getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Person Above Piss/Scat/Toilet Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=362087)

Glamdring 05-18-2020 10:11 PM

Bumping it again....

One_Daring_Gamer 05-18-2020 10:16 PM

This dare is active the next three days. First of all you need to stay hydrated so drink a glass of water every hour and thirty minuets. You can only pee when you are bursting and when you are doing so you have to do it through panties for three seconds then you can stop... if you can:p

I don’t have any diapers.

Glamdring 05-28-2020 02:00 PM

Next time you have to go, poop on the top of the tank behind the seat. No cleaning it off for now. For the next 3 days when you have go # 1 or #2, you must sit backwards on the seat with your nose touching the pile. Then you're allowed to clean it off. Hopefully it's not too soft and runny. ;)

Good luck.

I'd love something to do with the link in my signature! :)

squishylittlelizzie 06-03-2020 06:02 AM

You may go anywhere but the toilet for 24 hours. You may wear a diaper if you wish, but my not adjust clothing to void if you don't wear a diaper. You may change your clothing or diaper every 4 hours if you would like after getting permission from 5 get dare users. You may only use your hands to help you clean up, not water, wipes, tissue, etc. You may wash your hands after you change of you drink one liter of water.

dbgetdare 06-03-2020 09:06 AM

the next time you have too poo you shit in your Hand and take a deep breath. put your shit in the Toilette after 1 hour you can clean your Hand.

scat eating please for me

baksiu 06-04-2020 01:11 AM

Take a poop on a plate. Divide it into 6 parts, each of different size, then sort them from smallest to biggest and give them numbers (1 smallest, 6 biggest and so on). Roll a dice. All chunks except for the chunk number you rolled, get in your mouth and transfer to toilet, then say them a goodbye and flush. When done, eat the remaining lucky chunk you rolled.

chibi666 06-04-2020 01:50 PM

Before your next business Skype meeting piss in a large glass and casually drink the whole thing during the meeting.

squishylittlelizzie 06-06-2020 02:01 PM

Since you seem to like eating your scat and drinking your pisss so so much. For 24 hours, everything you eat or drink must have scat or piss in it. And everytime you scat for the day you must use a little in cooking.

DiaperMad 06-07-2020 01:59 AM

You must put half a bag of marshmallows and a full can of squirty cream up ya butt, then diaper up. Just one diaper but your thickest diaper. Go out for a walk to a play park, you must play on the park equipment or sit on a bench as you mess. on you walk home you must have your diaper sticking out from your waist band. :P

Anything with extreme enemas, thick diapers, anal, edging, pain play, drug play.... :P

squishylittlelizzie 06-07-2020 02:01 AM

hmmm. go ahead and complete the dare you just gave to me, but also squirt some oatmeal up your bum before you head out.

it's not in my limits, so i won't be doing it, but it seems right up your alley

DiaperMad 06-07-2020 02:08 AM

Sorry your right, I didn't see the no public till after I posted. Ok so youre a massive meanie, you cant just flip it like that! super unfair!!

ok new one for you, you have to drink water till you wet your panties, then dry off and get diapered. You have to keep your pee soaked pants in your mouth till your 1st diaper wetting.

batfinch 06-07-2020 02:14 AM

Time for a pee me thinks

CagedDiaperBitch 06-08-2020 10:01 AM

Pee in your pants and then edge yourself for five minutes before cleaning up

Pacman44 06-08-2020 11:26 AM

Next time you need to poop You go in your pants then keep it there for a hour after that you may clean it out of your pants but no hands allowed!

pilik 06-09-2020 05:34 AM

Stand above the toilet and squeeze the shit out through your cheeks. Clean your ass spotless using your hand. Don't forget to lick the hand clean each time, you wouldn't reuse dirty paper!