getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Last pic/vid Dice Game - w/ Optional Online Exposure Roll (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403074)

anythingforalady 03-12-2022 09:31 PM

I’m in for the next 9 hours . Kik me

SpecialSort 03-13-2022 12:10 AM

I’m in for this kik specialsort

dogg26 03-13-2022 10:16 PM

I'm in for the rest of the day.

daveo20a 03-13-2022 10:36 PM

I'm in for the next 30 min. Then need to get to bed. Working today.

kik: submarco25yo

telegram: substudslut

phone (text only please): ‪(424) 272-6064‬

dogg26 03-15-2022 05:49 AM

I'm in again for the next hour with Medium Exposure Risk

sir579 03-15-2022 06:05 AM

I am in for this, please send me to link so I know what to do.
Might be willing to do the exposure part if I got a good feeling with it

BiGuy112 03-16-2022 04:08 PM

Im in
kik in signature

mstrfcku 03-16-2022 04:10 PM

Im in for 30 min

Foo_Boy_Ben 03-16-2022 04:53 PM

Im in for this. Kiks in sig

chilldude196 03-16-2022 06:05 PM

I’m in kik basketballer1996 with easy exposure risk

badboy0182 03-18-2022 10:47 PM

I am in for 30 minutes
kik: badboy0182

BiGuy112 03-20-2022 08:16 AM

Im in a again for a couple hours
kik in signature

Bobcat 03-20-2022 11:28 PM

Last pic/vid Dice Game - w/ Optional Online Exposure Roll

im in untill other wise say

I wanted to make a quick game that’s easy to play when you aren’t alone and can’t easily sneak away to do a dare or task. Here’s what I came up with:

Player 1 posts in this thread how they wish to be messaged and how long they’re in this game for.

Player 2 sends a message saying “last pic/vid dice game”.

Player 2 then rolls a 1d6. Player one must send the corresponding last nude/naughty pics or vids taken. If they have less than the required amount they must take more to fulfill the roll’s requirement.

1. Last pic
2. Last vid
3. Last 3 vids
4. Last 4 pics
5. The “best” 5 pics (Player 1’s choice)
6. Last 5 vids

After the first roll Player 2 can ask to roll again. If Player 1 wants to play again they will choose one of the following...

Easy Exposure Risk (Odds in Player 1’s Favor): Play second round and replace the used dice roll with: “Player 2 has to expose the sent pics/vids from the first roll anywhere they wish online and send Player 1 the link”

Medium Exposure Risk (Odds in Player 2’s Favor): Play second round and replace the used dice roll with: nothing happens. Every other roll results in the first Player sending the pics/vids as required by the rolled number AND Player 2 has to expose them all online anywhere they wish and send the link/proof to Player 1.

Hard Exposure Risk (100% chance Player 2 wins): Play second round and replace the used dice roll with: Player 2 picks a brand new pic or vid for Player 1 to take and send them (within their limits). Every other roll results in the first Player sending every naughty pic and vid on their phone AND Player 2 has to expose at least ten of them online anywhere they wish and send the link(s)/proof to Player 1.

Player 2 may need to offer forfeits or incentives to entice Player 1 to play medium or hard. But don’t be pushy if they say no. Enjoy your prize from round 1, instead!

Since I’m starting this out: I’m in. Until I edit this post to say otherwise.

Kik: rosienipples

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, risky irl exhibition, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise, Exposer

Limits: anal, bodily fluids/food/toilet, illegal,
Expose Forever Challenge, kik me "expose yourself" for a tit pic. If I answer after 1h you expose it.

Kik me “last video” to see the last dare vid I took.

Bobcat 03-20-2022 11:34 PM

Last pic/vid Dice Game - w/ Optional Online Exposure Roll

I wanted to make a quick game that’s easy to play when you aren’t alone and can’t easily sneak away to do a dare or task. Here’s what I came up with:

Player 1 posts in this thread how they wish to be messaged and how long they’re in this game for.

Player 2 sends a message saying “last pic/vid dice game”.

Player 2 then rolls a 1d6. Player one must send the corresponding last nude/naughty pics or vids taken. If they have less than the required amount they must take more to fulfill the roll’s requirement.

1. Last pic
2. Last vid
3. Last 3 vids
4. Last 4 pics
5. The “best” 5 pics (Player 1’s choice)
6. Last 5 vids

After the first roll Player 2 can ask to roll again. If Player 1 wants to play again they will choose one of the following...

Easy Exposure Risk (Odds in Player 1’s Favor): Play second round and replace the used dice roll with: “Player 2 has to expose the sent pics/vids from the first roll anywhere they wish online and send Player 1 the link”

Medium Exposure Risk (Odds in Player 2’s Favor): Play second round and replace the used dice roll with: nothing happens. Every other roll results in the first Player sending the pics/vids as required by the rolled number AND Player 2 has to expose them all online anywhere they wish and send the link/proof to Player 1.

Hard Exposure Risk (100% chance Player 2 wins): Play second round and replace the used dice roll with: Player 2 picks a brand new pic or vid for Player 1 to take and send them (within their limits). Every other roll results in the first Player sending every naughty pic and vid on their phone AND Player 2 has to expose at least ten of them online anywhere they wish and send the link(s)/proof to Player 1.

Player 2 may need to offer forfeits or incentives to entice Player 1 to play medium or hard. But don’t be pushy if they say no. Enjoy your prize from round 1, instead!

Since I’m starting this out: I’m in. Until I edit this post to say otherwise.

Kik: rosienipples

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, risky irl exhibition, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise, Exposer

Limits: anal, bodily fluids/food/toilet, illegal,
Expose Forever Challenge, kik me "expose yourself" for a tit pic. If I answer after 1h you expose it.

Kik me “last video” to see the last dare vid I took.

Bobcat 03-21-2022 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExposureBoy2000 (Post 4431864)
i'm in forever. Willing to show face and be exposed

20 m us

KIK: DomJay96

added you on kik sissyamberhere im in as well