getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Humiliation Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=26550)

slaved ftw 04-19-2010 01:21 PM

good dare my sis once again alterd it to torrment me and you have to put on a bra and tong run around your house for 30min and then do 50 star jumps

slaved ftw 04-19-2010 03:38 PM

I dare you to take a bra and a really small pair of panties then do a bra connection wits a mini skirt,a blonde wig,a crop top,and high heels then you must go into a girls only cloths store and get a bra fitted with panties and tell the person helping you thats how i learned to put my bra on.After you get you bra fittedd the next day go to school in your new bra and panties in a connection angain wit same clothes on and go through the whole day like that.If anyone asks say its my new look do you like it?:eek:and you must band over so far people can see your connection and if someone asks say thats how I learned to put my new cloths on.Then ask a girl to be your mistess for 2 weeks and go through with it.:eek:

xj-fc 04-20-2010 01:48 PM

why does everyone think that i have bras and thongs. anyway i dare you to get your sister to strip you naked and slap you as hard as she can anywhere on you then you is allowed to chose what you wear, now you go out with you on a leash, and when you get to a bush you must change clothes with her,or bring some extra ones, she then slaps you 20 times and you go home again.you are here slave for the rest of the day, you can only wear a mini skirt and a bra.

dragonator 04-20-2010 03:42 PM

go on a bus ride and for every stop you must ask someone to wedgie you (you do not have to ask the people that just got on) do this until someone does and then tell them thank you and sit next to them for three stops, they will want to know why and it will make you uncomfortable :)

xj-fc 04-21-2010 01:09 PM

walk into a shop, and find a mini skirt now can into it in the middle of the store, you can buy it but only when you are wearing it.

edd18 04-21-2010 01:11 PM

Half way through a day poor half a glass of water down the front of your pants, act casual

xj-fc 04-21-2010 01:23 PM

go to a person, you know, and you must ask him if he will strip you,while he is in underwear, if he says yes you must do it, if no you must wear a mini skirt with no under wear, and a white top with a wet black bra underneath and go to your local shop.

dragonator 04-21-2010 02:26 PM

uh... my limits say no crossdressing... (i no it says until i can get some xdressing clothes but theres a reason i cant go and buy some. 1 no way to get there. 2 no money.)

xj-fc 04-22-2010 01:53 PM

sorry, i thought if you needed some xdressing things you could do the dare while doing it. for a replacement dare, you can try to get a boner under your clothes, try to wear some things that will show it, and the take a walk, if you don't keep the boner you have to ask for a punishment

monk 04-22-2010 03:19 PM

Wear some tight briefs, now roll three dice and add them together. Put this many ice cubes down your briefs, none of them may fall out!! Wear some light colored shorts over the top of this.

Now go for a walk/run (you pick) for 1.5KM (work it out on a map if need be.) If you walk it may take too long and the melting will be noticable, of course if you run the heat from your body may be worse!

If the ice falls out or you chicken out and dump the ice then within the next week you must do the same again but this time instead of ice put a water balloon in your underwear.

xj-fc 04-23-2010 08:25 AM

go for a run in a mini skirt no underwear, bra with a tight white top

slaved ftw 04-23-2010 07:05 PM

Go to Justice wearing a Wet black bra,a white te shirt,wet balck panties and a light color pants,doing a bra connection,with a puse and ask the cashire to help you try one of any and all types of clothes in the store and buy at least 2peices of clothing and tell the cashire youll be back next week and give her your number to so she can remind you.

If i go in your limits I will do my dare and also you can add 3 extra things to make it more hummiliating.

slaved ftw 04-24-2010 09:45 PM

sorry i just red your limits and i did the dare but anyways you have to go in the woods but where you can be seen sorta and act like your tring to have sex with the tree.

dragonator 04-24-2010 11:45 PM

unbutton and unzip your pants about half way and take off your underwear, now go outside about 20 yards from yoiur house and back (you can be pretending to do anything you want) but dont pull up your pants, let them fall and leave them around your ankles if they do

and yes i stole this dare, its the dare of falling pants from vwacouple

slaved ftw 04-25-2010 03:33 PM

go in to a store and flurt with a girl then ask to be her slave.

xj-fc 04-25-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaved ftw (Post 264954)
Go to Justice wearing a Wet black bra,a white te shirt,wet balck panties and a light color pants,doing a bra connection,with a puse and ask the cashire to help you try one of any and all types of clothes in the store and buy at least 2peices of clothing and tell the cashire youll be back next week and give her your number to so she can remind you.

If i go in your limits I will do my dare and also you can add 3 extra things to make it more hummiliating.

this is against my limits (crossdressing), and the reason you did it was so you can be given another dare.

Anyway go to your sister and lay on the floor and ask her to do anything to you, then ask her to dress you in anything she wants, walk into a store and go into a changing room together, you must now kiss and feel her up. IF YOU ARE can get her to her underwear, she is your slave , don't tell her this until you get there. If not you both have to go home and fight in the tightest underwear you got, the first to strip the other down is the master. If no one wins you both become my slave, pm me if this happens.

slaved ftw 04-26-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xj-fc (Post 266059)
this is against my limits (crossdressing), and the reason you did it was so you can be given another dare.

Anyway go to your sister and lay on the floor and ask her to do anything to you, then ask her to dress you in anything she wants, walk into a store and go into a changing room together, you must now kiss and feel her up. IF YOU ARE can get her to her underwear, she is your slave , don't tell her this until you get there. If not you both have to go home and fight in the tightest underwear you got, the first to strip the other down is the master. If no one wins you both become my slave, pm me if this happens.

nice dare done and btw i 4got to read your limits not to get another dare i tend not to read them sorry bout that.kk i dare you to go to your window fully openend then hang a sighn around your neck saying"I'm my girl freind or whoevers slave and ill be your slave!" Let me know how this gose.and TYVM SOOOOO much now my sister is my slave (but im still hers:()

xj-fc 04-26-2010 10:36 PM

strip down naked and rub yourself in baby oil. Now ask your sister to put you in any pose she wants and take blackmail photos. For a extra dare she can strip down and rub herself in baby oil and then you fight in the back yard, same slave rules apply

slaved ftw 04-27-2010 07:12 PM

lmfao done.I dare you to strip down and rub some kind of lube on your hand and then jack yourself off then right before orgasam run around your house 5time.

SecretOps 04-27-2010 07:29 PM

lie down naked on the floor with your legs spread wide apart and have one of your sisters kneel over you so her pussy is resting just above your face. Now have your other two sisters take turns throwing tennis balls or other objects at your balls. don't flinch or you'll touch your face against your sisters pussy, how embarassing :)

catsanddogs 04-27-2010 09:49 PM

wear the same pair of panties for a week

dragonator 04-28-2010 11:08 AM

simple, tommorrow morning cum on the shirt that you'll be wearing all dayh and go about your normal buissness.

xj-fc 04-28-2010 02:20 PM

start a rumor that you have slept with the hottest girl you know, and if she comes to talk to you, you have to cuddle and kiss her.

1123 04-28-2010 02:27 PM

% pepole

tell 5 people in the next 24 hours who u have a crush on then tell them that u masturbate to her pic

dragonator 04-28-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xj-fc (Post 267093)
start a rumor that you have slept with the hottest girl you know, and if she comes to talk to you, you have to cuddle and kiss her.

srry o cant do this one.... because i already did lol, the hottest girl i no is my ex, she works at hooters :D

can i get another one please?

for the person above, go for a walk, and wear a collar while your doing it, doesnt matter when you take your walk but it must be around your home

kissel 04-28-2010 08:43 PM

tell someone you trust that you really have a small penis and just had to tell someone about it bc it really bothers you. Find out if they have any advise

doggybaby 05-03-2010 10:53 PM

With a permanent marker write tiny baby dick (or write peepee) on your stomach with an arrow pointing down to your cock.

Bonus:
set it as your avatar (obviously w/ underwear on)

horpat 05-03-2010 11:28 PM

Write "Gay penis" and "Cocksucker" to your chest, pointing an arrow down, and up. If dare, use black markers, and wear white t-shirt!

zack 05-04-2010 11:54 AM

stand in front of a winndow with hans behind your back completly naked

chocolategirl 05-04-2010 04:22 PM

In the morning cum on the underwear that you are going to wear for the day.

SecretOps 05-04-2010 08:18 PM

Over the course of the day you must have a finger in your pussy for at least 3 hours, but you are not allowed to masturbate, you must keep it still inside you.

horpat 05-04-2010 09:47 PM

Wear a thong, wedgied up, in public place. Also at least 1times must bent over!

xj-fc 05-05-2010 10:11 AM

stand in front of your window naked, if you cover up you have to pm for a punishment or you can wear a tape mini skirt ( a skirt made out of tape and paper) with no underwear and a top made out of tape with bra underneath go out and see how long your creation lasts

dragonator 05-05-2010 11:00 AM

go for a walk wearing a dogs collar, and if anyone says anything get down on all fours, and ask them to pet you, if they do then say something along the lines of "i'm a bad dog because i am out without my owner, will you punish me please?" and try and get them to punish you somehow as if you were a dog

doggybaby 05-05-2010 01:27 PM

is it ok to do the same dare again but to a different person?

well...
With a permanent marker write tiny baby dick (or write peepee instead of dick) on your stomach with an arrow pointing down to your cock.

Extra- Take a picture of yourself and leave it on your phone for a week

Bonus:
set it as your avatar (obviously w/ underwear on)

aak_monster 05-05-2010 02:06 PM

lay across your partners lap and ask them to please spank you because youve been feeling very naughty lately

xj-fc 05-05-2010 02:15 PM

strip down to your underwear and stand infront of the window for 1 min foe every person who comes past and looks you must do a sexy pose, plus move your underwear down 1cm. add 30 secs for every person you see

wanabeslave 05-05-2010 05:11 PM

I dare you to freez youre pee in cube and stick it in youre pant pockets and go out at town!

Likes humillation, Bondige, Cum controle, WEDGIES!!
semi public no poop pee dares

slaved ftw 05-05-2010 06:04 PM

ok i dare you to cum then freeze it.After its frozen get bra and pantie then do a bra connection and stick the frozen cum in your bra cup and leave it there till it melts then gargle with the cum in the morning the next day and continue with your day.

wanabeslave 05-05-2010 06:28 PM

im a dude... can u give me a new 1