getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   21f Looking for Public dares :) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246295)

bthomas 01-29-2016 03:08 PM

Does this hotel have any other amenities that you haven't tried out yet?

bthomas 01-29-2016 03:24 PM

One girl takes the other girl's room key and hides it somewhere in the hotel, then says where it is. The other girl goes to get it, wearing wrapped up bed sheets instead of clothes. Repeat this for the other girl. If you don't retrieve the key card and need to be let in, you lose.

MissPublic 01-29-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bthomas (Post 2077136)
One girl takes the other girl's room key and hides it somewhere in the hotel, then says where it is. The other girl goes to get it, wearing wrapped up bed sheets instead of clothes. Repeat this for the other girl. If you don't retrieve the key card and need to be let in, you lose.

I hid the key on the roof on top in the middle of the roof.

She walked up to the roof, found the key and came back. Since she was covered it wasnt embarrasing.

She hid the key in one of the elevators.. it took a while but since nobody could saw anything it was easy :)

We need more dares

(Aylin 2:2 Kristina)

bthomas 01-29-2016 03:43 PM

Walk around the hallways wearing a tight top and no bra. Chat on your phone and carry around a glass of water. "Bump" into someone, pretending to be distracted by your phone, while spilling the water over your front so the top becomes transparent.

Jaberwocky 01-29-2016 03:46 PM

Wow, this thread exploded. Anyway, Aas to your question regarding post 140
The idea is that you can't hear what is happening in the others stalls. If you set up a small playlist that takes about half an hour, you can just close your eyes and wait, unaware what is happening around you and thus no idea if you will end up naked. But this time you are allowed to lock the door.

As to dares at/near the hotel...

Dare 1:
Wear a T-Shirt without a bra and place clothes pegs on your nipples. As you are covered, you should be able to buy something in a shop. With "as you are covered", I of course do not suggest that those pegs won't be noticeable.

Dare 2:
Wear a shirt without panties. Insert a vibe and have it running at a low speed. Carry something thus your hands are not at your waist level. Go to a crowded area and let the vibe drop out. Make sure at least one person sees what happens.

Dare 3:
Collect 5 signatures of men and 5 signatures of women. Say you need those signatures because you are required to ask permission to enjoy an orgasm after masturbating in front of your roommate's boyfriend. This you can turn into a competition.

MissPublic 01-29-2016 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bthomas (Post 2077161)
Walk around the hallways wearing a tight top and no bra. Chat on your phone and carry around a glass of water. "Bump" into someone, pretending to be distracted by your phone, while spilling the water over your front so the top becomes transparent.

Since i have to be bottomless until sunday morning i let Aylin do the dare. She bumped into an old man and spit the water all over her. Her white top became transparent and she acted like she was shocked and went back to our room

Since we go on with our game tomorrow we will do just ONE more dare
please make it hard! it will give the winner 2 points, so that person, which completes the dare will be the winner of this round and the other one will get the punishment

(Aylin 3:2 Kristina)

MissPublic 01-29-2016 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaberwocky (Post 2077165)
Wow, this thread exploded. Anyway, Aas to your question regarding post 140
The idea is that you can't hear what is happening in the others stalls. If you set up a small playlist that takes about half an hour, you can just close your eyes and wait, unaware what is happening around you and thus no idea if you will end up naked. But this time you are allowed to lock the door.

As to dares at/near the hotel...

Dare 1:
Wear a T-Shirt without a bra and place clothes pegs on your nipples. As you are covered, you should be able to buy something in a shop. With "as you are covered", I of course do not suggest that those pegs won't be noticeable.

Dare 2:
Wear a shirt without panties. Insert a vibe and have it running at a low speed. Carry something thus your hands are not at your waist level. Go to a crowded area and let the vibe drop out. Make sure at least one person sees what happens.

Dare 3:
Collect 5 signatures of men and 5 signatures of women. Say you need those signatures because you are required to ask permission to enjoy an orgasm after masturbating in front of your roommate's boyfriend. This you can turn into a competition.

Well do all of them tomorrow! ;)
For now we want a special hard dare :D

bthomas 01-29-2016 04:00 PM

Both of you step out of your room wearing nothing but towels. Keep your phones and room keys with you. Each of you go to different floors of the hotel, with the intention of being as far apart as possible. Once you two get far enough apart, text each other to see if the other person is ready. Once you are both ready, take off the towels and put them somewhere inaccessible. You will both be completely naked and unable to cover up. Then you two will have a slow race back to your room. Whoever gets back to the room first looses. And you two must keep moving. If you need to hide, do so for no more than one minute per spot.

MissPublic 01-29-2016 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bthomas (Post 2077179)
Both of you step out of your room wearing nothing but towels. Keep your phones and room keys with you. Each of you go to different floors of the hotel, with the intention of being as far apart as possible. Once you two get far enough apart, text each other to see if the other person is ready. Once you are both ready, take off the towels and put them somewhere inaccessible. You will both be completely naked and unable to cover up. Then you two will have a slow race back to your room. Whoever gets back to the room first looses. And you two must keep moving. If you need to hide, do so for no more than one minute per spot.

That was a funny dare :D
Aylin started on the roof and threw her towel off the hotel. I started out of the hotel on the other side of the big street and threw the towel on the road. (its night)

I cant report how her part went exactly, but here is what she said:
"When i left the roof i slowly walked until i reached the end of the highest floor. I took the stairs to go down and then i heard someone in the floor i had to go through. I hid for one minute but he didnt passed me... :( I started walking to the stairs on the other side of the hotel (until the other end of the floor). I passed the guy and smiled at him. He was looking at me all the time so i bend over and spread my cheeks to give him what he wanted. Then i continued walking.

I got seen by 2 groups and 6 or 7 single persons... :D"

^^Thats her report^^
-------------------------
vvHere is my reportvv

I started with waiting until nobody was to see to cross the street. After one minute i noticed that i HAD to go NOW. So i just crossed the street while 4 cars passed. I went to the hotel front door and tried to get to the stairs without getting seen... It didnt worked :/ I got caught by a very drunk guy which followed me to the stairs. i said to him that he should go away, but he stayed, so i ran away threw the first floor and went up to the second floor. I had to hide often, but i was caught often too. I got angry views and many smiling faces to see.

When i was at our room i waited there for about 5 minutes to be sure that Aylin was the first one which was arriving, then i unlocked the door and went into our room. She was waiting for me in our living room, naked....

She is now masturbating on our balcony and i will let her back in, only if i believe that she had an orgasm. ;)

MissPublic 01-29-2016 04:47 PM

Do you think i should let her in now or should she wait a bit naked on the balcony? ;)

bthomas 01-29-2016 04:50 PM

You ran into a drunken man on your way back and she didn't. Give her 15 more minutes.

MissPublic 01-29-2016 04:52 PM

alright :) the world can see her nicy body until 5 past 1 (in my timezone)

bthomas 01-29-2016 04:56 PM

So how was the pizza?

barefooted83 01-29-2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissPublic (Post 2076461)
I already did dare 2, but ill do it again *-* it was fun!

Dare 1 seems to be harder than the dare of Barefooted... ill give it a try ;)
You said: "instead of leaving the door unlocked, you could listen to music", does that mean that i have to lock the door and listen to music for half an hour?

Please let us know how it went when you have been to the pool :)

Nice job at the hotel though

r0ver 01-30-2016 01:53 AM

Each write down a list of 5 different places around the hotel for the other girl to masturbate.
Both leave the room at the same time wearing 5 items of clothing and with your phone's. Each girl goes to the first place on their list , removes an item of clothing and masturbates to an edge. Leave the item of clothing there and go to the second place. Repeat until you reach the last place. This time masturbate until you orgasm, but ring the other girl so she can hear you cum. The last girl to cum wins.

A simpler one: repeat the dare where you rubbed each other's pussies in the elevator, but this time eat each other out instead. The first girl to cum loses.