getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The big Boys versus Girls..... Cornertime Competition (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=323395)

sir sam 11-05-2017 03:12 PM

An other great one.
ThAnks...
you did well.
It’s amazing how many people sacrifice weekends for this.
Phew.... new run... we’ll see when things heat up again.

One thing is sure... battle between sexes is still great!

Boys: 1144
Girls: 1250

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pariahterror (Post 3024427)
I wanted to do a stand last monday and or tuesday. But right when I was standing there, my mobile phone rang. Well I ignored that first. But then the home phone rang andnow I had to pick it up. The next day about the same thing happened and as a result I couldn't find the willpower to do a stand.

And then I forgot a little about this thread until I was being contacted. And I thought, yes it is actually a good time to start standing.

Thus I undressed myself and put my collar and cuffs on. Set the timer and put on my hood. Trying to embrace the total darkness again. Wether my eyes were closed or open, I couldn't see any difference. And subspace, would love to get there, but since I want to be aware of my surroundings, it will be really hard to get there.

Well here I started counting again. It is the one thing that lets me know how long I approximately have to go. But it totally isn't reliable.

In the first few minutes I could feel some cold air again. Then I felt all the hairs on my body moving. The defense mechanism of the body against cold. The hairs should minimize the airflow going against my body making a little insulation layer for my body.

And ofcourse there were again no sounds around me that could distract me. There weren't even cars driven on the road. So horrible. At least I could hear a plane flying over, but due to the silence I could hear it a bit.

And the counting stil continued and I began thinking of the story I was writing for a D&D campaign. What would happen, what would the player do. Well, at least I though of the main line a bit and what could happen.

And then I was at 3800. I thought I counted slower. 4000, did I count faster, but where and when. 4100, did I put on my alarm. 4218 and there it was. The releasing sound of standing 90 minutes.

And then I went to check on the thread. And again during the stand. The girls have added some time again. Those lovely girls won't give up. And neither do the boys.

As this will be counted as my third stand it will add 30 minutes to the boys. As I don't really know what Wunnolf added, I don't know the score of the girls

Girls: 1250 or 1255

sir sam 11-05-2017 03:15 PM

And yes... an other one.
Pfff... it’s hard to keep up!
Thanks...
Boy.... weekends will never be the same :)
You did great.
It sure was boring... and disappointing.
Are girls just better?

Boys: 1174
Girls: 1250

Quote:

Originally Posted by paaltjepaal (Post 3024439)
before I was going to bed yesterday, I looked the thread and thought we are going to win this competition

and after I had taken a shower and eat something
I looked and saw ShappenDen post
we only had 22,5 min
I could not let the girls win after we had such a big head start
so I got naked and set the timer on 90 min
and go in the corner for my third stand

now I look at the thread I know it was to late
but I have made the 90 min

I had not planned this stand
standing there naked again to win from the girls
excited me just like previous times
but it was boring as always
just standing there nothing to do for a long time
and after some time my legs tinkling a bit
and little pain in the lower back I get always if I stand for a longer time
but this time I wanted to finish the time
so I went on my teeth biting
thinking why
but after a very long time the timer goes off

I go still naked to the computer to post the the result
and make my report later
than I see that I am to late
and make the report immediately
I think that in any case my post
set the boys on lead again

but as I look for the actual stand I see

+ 30 for the boys make

so the girls have about 76 a 81 min
why can so many boys not win from small group girls
girls congratulations nice big fight

sir sam 11-05-2017 03:17 PM

Amazing!!
After the girl-sprint boy back on pole!
Amazing amazing!
You did well.
Thanks doing time.
It sure was hard, I know. You did great.

Sooooooo......

Boys : 1264
Girls : 1250 or 1255

Quote:

Originally Posted by centurion01 (Post 3024539)
So I checked getdare while waiting on my breakfast order I had a PM from MarvHarvy, he mentioned this thread and how the girls were doing, and how the guys needed help.

When I started my first stint the guys were ahead, when I came to write the report the girls had gained the lead.

So guess the cat and mouse starts over..

It was around 9am when I got back into. So I went to pee, stripped naked decided since it was warm id open the window slightly.
So I set a alarm for 90mins, and stood at the corner
Corner time is so boring, been a few months since I last had any, so I was there around 10-15mins then.. how awesome is this (normally id be like.. god damn stupid neighbours don't they know its thea weekend and peoples want to have a quiet lazy day) they had started up some music while the y were tidying the yard for a BBQ, so the remainder of my time was helped along with some music, admittedly not the type id have put on., but it sure did help the time pass, what felt like 50-60mins was 90, before I knew it alarm sounding.
So 90 minutes done.

Now just a shame I didnt write this report straight away (when the guys were still in the lead) Well too late now..

So the times were...

New time adding my 90 mins for the guys

Boys : 1264
Girls : 1250 or 1255

sir sam 11-05-2017 03:33 PM

On to the next run.... more rules.

A fierce fight over the weekend. It’s very special that so many are wasting their weekend for this thread.
Boys will feel really depressed about being sooo close.
You did well. I appreciate the significant push!
Girls simply did not want to loose. And they didn’t.

Unfortunately, I have to introduce a new rule....
Some play this game very serious. They spend multiple sessions of 90 minutes of which only fractions count. Loosing against others who fight even harder is bad but also brings respect.
However, living in doubt whether the others are playing by the rule is bad.
I already once have expelled a player who was clearly playing different then claimed (posts are removed).
Also you Will see banned accounts....
Sad.... sad....

Only thing to say... it happed both with the girls and boys.
It’s still bad.

There is no good way of being sure in that.
On the one hand I want to make sure everybody feels the competition is fair.
On the other hand I want everybody to feel confident her/his honesty is not doubted.
And I want to keep the competition open to everybody.

For that reason:
- new players need to have a minimum of 100 posts
Or
- new players need to start an “ama” (ask me anything) in the ama section >>here<<and be responsive (can refuse questions that are too personal) in that until they have 100 posts or no longer play in this cornertime thread.

This rule applies to new players only

In addition:
- if anybody doubts the honesty of others, feel free to send me a pm. I will not “just” expell people but will surely look into the matter.

sir sam 11-05-2017 04:32 PM

Close....

Okay......
This is bad.

Just discovering 3 double accounts on this thread.
It took me a bit.
First thought of a rule change (see above),
But it seems nok.
The people I like and know have already used their most effective time.

The girls clearly had an unfair gain.
Earlier in the game the boys had an unfair gain.

Al together,...
I think I have to just call the “end”.

No winner...

Actually,.. better,... all winners.
All did time. All did BIG time.
To win, for the gender, for me.
Thanks.

Don’t forget.
Be proud!

(It will take a bit, but I will make a new thread)

centurion01 11-05-2017 04:44 PM

Hmmm...

Its a shame people feel they have the need to cheat.

MarvHarvey 11-05-2017 09:50 PM

A sad ending, but yes a win for all who stretched themselves, who played.

It was certainly looking weird at the end, even as I was inviting a few guys to join the party. So to them I have to apologize. And especially to Centurion, paaltje, pariah, you came in even when it looked odd and was (temporarily) a losing cause. Thanks guys!

sir sam 11-06-2017 02:38 AM

Ok, last post was 00:30 am my time. I knew it was needed but not much time to really say all i wanted to say.

I can only say,... it sucks.

I know, i know very well that most on this thread have played honestly. I know most DID the tedious, long, boring time.
I know most reports were genuine.
I know they did it to proof themselves, to DO something for the gender, to please me, to feel challenged and more reasons.
All should be proud.

It is very sad someone found the need not to "just fool oneself" (personally i don't mind), or to write phantastic but unreal reports (i don't mind either), but to push others for doing time on a lie.
That's bad.
It's probably abuse.

Anyway.
Don't let the cheater win.

You did it!
Be proud!
Feel a winner!

humiliatedboyslave 11-06-2017 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir sam (Post 3025795)
Ok, last post was 00:30 am my time. I knew it was needed but not much time to really say all i wanted to say.

I can only say,... it sucks.

I know, i know very well that most on this thread have played honestly. I know most DID the tedious, long, boring time.
I know most reports were genuine.
I know they did it to proof themselves, to DO something for the gender, to please me, to feel challenged and more reasons.
All should be proud.

It is very sad someone found the need not to "just fool oneself" (personally i don't mind), or to write phantastic but unreal reports (i don't mind either), but to push others for doing time on a lie.
That's bad.
It's probably abuse.

Anyway.
Don't let the cheater win.

You did it!
Be proud!
Feel a winner!

Thanks for the thread and the time waste ;)

Will you post to this thread so we will know of the new thread?

sir sam 11-06-2017 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 3025823)
Thanks for the thread and the time waste ;)

Will you post to this thread so we will know of the new thread?

Yes, i WILL make a new thread.
And yes it will be announced here.

I need some time to recover. I didn't do the standing, but this also hurts me. As thread organizer i feel responsible. Note that the bans are there on my request. Mods normally don't interfere with content but i have asked a mod to check because it became too bad.

So... i need some time before enthusiastically start something new.

It will be announced here.
It will be in cornertime.
Let's say...... starting december-1.

A nice thread to waste x-mass :)

humiliatedboyslave 11-06-2017 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir sam (Post 3025833)
Yes, i WILL make a new thread.
And yes it will be announced here.

I need some time to recover. I didn't do the standing, but this also hurts me. As thread organizer i feel responsible. Note that the bans are there on my request. Mods normally don't interfere with content but i have asked a mod to check because it became too bad.

So... i need some time before enthusiastically start something new.

It will be announced here.
It will be in cornertime.
Let's say...... starting december-1.

A nice thread to waste x-mass :)

Don't blame yourself. You can't control others.

Unfortunately, I'll be away most of December. Or is that lucky me I won't be wasting time :) But like this thread, perhaps I will catch it near the end and of the month.

sir sam 11-06-2017 04:07 AM

To be honest,
I had expected "some" cheating. It's unavoidable on a platform like this. Also note that i catched a guy-cheater few weeks ago, its not just girls (he removed his posts so you cannot see it).
With the 1/N rule i figured that the impact on the game would stay in limits. I had not expected a single person to cheat with 3 identities.

Its bad. And the more i think about it, its abuse. As in "enforcing non-consensual tasks".

Nhaa... move-on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 3025835)
Don't blame yourself. You can't control others.

Unfortunately, I'll be away most of December. Or is that lucky me I won't be wasting time :) But like this thread, perhaps I will catch it near the end and of the month.

Pariahterror 11-06-2017 04:08 AM

First of all I want to thank Sir Sam for this competition. Although there were some people who didn't play by the rules, it has been an interesting competition. Especially when the weeks ended.

I would love to push my time further (although it will be boring). And now I'm just wondering what is in store for us next. It will be most likely I will enter the next competition too, if I got the time for it. Just wondering what it will be.

The standings weren't for all people a waste of time. I went further than I thought I could, thus pushing myself. And I guess some others here did too. Somehow I got some joy out of the stands I was doing, it might have been the competition or he fact that I pushed myself and succeeded. I just couldn't be happy with a boring stand less than an hour.

And Marv, no worries about calling me in. It had been a pleasure to be in this competition and contributing in it.

elf_ears 11-06-2017 09:06 AM

I don't understand why anyone would cheat in what is essentially a zero stakes game.

I've never been interested in corner time before but I enjoyed trying something different and the competitive aspect made it even more fun. Looking forward to seeing a new game in the future. Thanks to all the honest players out there who made the game worthwhile.

sir sam 11-30-2017 04:30 AM

New game will be posted in 11hrs and 30mins!!!!
Make sure to keep an eye on this thread.