getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Self Bondage (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=41701)

notthatgirl 06-01-2011 01:00 PM

As you did to the person before... tie yourself spread eagle on your bed but lock your hands in with padlocks. have the keys in an ice lock dangling above your hand just out of reach, you have to wait for the ice to melt to get free... however, before you click the last lock... bring yourself to the edge of orgasm wearing women's panties... then just wait there air humping until you are free again.

DARE-ME 06-01-2011 07:00 PM

U have to handcuff / padlock both of your hands together ( in a position where u are hanging/dangling and hook Ur hands there weaing only Ur underwear until someone finds u

daremaster 1 06-01-2011 07:14 PM

Tie yourself to your bed posts with the largest thing you can fit in your ass, also make sure you're in a wedgie to keep that object in.

DARE-ME 06-01-2011 08:21 PM

Tie urself upside down naked onto a chair so Ur penis is near Ur mouth for 10mins

ironballz79 06-04-2011 09:47 AM

tie your cock and balls to the inside of the right thigh

daremaster 1 06-04-2011 11:23 AM

Blindfold yourself and tie yourself spreadeagled to your bed, lying on your tummy. Make sure a vibrator lays under you. Put it on low and try to cum, only then you can release yourself.

Ava2k 06-06-2011 12:38 PM

Tie yourself naked to a chair in your living room with the blinds open. If you have cuffs then use those and freeze the key in an ice cube. Then situate it somewhere where you can retrieve the key when the ice melts. If you don't have cuffs just time yourself for an hour.

Limits and Items that I have available are in my sig.

daremaster 1 06-06-2011 01:22 PM

Strip naked and handcuff your hands. Drop the key in the fully trashcan. Try to get the key with your mouth. You can remove the handcuffs if you get the key.

wedgiegirl2015 06-06-2011 01:33 PM

then use duct tape

slave373 06-06-2011 04:19 PM

Roll a dice and put that many clothespins on each breast. Then proceed to give yourself a bra connection wedgie. Next hogtie yourself and wiggle around on the floor until all the clothespins come off.

daremaster 1 06-06-2011 05:31 PM

Get in just your underwear, then lie face down on the floor or your bed, and then give your self a jock lock Wedgie (with shoes on) then tie your hands in front of you, your not aloud to untie your hands until you have gotten your feet free on your own with out using your hands

hovie907 06-06-2011 09:08 PM

I dare you to go out and stage a wedgie... even if no one see's you, you were able to do it: Go to a park restroom, hike your undies up to the hook or hook em with a zip tie, put a sock in your mouth and then zip tie your hands together behind you and stay in this situation for as long as you can... i would say 2 to 3 hours. hahaha

Let us know if anything happened... It cant get anymore awkward or embarasing then this :/

daremaster 1 06-07-2011 06:20 AM

Tie your ankles in the air than get off the chair you needed to be on to do so. hang for 5 minutes. then get back on the chair and untie.

sis 06-07-2011 08:07 AM

Ty yourself, so your seated on a chair handcuff your hands behind your back and to the chair and the drop the keys on the ground harder than it sounds to get out.

Also if you could, Pm me how it went.

Likes: Xdressing, Bondage humiliation feet/socks/shoes (uggs)
dislikes: public, anal, pain.

Also I only have ropes and and am getting handcuffs soon so if you include cuffs there will be a slight delay.

bigdad58743 06-07-2011 08:44 AM

same thing handcuff behind back with legs tapped to chair with anal plug in!