getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Humiliation Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=26550)

dare-boy 11-02-2009 03:14 AM

when at home for 2 hours wear a bra connected wedgie

limets in sig and nothing that last more the 30 mins

welshdresser 11-02-2009 11:31 AM

dress up in womens underwear, inc stockings if you have them. GET YOURSELF A CUCUMBER OR SIMILAR AND PUT IT UP YOUR ASS AS FAR AS YOU CAN MANAGEPut yourself in a bra connection wedgie. Walk around in heels if you have them for 15 minutes If not, then stay in wedgie for 15 mins and then remove your panties. Gag yourself with them, but hold the cucumber in by squatting down. Keep the panties in your mouth and the cucumber in your ass as you wank yourself off. As you cum, flick and twist your nipples. For extra credit, lick up the cum after :-)

horpat 11-03-2009 09:38 AM

Take a scarecrow wedgie and take a pic. now upload this to getdare elbums! if cant do pic, just do it and hold it on for 3hour!

angusyoung 11-03-2009 04:15 PM

dare

You must give yourself a wedgie over your shoulders and leave it for five minutes

Jsub 11-03-2009 05:00 PM

cum into a pair of panties (not a thong) and wear them for the rest of the day (must be completed before noon on any given day).

limits: poo, pee eating, public (visible), friend/fam

wonderboy33 11-03-2009 07:00 PM

wear your underwear backwards for the next week

limits are in sig

welshdresser 11-04-2009 07:12 AM

you must crossdress... underwear and a skirt and top / dress. You can hide under male clothes but you have to go somewhere outside and remove your male clothes. You must remain crossdressed for 5 minutes or walk 200 metres outside whilst dressed. Choose where you go wisely :-)

dare-boy 11-04-2009 09:41 AM

ok i say give urself a bra connected wedgie for 10 mins and do 50 quats every 2 mins

limets in sig nothing over 30 mins

Mr Very Daring 11-04-2009 09:41 AM

"accidentally" drop 3 girly items(bra, panties, tampon, pink phone ect), at a different time and place, in public.
if u don't have any/ no access - buy 5 girly items instead

can i have a a potentially (i.e. if some1 walks in on it)very humiliating one with a punishment for part/non completion

MyValentine 11-04-2009 09:59 AM

Hmmz

go to a store and get a girly cloth item and like,, go to the booth ad dress in it, then stand inside the booth on the "stool" or what ever it called so they wont see ur feet and when they ealk in they see you ^^

*Grin*

M 23,, Like CD, Humili, edging, bathroom contr, wedgies
Limit, Public/fam/friends,, disgusting things

welshdresser 11-04-2009 11:54 AM

go into a store and buy a one piece swimsuit. You dont have to say its for you. Once purchased, find somewhere to get changed into it and wear it home instead of your underwear. You can put your other clothes back on top.

angusyoung 11-04-2009 03:30 PM

dare

Buy a pair of fishnet tights and wear them for a week under your jeans or whatever

spoon55 11-05-2009 12:57 PM

write on your chest in black marker i like cream pie then put on a white tshirt. newxt pour a bucket of water over our top half then walk round in public for 45mins or until 5 people comment on your new slogan. Lets hope they dont have a dirty mind. alternitively if you dont fancy going out in public use it as your msn display pic or on here

Jsub 11-05-2009 01:05 PM

put on a tight white t-shirt with little to no hang-over on your jeans, and a thong. pull the thong up in the back so the straps etc. can be seen above the jeans. walk around in public until you pass at least 7 people.

limits: piss and scat, fam, public, messy, pain

xj-fc 11-05-2009 02:50 PM

i dare you to

i dare you to wear just ladies thongs for 2 hours, do not cover no matter what

i do not cross dress

will do a dare with speedos, anything
with them or wear them

male 13