getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Hidden Public Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91898)

josjos 04-14-2013 10:06 AM

hidden dare (if you're careful)

This isn't overt, but it can be if you are not really careful. Take a pair of pants (jeans, sweatpants, whatever) and use a stitch ripper to loose at least half the threading that joins the two halves together at the crotch. If you do this very carefullly, there will still be threads enough to hold the garment together...just. Put them on (gently!) at the beginning of your day and wear until bedtime. Nothing underneath! I've done this. Every once in a while, I would move the wrong way and I'd hear a few stitches rip or feel a bit of a breeze. Nothing will be visible unless you've ripped so much that the remaining stitches can't hold on.

So it can be done. It will be one of the most exciting days of your life!

Enjoy,

JosJos

Test my limits and see how far you can get me to go. Proof by email if requested. I'll try (almost) anything: pain, dirty, humiliation, public, etc.

maleneedspunishing 04-14-2013 10:20 AM

walk down a street with just panties on

josjos 04-14-2013 10:31 AM

I love the dare and will try it, though I'm going to have to check out locations and times. However, this is hardly a 'hidden' public dare. Please give me one that I can do in the normal sense of public -- I'm willing to take some risks. (There's no risk with walking down a street in panties. It's humiliation from the start.)

JosJos

josjos 04-15-2013 01:52 PM

This thread is stalling. Let's get moving again. 'maleneedspunishing,' walk down the street wearing a long raincoat with just panties underneath.

JosJos

inflamio 04-15-2013 02:32 PM

Wear a short tshirt and jeans with a thong pulled above your waistline, don't bend over!

asdf12 05-04-2013 11:19 PM

wear a dress, thong and bra underneath your clothes next time you go out;)

pietjepiet 05-04-2013 11:23 PM

commando

Next time you go out, do not wear underwear. So no thong or bra

suzesimon 05-04-2013 11:25 PM

You are not allowed to pee until you are wearing as little clothing as you are comfortable with. In order to get to this, you must go out fully clothed, then take off a piece of clothing where you feel secure.

asdf12 05-04-2013 11:30 PM

you are not allowed to wear underwear, wear a skirt, but write on your inner tighs slut, hope no one will see it;)

shark147 05-05-2013 02:01 AM

wear a thong make sure its level with your waist line and go to town and make sure u drop something so u have to bend over and reveal your thong to everyone looking at you

maleneedspunishing 05-05-2013 02:01 PM

wear a bra and stuff it with toilet paper also wear a thong and bend down 5 times

mine will take place on a bike trail

hellothere 05-05-2013 03:42 PM

Do not wear any underwear for 24 hours.

OmegaKey 05-05-2013 04:22 PM

where is yours person above?

Mine will be a walk around my neighborhood.

xJohnSmithx 05-05-2013 11:13 PM

For that walk you must walk 45 minutes with 1 a vibrator in your pussy. 2 a dilldo in your ass. 3 a skirt on but no pannties.

Halfway through the walk find a hidden place and masterbate for 5 minutes then keep walking.

If your daring enough handcuff your hands together for the walk, oh and did i mention a white shirt with no bra?? Well you get the wear that.

Oh and you must at some point sit on a bench and spread your legs, its okay only for 2 minutes.

Goodluck, anyproblems pm me ;).

Mine can be on a public bus, a bathroom, or change room/ weightroom.

anythin4u 05-05-2013 11:43 PM

on a public bus (a longish trip) start masturbating and groan loudly. then randomly stop the bus and walk out.
mine has to be completely hidden but naughty.

NughtyBOY26 05-05-2013 11:57 PM

Go to a wooded area or a park, and hide behind a bush complilty naked pee then nasturbate in a awkward position like on your back or with your ass up in the sky.

asdf12 05-06-2013 07:45 AM

be somewhere naked outside, jerk off and after you cummed, eat it when you got your underwear on your face

X0D 05-06-2013 08:21 AM

go to a forest or woodland and leave all your clothing about 400 metres away from you. You cannot put them back on until you have cummed three times

OmegaKey 05-06-2013 01:00 PM

wheres your place person above?

mine will be in the forested part of a nearbye park.

maleneedspunishing 05-06-2013 01:48 PM

@ X0D, go to a woods, strip and throw all your clothes up into a tree that is easy to climb, then climb the tree and put your clothes on once you have edged 4 times

@ OmegaKey, you must go there with a dildo and a vibrator, take of your bottoms and stick the vibrator in your pussy and the dildo in your ass. Then you must spank your pussy and ass with a stick, keep it up for 5 minutes, then take the toys out and pee on a try like a male dog would. Then you may put your clothes back on. Make sure you are hidden good for this dare :D

mine will take place on a bike trail, please be creative

powerless 05-06-2013 01:53 PM

Ok, for you, you are to wear a diaper under a pair of white shorts and a SMALL t-shirt. go for a walk down the bike trail and bring a bottle of water with you, and a few power bars or similar.

Make sure you need to pee before you start out on your walk, and as you walk along, every time you need to stop to pee you have to pour some of the water bottle onto your shorts, pull the shorts down and put a part of a power bar into your diaper. Re-dress and continue walking down the trail like nothing happened. Your walk needs to go for at least 30 mins.

maleneedspunishing 05-06-2013 02:02 PM

go to a stream or lake, strip naked and skinny dip for 15 minutes,
mine will take place at a bike trail by a lake

powerless 05-06-2013 02:07 PM

how about this one too... do the entire walk with handcuffs on, and they must be in turn, locked to a collar around your neck. you may wear a hooded sweatshirt to help cover everything up, but you may not bring keys with you. walk this way for at least 30 mins.

maleneedspunishing 05-06-2013 02:11 PM

go for a walk with panties and a bra on. everytime someone walks past you, you must wait until the are out of sight and put dirt down your panties

mine will take place on a bike trail, please do something with either piss, poop, anal or all three

EasySlave 05-07-2013 10:44 AM

Insert a suppository before you go for the walk, and a few marshmallows? If not use 2 suppositories. Diaper up, slit the diaper, and put another on. And slit that diaper. Go for a walk until your jeans start leaking. Then head home. (: if you're lucky you won't shit...
Make sure you drink plenty as well!

Mine will be around my neighbourhood. I don't have any diapers today.
I have nipple clamps, bikini, pens for writing, and a bit of rope. (: x

funandy 05-13-2013 10:05 PM

You will go for a walk. After 5mins, you will have found a secluded spot - so be on the lookout. Drop your pants/skirt to your ankles and write "dare slut" on your ass. Then slap your ass 10 times each cheek. Then continue your walk but twist your nipples once every minute, until you find another secluded spot, where you'll tie your nipples tight. Then redress and continue your walk. At some point, you must pee yourself but you must not stop walking whilst doing this. All up, the walk should be at least 30mins.

Webdare2 05-19-2013 06:45 PM

Go for a run with a backpack. Inside have a full change of clothes. At some point in your run, you must strip to nothing, then redress in the second set.

darem 05-19-2013 07:12 PM

Go to a place where tons of ppl are at. In the velichle strip until u have no clothes. Then go in and try to find one person to play with u. Do this for a whole day

Bitchboy88 05-19-2013 07:26 PM

are you guys for real, where can you do this without getting arrested?

just an observation, person below give the person above a dare....you can to me as well if it is realistic! :-)

lilpriss 05-19-2013 08:15 PM

Lol that dare is rediculous but for both of u wear panties and put a tampon in ur butt everytime u go to the bathroom must be sitting down change your tampon at least twice (wait 6 hours until u put in the new 1) but u can not be outside the bathroom without 1 in your butt (meaning you gotta carry them around) u must do this for a full 24 hours

Blue Griffin 05-19-2013 08:20 PM

Wear 2-3 pairs of panties around your thighs for a day. This should limit your step length to mincing-ish steps.

feminizeme 06-10-2013 07:25 AM

Wear a diaper under your clothes whenever you go out this week.

asdf12 06-10-2013 07:26 AM

wear a thong where you've cummed in for a whole day

feminizeme 06-10-2013 07:28 AM

Cum in both socks that you will wear out today.

deniededger 06-10-2013 10:49 PM

Go about your day with a butt plug in all day.

xJohnSmithx 06-13-2013 05:21 PM

go for a 30 minute walk away from your house with 3 pencils inserted in your ass.after 30 minutes cum all over your face and leave it there untill you get home.

our recreation centre just got a new gym and lockerroom and i use it every other day so please give me a dare for there.

rfire 06-15-2013 09:07 PM

while there you must be in a wedgie and something small in your ass

PluggedSissy 06-15-2013 09:39 PM

Drink at least 3 big glasses of water as fast as you can (more if you want a bigger challenge) and insert whatever you think will stay up your ass (if you have a butt plug this is perfect).

Leave your house (at night if you like) and go for a walk, preferably a park or somewhere secluded. You must stay outside for at least ONE hour, and if you can hold your pee until you return home you may relieve your self in your yard, but you must do it on all fours like a dog.

If you can't hold, you must do the same thing in the park, or anywhere outside, but you must remove what is in your ass and hold it in your mouth while pissing.

dashek 06-17-2013 12:08 AM

Find some kind of erotic audio file and listen to it while you work out tomorrow. Also, go to the bathroom at work and drop your pants and panties to your ankles, spread your legs as far as they'll go, and maaturbate until you ege and hold it for 5 minutes.

master_chris 06-21-2013 06:28 AM

Go shopping and in the changing room get naked, count to 100 and put on your clothes. But you have to leave one item of your clothes in the room. Do this as often as you want...