getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Obama approves naked teenage boys gay raped in front of their mothers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28095)

dragonator 07-18-2009 11:15 AM

yea thats right for you must beleive in and worship God to get to heaven

but repenting is more then just asking for forgiveness its truly beleiving in your heart of hearts that what you did was wrong and begging to be forgiven and never doing it again

Jacques 07-18-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 165572)
I adore you right now. What I bolded, is awesome. True, if Hitler repented he'd be okay. But if someone who'd done nothing but good their whole life, only they didn't believe in God, didn't repent, they'd burn forever.

Thank you- as jesus must say- it's always nice to be adored :) :)

This is one of the reasons that some denominations of christianity created purgatory- becuase 'ordinary' people were going off the idea that if you weren't baptised you couldn't go to heaven during the middle ages- a time when as I'm sure you know millions of babies died in infancy before they could be baptised. So they invented purgatory as a way of saying that those who weren't baptised could eventually reach heaven

dragonator 07-18-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 165562)
And Loke, if you are so bloody "Christian" why the hell are you on getDare?
And I saw you asking for a slave or whatever.
That's got to be against the "rules".

and actually it isnt, what you actually DO to the slave might be but consensual slavery in in of itself is not

lokelake 07-18-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 165562)
And Loke, if you are so bloody "Christian" why the hell are you on getDare?
And I saw you asking for a slave or whatever.
That's got to be against the "rules".

About being on getdare, I am not sure if it is against the rules.

The slave bit, even Jesus have said to slaves and masters alike, be good to one another.

Arn't you a Chritsian Betty? I thought you said you were. Your demonstrations here on getdare however, is leading me to think otherwise.

Jacques 07-18-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonator (Post 165575)
yea thats right for you must beleive in and worship God to get to heaven

but repenting is more then just asking for forgiveness its truly beleiving in your heart of hearts that what you did was wrong and begging to be forgiven and never doing it again

Assuming of course that you and lolake have made the right choice and the chrisitan god really is the true god- becuase if it's Allah, or Buddha (or the scientologist supreme alien thingy) then you guys are really screwed!

never doing it again is pretty easy when you're about to die lol, and if this were true then the whole point of confession and whatnot wouldn't work, as you could only repent once- whereas of course people sin time and time again and yet are forgiven for their sins.

BettyBoop 07-18-2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonator (Post 165577)
and actually it isnt, what you actually DO to the slave might be but consensual slavery in in of itself is not

Yes, but you aren't going to get a slave just to chat.
Not in this S/M world anyways.

Pingu 07-18-2009 11:19 AM

I think this thread has run it's course. We'll just have to agree to disagree.