getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   NFL/College Football Bets (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371775)

subaddict5 11-05-2019 10:43 AM

haha have fun in pain and darkness Katv :D

Let me know if you dare to bet some more ;)

Katv 11-09-2019 12:24 PM

I still believe in my Packers! Who wants to go against them tomorrow?

Slaveboy2800 11-09-2019 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subaddict5 (Post 3826121)
haha have fun in pain and darkness Katv :D

Let me know if you dare to bet some more ;)

I’ll take you on, betting my Seahawks beat the 49ers. You seem to be pretty creative with what the loser does so I’ll let you decide

ReluctantExhibition 11-09-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katv (Post 3830145)

Same bet from 2 weeks ago?

Stuffing panties in my mouth for as a many minutes as total game points, wearing nipple suckers with clothespins around them, a ball gag, a blindfold, a large butt plug, handcuffs, and ankle cuffs for half an hour, and having my nipples clamped for 30 minutes, all while the winning team is written in my genitals.

Tho since I don't have nipple suckers/butt plug, I'll do clothespins on ballsack and we could do figging instead of a butt pug?

Rsub 11-09-2019 11:22 PM

I too believe in Packers! Who wants to go against them ?

pain slut joe 11-09-2019 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rsub (Post 3830553)
I too believe in Packers! Who wants to go against them ?

I do not follow football, and have no idea who the Packers are even playing, but i will go against them. I do ask you to be fair: are you giving me any points (and who is my team BTW)? What is the bet?

pain slut joe 11-09-2019 11:41 PM

Quote:

I will go against you KATV, name the bet....

Anonymos404 11-10-2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

I'll go against you for our usual bet.
Let's see if we can stuff that ass of yours for another full week

Katv 11-10-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition (Post 3830325)
Same bet from 2 weeks ago?

Stuffing panties in my mouth for as a many minutes as total game points, wearing nipple suckers with clothespins around them, a ball gag, a blindfold, a large butt plug, handcuffs, and ankle cuffs for half an hour, and having my nipples clamped for 30 minutes, all while the winning team is written in my genitals.

Tho since I don't have nipple suckers/butt plug, I'll do clothespins on ballsack and we could do figging instead of a butt pug?

Sounds like a bet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymos404 (Post 3830867)
I'll go against you for our usual bet.
Let's see if we can stuff that ass of yours for another full week

You’re on! Can’t wait do you to get stuffed even longer ;p

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 3830565)
I will go against you KATV, name the bet....

For you, how about the loser spanks themselves 5x the winner point total. If the difference is more than ten, it’s 5x total game points to your balls/my tits.

Katv 11-10-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katv (Post 3831092)
Sounds like a bet!

You’re on! Can’t wait do you to get stuffed even longer ;p

For you, how about the loser spanks themselves 5x the winner point total. If the difference is more than ten, it’s 5x total game points to your balls/my tits.

It may be the end of a long, crappy day for me, but I can always trust my Packers to crush you guys into dust~

ReluctantExhibition 11-10-2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katv (Post 3831251)
It may be the end of a long, crappy day for me, but I can always trust my Packers to crush you guys into dust~

Of course the week they lost I forgot to bet, but this week was a good game!!:)

pain slut joe 11-10-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katv (Post 3831092)
Sounds like a bet!

I am not sure if the game is over yet (I am in Europe in a different time zone), but i accept the wager. I will submit this acceptance and then check the score.

Update: 24 - 16, Packers won, correct? So I owe 40 spanks - rather minor forfeit.

Interested in a bet next week as well? Suggest we increase the wagers though - say 10 spanks to each nipple / ball with a wooden spoon for every point the winner scores, unless difference is more than 10 and than it is 5x total game points? (If easier than negotiating this in this thread, feel free to PM me if you want.)

Stray thought: I am originally from Philly; same bet on Philly (Eagles are my choice) and who ever they are playing (your team)?

Mowow22 11-10-2019 11:48 PM

It can be tough, but a MSU fan. Anyone wanna place a wager on the Michigan / Michigan State game? HMU

Katv 11-11-2019 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 3831344)
I am not sure if the game is over yet (I am in Europe in a different time zone), but i accept the wager. I will submit this acceptance and then check the score.

Update: 24 - 16, Packers won, correct? So I owe 40 spanks - rather minor forfeit.

Interested in a bet next week as well? Suggest we increase the wagers though - say 10 spanks to each nipple / ball with a wooden spoon for every point the winner scores, unless difference is more than 10 and than it is 5x total game points? (If easier than negotiating this in this thread, feel free to PM me if you want.)

Stray thought: I am originally from Philly; same bet on Philly (Eagles are my choice) and who ever they are playing (your team)?

It’s actually 120 spanks owed (5x winner points) :p

I’ll go against you next week, sounds fun! I only bet on the Packers, tho, but I’d be glad to go all in when they do face the Eagles.

pain slut joe 11-11-2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katv (Post 3831465)
It’s actually 120 spanks owed (5x winner points) :p

I’ll go against you next week, sounds fun! I only bet on the Packers, tho, but I’d be glad to go all in when they do face the Eagles.

Sorry, bad math! I performed the 120 ball busts using a wooden spoon, I am no longer used to them, so they were real eye opener to start my day! I did 6 sets of 20. Balls are still tingling as i write this!

To clarify please, we are only betting on the Packers, not the Eagles as well? Know who they are playing next week?