getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Messy Wedgie (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101848)

MessFanatic 04-19-2020 10:40 PM

Fit a full cake down the front and back of your underwear! Pm me pics if comfortable.

Mine can be food only and up to 15 items. Try to use condiments/simple things cause I don’t have a big variety.

MessFanatic 04-20-2020 11:26 PM

Make a chocolate sundae in your underwear (3scoops of ice cream chocolate syrup whipped cream etc.) and do a shoulder wedgie for 2 hours! Pm me pics if you are comfortable with it ( no face needed or anything like that).

Mine has to be food with up to 15 items and I don’t have a lot of variety so sauces/ foods most people have.

MessFanatic 04-30-2020 09:13 PM

Bumping this underrated thread!!

GTO 05-01-2020 05:43 AM

Put 5 cans of tomato sauce, a bottle of katsup, and 3 tomatoes in the back of your underwear and give yourself an atomic wedgie

MessFanatic 05-01-2020 11:26 PM

Let’s see. How about you put a whole chocolate cake in the front and whatever you can’t fit in the front goes to the back. When it is all in top it off with some ice cream to fill the gaps and then give yourself a shoulder/bra connection wedgie and stay in that mess and wedgie for 1 hour! Wedgie can come down after 20 minutes but you can’t leave the mess of adjust the wedgie for the rest of the hour. Please send video pm me if you need my email to send a video.

MessFanatic 05-05-2020 12:59 AM

Bumping this messy thread for wedgie lovers like myself

RealPiggy 05-05-2020 01:27 AM

Put a cup of peanut butter down the front of your underwear
1 cup jelly in the back
Do 10 squeaky cleans

MessFanatic 05-06-2020 05:55 PM

How about you put a fully loaded pb and J sandwich in front and another in the back.

Try to use condiments and whipped cream/cool whip please. That is all I have really. Pm me if you need a bigger list of items.

callmecurious 05-10-2020 01:16 PM

Mix relish or whatever the chunkiest condiment you have with the cool whip and give yourself a messy shoulder wedgie for 30 minutes

MessFanatic 05-10-2020 10:55 PM

How about you make an ice cream sundae in the front of your underwear and a bowl of porridge down the back. You will then do 10 squeaky cleans and then do a perma wedgie for 30 minutes. During this time you cannot cum or edge. And you can’t sit. Just stand there and feel your mess. Please send me pictures through pm or I can send you my email if it makes it easier to send pics.

Try to use condiments and whipped cream/cool whip please. That is all I have really. Pm me if you need a bigger list of items.

Wedgiel0ver1 05-11-2020 10:23 PM

Do a squeaky clean with some milk and cereal in your panties. Then eat the cereal.

Likes:Wedgie dares in panties, being talked down to, masters or mistresses, spankings, bananas, deep throating, being treated like a slut

Limits:Public, illegal, family, eating poop, drinking piss, money.

Toys:none

MessFanatic 05-12-2020 11:04 PM

A tub of mayo and ice cream down front another down back! Send me a full video and no orgasming or cumming or even edging during the whole 1 hour you will spend in your filth. Also you may edge but ONLY if it is in the video for the extra humiliation and that is the only way to even edge.

GTO 05-21-2020 04:59 AM

Put in 2 jars of peanut butter in the back and 2 jars of marshmellow fluff in the front and pull as hard as you can do 15 squeaky cleans then keep all the mess in for 2 hours with no edging until that times up

MessFanatic 05-22-2020 12:21 AM

Squirt a whole can of whipped cream in the front and another down the back! Do a hanging wedgie for 1 hour and send me a full video through pm and if you need my email let me know also if you want to cum you can BUT it must be in the video for me to see for your humiliation. I’m on pc and don’t have kik.

Make mine real messy.

MessFanatic 06-01-2020 10:05 PM

Bumping this messy amazing thread