getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Hidden Public Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91898)

Darer72 07-04-2012 05:44 PM

Where nothing but a bra and thing with a large coat to cover yourself.

Shades 07-04-2012 07:32 PM

I suggest you write some likes and limits and put them in your signature so you can get more personalized dares; but here it goes anyway.

Since it is independence day here in the USA, why don't you draw a large american flag on your chest in permanent marker. The outer dimensions must be at least 12"x16". You must walk around in public without a shirt on, but you may wear a coat with the zipper open.

The dare still applies until the flag is completely gone. Have fun and good luck.

Babydragon 07-04-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darer72 (Post 724431)
Where nothing but a bra and thing with a large coat to cover yourself.

Sorry I'm not gonna do this dare sorry. Way too public for me either put more into Your dares and get more detailed or I'm just gonna pass on this.

I.e. do the dare outside my house at night with coat open. Something like that.

Shades 07-04-2012 07:58 PM

Wanna just do the one I gave him? Just for continuity's sake?

Babydragon 07-04-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shades (Post 724468)
Wanna just do the one I gave him? Just for continuity's sake?

yes for continuity's sake. sorry i have a standard for dares i accept. if they are plainly wrong and will get me thrown in jail i won't do them. and that was a bad dare. :P

anyways. next is for the shades :)

Destiny15 07-05-2012 01:57 AM

go shopping with butplug in..

I hop it isn't a bother, but I can't get caught, so pleaaasse keep that in mind

dareaway 07-05-2012 04:47 PM

That is fine. Tomorrow, since you like bondage, tie yourself up in this http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-cont...structions.jpg Looks like it should be easy to keep from being caught...unless you plan on stripping or something.

SubtleSlut 07-06-2012 12:51 PM

If you PM me with one of your Loves and one of your Likes in the next 24 hours I will give you a hidden public dare that involves them.
If you take longer than 24 hours than I will give you a hidden public dare that uses none of your loves or likes.

Dune 07-06-2012 01:25 PM

simply walk around with a pen in yourass for a full 24 hours :) good luck sleeping ;)

The Man! 07-06-2012 01:37 PM

cover a pair of your tightest underwear in water, put them in the freeze for one hour, take them out and wear them. Give yourself a bra connection wedgie (if not possible then a permanent wedgie) then put on your normal clothes on top of it. Now go for a 30 minute jog and PM me with exactly how it felt.

funandy 07-16-2012 07:24 PM

Find a store that's suitable to your standards...
Remove everything under the outer layer of clothing. Once you enter the store, find a spot where you make yourself hard - however you want.
Once hard, you must walk around the store, in view of people, with your cock visible.
If you're game, find a spot where you pull your cock out and edge. If not, do this outside the store somewhere.

boundsexslave 07-16-2012 08:00 PM

here's ur dare go to a clothing store of ur choice go into the dressing room and remove ur underwear and get redressed but leave ur fly down. Then throw ur underwear into another changing room and then leave ur room walk around the store 4 ten mins while every so often touching ur croutch to something in the store after the ten mins u may leave the store leaving ur underwear there. Then u must masturbate in ur car. Enjoy

JimmJiro 07-18-2012 01:13 AM

at night, drive your car with only wearing a tightest shirt you have and an underwear, masturbate and edge as much as u can, cum on your shirt when you waiting in a traffic light.

daremaster23 07-19-2012 11:10 PM

go outside naked and drink a glass of water and go back in

humiliatedboyslave 07-20-2012 02:51 AM

In a store changing room, get naked. Edge yourself. Stop for a minute. Edge again. Stop for a minute. Now you can give yourself a ruined orgasm. Make sure you lick up any evidence of what you did so you can keep this dare totally hidden. Then dress and leave.