getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Deny the Dom (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339025)

knorke 04-20-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 3257693)
2 more days, 10 more edges

Chicken decided he didn't want to follow through with his whole week, so you're a tad late.

pain slut joe 04-20-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knorke (Post 3257694)
Chicken decided he didn't want to follow through with his whole week, so you're a tad late.

thanks for letting me know - he probably has more than enough for the time being anyway!

knorke 04-20-2018 10:25 PM

Here's a pm I got from chicken, by the way - who just sent it to me as apparently I'm the least likely person he could find to go through with it.

And I won't. But if you (reading this thread) want to, just say so below and I'll let you handle the rest. Only limited to one person, me thinks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by luzifell
Hi Knorke,
my idea is quite simple but has the possibility to really break my mind...
In Germany, Prostitution is perfectly legal. So there are a whole lot of Dominas. One that lifes nearby offers Special tease/denial sessions. Before I have visited her a few times... Never longer then 1 or max. 2 hours... allways just vanilla bondage and edging with orgasm in the end.

Now my offer:
at the end of the time of the post (so either tomorrow or if you find 4 friends to vote, whenever you lot say)
You could formulate a letter, in wich you write down what said woman should do to me... In a Long term 5 hours session. I wont read it, I wont look at it, I will just Hand it over. Of Course there would be some Limits from me, but otherwise you and the others could go crazy... Cause realistic speaking... not sure i Can stand a whole year only on willpower...

I think now you understand why i didnt want to put this in the open Chat ;)

Reduction task: Look at the time, remember it, and go stand in a corner with your hands behind your back - you're not allowed to touch the wall. Stand there for what you think should be 20 minutes, and repeat "I am thankful for being allowed to enjoy corner time" in your head, count how often you did, and post that here.

You can leave the corner and look at how long you lasted whenever you want. If it's exactly 20 minutes or more, reduce by three days.

luzifell 04-21-2018 02:44 AM

... :(...
not limited to 1 Person....
please be nice People....

knorke 04-22-2018 07:58 AM

Could you please post a list of your toys?

luzifell 04-22-2018 08:27 AM

a Small anal plug and lube so far. a bit of selfbondage toys (blindfold, bed ties)... and thats about it. But as Long as realistic i am willing to get more.

luzifell 04-22-2018 12:28 PM

I just spend the last 4 hours edging myself to work up the nerve to post this:
I realise that going nearly a year without orgasm for a edging addict like me will be Harder then everything. And that to do it I will Need Help.
Of Course said Help would get Something back.
My offer (which is negotiable to the max ;) ) is this:
Any female gd member (more then one if you prefer it) that agrees to Help me by taking Control over me not only gets LIMITLESS say when or If i get to cum again, but also get the Control decision i formerly gave knorke (see 1 page back in this thread) and will get any and all Information about me she asks for (excluding rl personal and financial... only this.)

if you think you could have fun with this just write me either on
Kik: luzifell lightbringer
or mail
[email protected]

hope to get to hear from you soon ;)....