getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Introductions (Post your info here!) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72)

Dawotch 12-05-2010 01:34 PM

Hello

Hello tord members, I've been lurking here for a few days unsure of wear to start. That's partly because I'm not used to jumping into something that's already started with no real landing point...like hopping into a double dutch jump rope competition right from the audience. But I figured I'd start here and go from there, so a few details about myself. Well I'm 28, American though I currently live and work in Germany, I'm mostly a digital artist but will use paper if I'm away from my computer, I'm also a digital musician though that is more of a hobby than any of my other creative ventures. I'm a writer, and also a very big geek, though I'm partial about what I watch so with that thought I would call my self an elitist in my own mind. On a slightly dirty light, I'm a Dom, and self styled professional pervert, which is my elegant way of saying that I can and probably will take normal everyday conversation and pervert it, but it's all harmless fun to me. I'm really just around here to pick up some new friends, and new experiences. Because life is nothing more than a series of experiences and I'd rather have a lot of pleasant ones than a few unpleasant ones.

Ranzid 12-11-2010 08:56 AM

Hello, I'm ranzid , long time internet gremlin ( I scamper around finding bad things) and recently introduced to the sub/dom thing , im here to learn more and maybe find a new victim... did i say victim? I mean special friend ;)

Ive joined here as some of the dares a most devious and fun .. and I like that .. so yea thats me :)

ljfairy 12-11-2010 10:17 AM

Hi Im Lj, Ive been lurking for several months after finding the site when I was looking for dares for my friend.
I am usually a sub, and will try most things :p

Here to lurk and read and learn and play :D

Intumesce 12-12-2010 01:51 PM

So... I'm here, rejoice?

Okay fair enough, who am I? My name is Twan, I'm 19 years old and from Holland, yes the country of legal weed and prostitutes... But that is of no concern. I'm here because I was lured in by the D/s area and as the random internet user I am, immidiatly registered and posted an advert, of course not thinking about actually establishing myself as the nice guy I think I am ;).

So I'm going to figure out where I ended up now after a (non-) drunk stuper and maybe post here and there.

Your always post-hunting new nutt-job
Twan ;).

WristShot54 01-03-2011 09:31 PM

Hi all!

Fairly new to the site and have been lurking for a week or so before jumping in. I love the idea and am down for most things.

I love to meet new people so send my a line if you feel so inclined

sizzle 01-04-2011 03:28 PM

Im a 15 year old guy from canada, i love to golf and i live for the summer and my cottage :)
i'm gay too... well thats what i think right now, who knows. kinda wish i was straight/ bi
i have a thing for short cute boys with justin bieber flow :D
I like to cook too, id like to think i'm ok at it haha

physosophy 01-15-2011 09:31 AM

A few things about myself, I am 24 and a graduate student in physics. I have been interested in better understanding my dominant tendencies, which I hope to explore more. I should be getting into that soon enough.

Hopefully I will find what I am looking for.

Muffin 01-17-2011 03:42 PM

I'm a 15 year old girl from the Netherlands, came here looking for some fun dares for my friends and me. Limits now as for what I have been lurking here till now ^^ I loveeee being controlled, dares that don't get easily noticed and anything that hurts.

Slenderman - Doctor 01-17-2011 03:42 PM

I'm Edgar the duck.

I have a long beak and I eat bread.

cowhugging 01-23-2011 10:24 PM

Hi!
I go by Sasha, and I'm a member of PETA. Been such for... 2 years? I'm a vegan, have been for 3 years. I love role-playing and writing stories. I adore learning languages and new things in general. Above all, I am a Southern Baptist Christian, and I love God with all of my heart.
If you want to know more, PM's are nice, too. :)

PS: I have been studying French for three years. Alors, je parle français en peu. :)

ozmandius 01-26-2011 10:34 AM

you can call me OZ

Hello, you can call me OZ.

I'm a 43 yr old college educated professional who lives in NW Arkansas. I'm an avid Razorback fan who enjoys movies, reading, beer, a good bottle of wine or a stiff drink. I like to have my back rubbed and feet washed and I've been known to give a foot massage in return if treated right.
I'm confident in who I am and what I'm looking for so this site will be my avenue to achieve these goals.

I've read quite a few post here and I like it and I'm really excited to get to know some of you - not all of you; only some of you.

Talk to you soon.

OZ

punky4u 01-26-2011 07:32 PM

I am new here to tord. I'm into diapers pee poop. Spanking and cororner time. Don't like public lots of pain body peircing/writing or anything anal other than the banana trick (etc) will not eat drink or wear pee poop blood or any other body fluid so don't ask me

hornyjack 01-30-2011 08:52 AM

Hi people! Bit late for this but only just spotted the thread lol :P

My name's Jack, I'm 13 and live in the South West of England. I'm still at school, but not really into sport or anything, good at IT and other subjects like English! :)

Always on Facebook, MSN, Skype and the internet so joined getDare for a bit of fun and so far not dissapointed! PM me or add me as a friend if you want to chat!

Jack x

MandyMoo 02-03-2011 07:15 AM

I'm Amanda, or Mandy for short. I'm from the UK, age 17. Just came across the forum about a week ago and am excited about doing some dares!

LUCKYPSMILE 02-18-2011 03:39 PM

hey new girl here, from a small city in utah. how is everyone?

I'm single and down to anything. found this forum on the web thought it would be fun.

Will be done with high school in about 3 months.