getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Messy Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45693)

Shades 10-27-2011 02:09 PM

Hi, atilaus

Mix honey (or other sugar syrup) and water in a bucket 1:4 (honey to water), make about one or two gallons. Now, while fully clothed (t-shirt, pants, etc) dump the mixture over your head so it gets all your clothes and hair wet. Let it dry on it's own, I recommend you not sit down during the drying period.

Do not shower or change for one hour after you dry. Have fun :)

Secret 10-27-2011 08:22 PM

Here is a simple one dump buckets of paint on your body and then use the paint to make a finger drawing pic

gd1983 10-28-2011 07:37 AM

Wear shorts and then wind tape tightly around the bottom of the legs. Now fill the shorts with porridge oatmeal. The tape will stop it leaking out. Keep it in there for at least an hour and sit down in it at least once.

Dylan Johnson 11-05-2011 04:14 AM

Make a banana sundae in the back of your pants - use a banana, ice cream, chocolare sauce, whipped cream and sprinkles. Then sit on it to mash it all together.

If you feel particularly daring, scoop out some of the sundae and eat some :P

Shades 11-07-2011 04:36 PM

Do your dare but instead, stick it in your ass (the bananas, syrup, whipped cream). Leave it in for 45 minutes and push it out into your pants, pushing for 45 seconds straight. Whatever else comes out must stay in your pants too for one hour. Sorry if it is not too original.

Pupzboy 11-13-2011 11:24 AM

go on youtube. type in dessert covered girl. do the first vid

boundc 11-13-2011 01:45 PM

Every time you chew gum, stick it to your dick when you are finished with it. No removing, it has to fall off itself.

gd1983 11-13-2011 03:04 PM

For the next day keep the left overs from all your meals and pour it inside your clothing. Wear the tightest outfits you have.

pie 02-20-2012 10:41 AM

I want you to wear a pair of girls panties. put three eggs down the front with a scoop of icecream plus chocolate and what ever other toppings you like. Attach clamps to your nipples. Then you are to hump your pillow try and make yourself cum once you have, you have your bed for the night, a mess pillow, and a pair of womens underwear that you have decided to defile. you pervert.

Blue Griffin 02-20-2012 11:21 AM

Put steamed broccoli down he front of your undies so you have a new bush. Then wear a food bra. Use a carved out orange, watermelon, whatever fits as the cups.

Crazierthenyou 02-20-2012 08:02 PM

I dare you to take bbq sauce and pour it all over yourself naked and wet then do 10 star jumps in your front yard (day or night but still in front yard) shouting im a rib! Come eat me!:eek:

atownesq 02-20-2012 08:19 PM

Prepare yourself a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs with lots of tomato sauce, an I bowl of ice cream topped with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. Place all of it in the floor, strip naked, and handcuff your hands behind your back. Enjoy your meal, and no cleaning up until the next morning!

P.S. Love the avatar. Roll Tide. ;-)

Blue Griffin 02-24-2012 08:04 AM

Tape a piece of paper to the bottom of 7 pies. Each piece of paper will have a number written on it. Tie or handcuff you hands behind you back. You have to flip the pie over by pieing your self. Each # corresponds to a punishment.

1 shaving cream filled undies for the day.
2 two cans of food down pants(not undies). You choose
3 messy wedgie
4 silly string filled shoes for 2 hours.
5 Cover you self in honey or syrup and let it dry for one hour.
6 ask and get on stranger to pie you
7: your win, stop

If you fail or need a punishment pm me.

orlando007007 02-24-2012 09:29 AM

you must gunge your self will crossedered

i have squirty cream

daremenow 02-25-2012 04:29 PM

squirt your squirty cream up ur ass and in your panties and leave for an hour.

I will do anything in my diapers for mine. i have 8 hours