blindfd yourself. Only take it off at the basement.

Once you get your clothes you must walk in the building through the main door, if they are not there then you do it without that item of clothing...

Hope you give it a go😉😜

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlaveJim. (Post 4216043)
You are not allowed to wear any clothes untill you retrieve your t-shirt and panties from the car park.

You must go in the lift. Press all the buttons. As you go down position yourself bent over exposed and blindfd yourself. Only take it off at the basement.

Once you get your clothes you must walk in the building through the main door, if they are not there then you do it without that item of clothing...

Hope you give it a go😉😜

OK. Can I touch myself in the lift?

It might make it less petrifying :)

SlaveJim. 12-03-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring_Alice (Post 4216047)
OK. Can I touch myself in the lift?

It might make it less petrifying :)

Only if you stay bent over and spread,

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 03:45 PM

Back at the apartment. The elevator was exhilarating because I wasn't sure if anyone saw me rubbing my pussy with my head on the floor and my ass facing the doors.

It took forever!

I was leaking like a tap again at the bottom.

I go both my thong and tshirt, then walked round outside and walked up the stairs. Which was still a rush in It's own way!

Got in the apartment without any trouble :)

Daring_Alice 12-04-2020 01:49 AM

Outfit.

OK yesterday:s thong and tshirt are definitely going in the wash. Who wants to pick me something for today? I've got my plug in and I'm using my vibrator on low in bed :)

bluedieblub 12-04-2020 02:01 AM

Exactly as you are now, go to the bathroom and relieve yourself. Don't close the door and keep the vibe on.

Daring_Alice 12-04-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedieblub (Post 4216367)
Exactly as you are now, go to the bathroom and relieve yourself. Don't close the door and keep the vibe on.

I already peed this morning. I can go edge in the bathroom though. I think the others are still asleep...

bluedieblub 12-04-2020 02:04 AM

That works too. Have an edge while you are on the bathroom, and if they aren't awake, one in the hallway.

Daring_Alice 12-04-2020 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedieblub (Post 4216370)
That works too. Have an edge while you are on the bathroom, and if they aren't awake, one in the hallway.

OK. I'll do it now. :)

Daring_Alice 12-04-2020 02:21 AM

2 edges to start the morning. :)

Noone is awake yet, so the hall was easy. Still exciting though!

I can't stay naked all day... They'll be up soon.