getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dares in Shared Apartment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=396583)

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prphett (Post 4215618)
and sooo... esciting isn't it? :D so bad you have to put the shirt back in a few...maybe you can get another cushion and do not put the shirt back on.. then once the movie starts it will be easier to bare your tits again :D

They're back and I had my tshirt on in time.

I don't think another cushion would really work...

They gave me a bloody Mary too. :)

Kaiyo 12-03-2020 10:06 AM

get yourself a blanket and play with your nipples, some pinching and twisting required ^^

Nat s 12-03-2020 10:08 AM

I have a clothinv ontrol fetish it makes youWET as hell

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiyo (Post 4215626)
get yourself a blanket and play with your nipples, some pinching and twisting required ^^

I can't move to get a blanket...

prphett 12-03-2020 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring_Alice (Post 4215637)
I can't move to get a blanket...

but if the movie starts ..you can bare your tits again and in the while keep fucking your ass with plug :D

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prphett (Post 4215642)
but if the movie starts ..you can bare your tits again and in the while keep fucking your ass with plug :D

Yes, I suppose so... I can pinch my nipples a little too. :)

This is crazy!

prphett 12-03-2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring_Alice (Post 4215645)
Yes, I suppose so... I can pinch my nipples a little too. :)

This is crazy!

yes..do pinch your nipples.. :D how things are going? what is happening there?

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prphett (Post 4215658)
yes..do pinch your nipples.. :D how things are going? what is happening there?

Well, I'm a hot mess barely covered by anything and they are snuggled under a blanket...

I think they have been drinking this afternoon, they seem kind of tired. She is leaning on his shoulder, which they don't normally do unless they've had a drink. They're friends, but not normally that close...

My nipples are rock hard in my exposed boobs and my pussy is aching, every time I fuck my ass it sends a new wave of pleasure through me. I'm drenched in sweat and my thighs are sticky.

Does that cover it? ;)

JackBlack351 12-03-2020 10:48 AM

You should probably snuggle with them :D

Do you think they're hot? Maybe everyone ends up happy

prphett 12-03-2020 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring_Alice (Post 4215661)
Well, I'm a hot mess barely covered by anything and they are snuggled under a blanket...

I think they have been drinking this afternoon, they seem kind of tired. She is leaning on his shoulder, which they don't normally do unless they've had a drink. They're friends, but not normally that close...

My nipples are rock hard in my exposed boobs and my pussy is aching, every time I fuck my ass it sends a new wave of pleasure through me. I'm drenched in sweat and my thighs are sticky.

Does that cover it? ;)

well quite a nice picture :D do you think they may get asleep soon or later? in the while keep playing with ass..pussy..and exposed tits :D according to what you told us I think they did not noticed..

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackBlack351 (Post 4215676)
You should probably snuggle with them :D

Do you think they're hot? Maybe everyone ends up happy

Nope. I don't think of them like that. That will jus ruin the thrill of everything anyway...

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prphett (Post 4215678)
well quite a nice picture :D do you think they may get asleep soon or later? in the while keep playing with ass..pussy..and exposed tits :D according to what you told us I think they did not noticed..

I think she might be asleep on his shoulder. I'm pleased you enjoy my torment :)

JackBlack351 12-03-2020 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring_Alice (Post 4215683)
Nope. I don't think of them like that. That will jus ruin the thrill of everything anyway...

You're probably right. It would only be fun if you felt attracted to them in any way.

Try to cover yourself a bit less. See how far you dare to go.

prphett 12-03-2020 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring_Alice (Post 4215687)
I think she might be asleep on his shoulder. I'm pleased you enjoy my torment :)

I love your naked and wet torment :) what about him is he still awake?

Daring_Alice 12-03-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prphett (Post 4215695)
I love your naked and wet torment :) what about him is he still awake?

Yes, he is from what I see. Looks like he is watching the film but if he moves she will wake up...