getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Truth] Verbally humiliate the person above (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=97094)

puddingmiku 08-11-2015 04:47 PM

you are nothing but hatsune miku's little stalker kitten! why do you even think she would give you attention? is it because you dress up as her or just that you cant think of anything else than her?

i dream abaut being covered in cum from head to toe... c:

DareProphet 08-11-2015 04:52 PM

Oh do you? Then maybe you should work a little harder, you bloody pussy! Why don't you go stick that fat ass in a card box while us real people deal with our lifes...of course maybe it's best to give you a cum bath, it's pointless to wade water on you, since you'll always smell bad and besides nothing can disguise your ugly stupidity. Maybe I should make you eat my cum, not to water cat food on scum like you. You better come running to lick my feet, right now, or maybe I'll cum into a rolled paper and STRIKE YOUR WORTHLESS FACE WITH IT!!!

I made a roleplay character based off me that's an hydra

HazelNutBalls 08-12-2015 01:00 AM

You fucking nerd. What the fuck is a hydra? Do you think anybody really cares? Fuck, I'm sure you're fun at parties. Talking about your roleplay characters and fuckin' hydras and shit. Fuckin' mental patient. Go die in a ditch somewhere, you'll never get laid. "I made a hydra based off of meblahblahBlah SHUT UP!
You sound like my 4 year old, for fuck's sake.

(For the record, I love that roleplay shit. Also, I'm high).

I'm a high baby that loves weed, coloring, watching cartoons, and sucking my paci x) Oh! And being taken cared of by my daddy :)

DareProphet 08-12-2015 03:35 AM

Oh really? You have a daddy? Well, that's the only part that's surprising in that. You moron, I bet he needs weed to, just with the thought of being around you. Oh, no little baby is crying? I bet she wants her paci...but what all the other people that cry? If she passe by them their dogs die of horror!
I bet even your mess, which I bet you loooove to squish in that diaper of yours, I think it must catch some of your ugliness through osmosis. Seriously...abdl? How fat are you? How does your fat ass even fit in a diaper? Or did you hire the cotton factory to work for a week to replace the one you used?
Anyway, I think you should just stay in your messy diapers, be left there. Crap like you belongs in crap. Besides, you're such a fucking baby, you're starting to contaminate the sewers with your messy diapers. I bet you think you're so cool, toddling around with you weed...I think it's just to disguise that you're such a dumb baby that you never learned to read or add! So keep your cartoons and your coloring books...I bet you only got them out of charity and what a worthless person to get it.

I would like to be a dragon sometimes.

Lucybaby 08-26-2015 11:12 AM

You're a delusional freak, you actually think it's possible that you can be a dragon? Is this what they teach kids these days? That they can be dragons? You're a pathetic idiot who will grow up to accomplish nothing because you're too stuck in this absolutely hilarious fantasy that one day you'll become a cool dragon. How old are you? Eight?

Sometimes I pee myself.

Tobahkiin 08-26-2015 04:33 PM

That's pretty rich, coming from a virgin. A virgin who pisses herself. I don't actually think you're allowed to use the word pathetic, considering your disgusting little habit. The question is, do you do it because it gets you off? Is it a little sick, fucked-up fetish of yours? Or are you just too fucking stupid to function like a normal human adult?

I fantasize about being a slave to a friend of mine, I can barely go out without puking, and occasionally I can get to orgasm in like a minute.

puddingmiku 09-09-2015 02:11 PM

you cant even get out without puking! thats pathetic, maybe you should be someone's slabe since you dont even deserve to make your own choices!

i dream of being part of a cum/pee bukkake

mrpropel 09-09-2015 02:53 PM

You disgusting, confused kitty bitch. Being abused by some just isn't good enough for you? Your "dream" is to have pee and cum all over your face from multiple people.... what a disgrace. Not only do you act like a kitty but you probably smell like one that just pissed itself. Do people just immediately throw-up when they smell you? You might as well just call yourself the human toilet at this point you dumb kitty bitch.

I love edging in public/hidden-public areas.

Submissivesissy 09-09-2015 03:33 PM

You dirty, DISGUSTING peice of shit. it's bad enough you get pleasure from humiliating tasks and not letting yourself cum. But you bring your filthy,horrid means of getting your little pleasures into the normal clean people world. Nobody wants to see you do that! So just take it somewhere else you Fucking loser.

I fantasize about being turned into a girl by my girlfriend.

HatsunePudding 09-10-2015 11:27 AM

you PHATETIC wimp! maybe you should just ask her! since im not sure if you even deserve to be a guy! or if you even deserve to be a girl!

i wanna be Hatsune Miku's slave

HatsunePudding 09-17-2015 04:01 PM

bumper die bump :p

Ugly 09-17-2015 04:53 PM

You wanna be Hatsune Miku's slave? That's ridiculous! Why would anybody want a nasty cumdumpster like you?

Everything about me is ugly.

BeggingMaid 09-18-2015 01:13 PM

Pathetic! you are ugly as hell! go cry in a corner you gross pig!

I'm a total maid slut

Submissivesissy 09-18-2015 01:53 PM

You DISGUSTING PERVERT. Maid slut?? So you get off to people telling you to clean stuff and dress in slutty maid outfits?!? Did that just turn on? I bet it did you fucking weirdo.

Every time I masturbate I eat my cum

Lucybaby 09-18-2015 03:05 PM

Of course you do, because no one else will eat it for you. Eating your cum is just a sad reminder of how alone you are, of how you will always be alone and you will never have a girl sucking your dick to cum in to. Never. You'll always be this pathetic little sissy bitch who can't achieve anything.

I dream about being a baby.