getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Messengers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Kik Inspection & Rating (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=327073)

SubmissiveZero 01-23-2018 06:43 PM

I would like to be inspected and rated
kik: submissivezero

Blue boy 01-23-2018 09:42 PM

Im still up for inspection.
Kik:Blue__boy.
Make sure to include the two underscores and the period

rockeraat 01-24-2018 01:42 PM

I’m in kik below

Terminal 01-24-2018 03:23 PM

Inspect me all you want.

kik: terminal.zero

YL_897 01-25-2018 12:30 AM

Blue boy sent 3 pics initially: his whole body below his neck, a closeup of his cock and balls, and his ass. Upon request he sent a picture of his asshole, and a different full body pic as the first was quite blurry. The second full body pic had half his body in shadow and thus was also not very high quality.

I don't like numerical ratings but offer the following review and comments:

Full body: The boy has a very average body. He is fully shaved, which is not my preference but I know it's what many enjoy. He is somewhat chubby but not overly so-- he looks like he just needs to diet a little to be in better shape. However, he has a somewhat "fluffy" look and complete lack of muscle definition that is distasteful. In many ways it makes him look younger than his 19 years, which is obviously unattractive.

Cock and balls: The boy has an average to small cut cock which appears to be completely soft in the pics he sent. Again, personally I think the lack of pubic hair makes it unattractive, but many will disagree. It is straight and has a somewhat unusual pattern of veins, but otherwise is quite nondescript. His balls are small and nondescript as well. In the closeup pic they are contracted close to the body and look very small (boy must've been cold or embarrassed), while in the full body picture they hang below the cock, much more attractively in my opinion. Overall, I would rate them as more attractive than the cock.

Ass: The picture was taken from an awkward angle, so a full evaluation is difficult, but the boy's ass does appear nicely rounded, though like the rest of his body it is not well-defined or muscular. A slightly above-average ass.

Hole: Like the rest of his body, the boy's asshole appears to be fully shaved. He does spread his cheeks nicely to give a full view of it in the pic he sent, to his credit. It is tight and very pink. Not being a connoisseur of holes, that's all I can really say about it.

Overall, the boy is of very average appearance. He is not repulsive but is not immensely attractive either. A better diet and some time in the gym would do him well.

SecretAccount 01-25-2018 01:59 AM

Please inspect and rate me :) xx

kk_danc 01-25-2018 08:52 PM

I’d love to be inspected and rated

Kik: joffer6

YL_897 01-25-2018 10:44 PM

I will inspect and rate any men. My comments and ratings will be posted in the thread and I will give my honest opinions, positive or negative. I expect pics of your full body (face appreciated but not required of course) as well as close-ups of your chest, cock and balls, ass, and hole.

If you're not willing to do this don't contact me, but if so contact me on Kik.

Kik:roguegame

Switch413 01-25-2018 11:11 PM

I'm up for both giving and receiving, I want my cock and balls rated along with my body

iamyourslave69 01-26-2018 03:19 PM

Please inspect me. Kik. hairy4969
20 m fit

ecoturtle 01-26-2018 03:31 PM

I can be inspected by anyone

sexy_steve4 01-26-2018 03:31 PM

Inspect me! kik is in sig

sub jay 01-27-2018 12:13 AM

Please inspect me, Kik is getgamelove

rockeraat 01-27-2018 09:46 AM

I’m in kik below

contradiction_94 01-28-2018 08:31 AM

I'm looking for 18-25 year old males to inspect.

Required pics:
  1. Full frontal with soft dick.
  2. Face is optional but must be in pic (you can blur it). Visible face is a benefit.
  3. Full back
  4. Full side with erected dick
  5. Close-up on flaccid and erected dick.
  6. Pic of your choice (be creative)

Required information:
  1. Name and age
  2. Height and weight
  3. Flaccid and erected dick size (lenght and girth)

I will post my honest opinion and rating in this tread.

Kik me: contradiction_94