getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   (Self) Spanking Dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15889)

Pehart 04-07-2017 01:05 AM

So my numbers where: 3, 4, 2, 1, and last but not least 6.

After another 2 spanking sessions this was a little resting. The first half of the 48 hard strokes on the underwear was more painful than the second half on my nude ass. I'm becoming a spanking addict I think. So it's time for me for an another one! Nice game! Thank you!

rocknroll 04-07-2017 06:21 AM

Punish me?

Could someone please roll for me? I've been a very naughty slave in need of a very serious spanking.

KittenCatt 04-09-2017 07:24 AM

Hi,

Could someone please roll for me? If I do it myself, I sometimes cheat on my rolls to avoid parts I don't like as much... :(

Thanks so much!

Dom Male 04-09-2017 10:27 AM

Rocknroll

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknroll (Post 2735883)
Could someone please roll for me? I've been a very naughty slave in need of a very serious spanking.

2,2,1,3,5 for you. Enjoy

swrd4 04-09-2017 10:30 AM

Can someone roll for me I've been very bad and this way someone else decides the punishment

Dom Male 04-09-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenCatt (Post 2739211)
Hi,

Could someone please roll for me? If I do it myself, I sometimes cheat on my rolls to avoid parts I don't like as much... :(

Thanks so much!

6, 5, 1, 4, 2,1, 5 for you Kitten

MarvHarvey 04-13-2017 04:48 PM

I rolled 7 dice: 6 1 3 2 5 1 5

Implement:
6 - Paddle
Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed
What to wear:
3 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
What to do before your spanking:
2 - Auntie roleplay: Get in the room and say "Please auntie, don't spank me. I promise I will be a good boy/girl now."
How many and how hard:
5 - 30 hard
What to do during your spanking:
1 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it co
What to do after your spanking:
5 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I substituted the bathbrush for the missing paddle, otherwise it was quick and left me gasping and red. It was a bit odd to speak to "auntie" out loud.

NinjaDog 06-01-2017 10:05 AM

1 - Ruler

2 - Over a chair

5 - Naked

6 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking

5 - 30 hard

2 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it comes.

4 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

My ass is still burning! Thankfully it wasn't a ton of spanks. But having to do them hard over a totally exposed ass definitely adds to the pain. I hated having to keep silent during the spanks. I often whimper or wince once they get quite painful so this was really tough for me. Thank you for the dare!

TheBigSkip 06-01-2017 03:24 PM

Can someone roll for me? Picture proof on kik if you roll for me.

karlcane 06-02-2017 05:02 AM

karl again

Implement:
6 - Paddle

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:
3 or 4 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking

3 - Letter roleplay: Sit down and write a few lines about how naughty you have been and why you deserve this spanking.

How many and how hard:
4 - 18 hard

5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Sir" after each.

2 - Stand in the corner for 5 minutes exposing your red bottom

done by my master... my ass is hot now as I write this report...
Thanks

karl

atownesq 05-06-2018 05:47 PM

I had to do this as a result of losing a game of battleship. I rolled:

Implement:

6 - Paddle

Where:

4 - Kneeling in front of couch

What to wear:

3 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking

1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."

How many and how hard:
2 - 24 medium hard

5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I have a black leather paddle that has the word "slut" on it so I used that. I closed the door to my bedroom then knocked on it, opened it and said to the invisible person, "Hi, my name is atownesq, I'm sorry for being a bad boy sir, I'm here for my spanking." I was wearing a red t-shirt, blue gym shorts, and black boxer briefs. I then went back to the living room and got on both knees in front of my sofa.

I pulled my shorts and underwear down to expose my bare ass, and with my left hand on the sofa I sort of stuck my ass out a bit as I began spanking with my right hand. I alternated cheeks starting with my right one, and said, "One, thank you Miss, Two, Thank You Miss" continuing alternating cheeks till I did 24 total.

It stung a bit but not too badly as it was just getting warmed up. I looked in the mirror and both cheeks are a light shade of pink.

Shuol 05-20-2018 12:07 AM

From a lost dare I had to do this one here is the result of what I did this morning :
Implement:
2 - Hand
Where:
5 - On a bed on all fours
What to wear:
5 or 6 - Naked
5 or 6 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking
How many and how hard:
4 - 18 hard
4 or 5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss" after each.
3 - Say "Thank you for the well deserved spanking, Miss" and get dressed
good dare :)

Subbyprincess13 12-01-2019 06:07 PM

3: wooden spoon
6: standing
3: pants and underwear down fully clothed
1: headmaster roleplay
3: 30 medium hard
6: count and thank you Sir after each spank
2: stand in the corner for 5 mins to show red butt

I will say this one wasn't so much for the pain, but definitely for the humiliation. Knocking and introducing myself saying I was there for my spanking was embarrassing. Also having to thank you Sir after each spanking along with counting was embarrassing. My pride was definitely hit harder for this one. 😳 Thanks for putting this together!

RaeAllDay 12-12-2022 05:38 PM

Today was my spanking punishment day, and I was ordered to do this dare along with a few others.

I rolled 1, 5, 3, 4, 5, 4, 2

I had to use a ruler for 30 hard spanks while on all fours n my bed. I had to wear all of my clothes with my pants and underwear pushed down. I had to stand like this in the corner for 5 minutes before and after my spanking.

I'd never used a ruler as a spanking implement before. I was worried that it would hurt a lot, but I think that my ruler isn't swishy enough to cause intense pain. After each stroke, I had to count and say thank you miss/sir (I alternated). I did end up woth sme nice marks.

I would love to try this again on my next spanking day. I'd love it if someone else rolled for me and PMed me the results.