getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge Games (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The Random Question: Person Above (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27566)

cmiller 08-07-2012 12:14 AM

All the time, I love eating pot roast off someone's back ;)

What would be the first thing you'd do if you turned into a hyena?

Runesmith 12-17-2017 01:41 AM

I would look for a lion kill for lunch.

What's your favorite alcoholic drink?

Joan Sky 09-28-2018 01:34 AM

I don't crave alcohol often, when I do it's a rare occassion and small amount .

I would say a nice lightly sweet rosé wine.

What's the most important thing to you in life?

Master4074 02-24-2019 04:12 PM

I would have to say currently, my relationship I have with my sub. They have given me a lot and we have a lot of fun talking, playing around, and just in general enjoying each other's company.

What was the most interesting thing you did today?

Runesmith 12-25-2019 04:01 AM

Let's see... I woke up, and considering last night, that was pretty surprising.

What was the last app you installed on your phone?

japgirl 12-25-2019 06:14 AM

WeConnect, but I’m sure you already knew that.

What would you do if you had a pet dragon?

Runesmith 12-25-2019 08:14 AM

I would conquer Westeros and rule the seven kingdoms with an iron fist.

If won a million euros in a lottery, how would you spend it?

japgirl 12-25-2019 09:30 AM

I honestly wouldn’t spend much of it. I’d invest most of it so it would create a constant income stream for me. That converts to little over $1.1 million USD so I’d budget to only use $100,000 to travel for a few months. I wouldn’t need to stay in the most luxurious places; I’d just want to see new sights and have new experiences. I’d probably travel alone in hopes of meeting new people and making friends along the way. I’d create a YouTube channel with my travels and hopefully make an income like the Bucket List Family haha so I can keep traveling without dipping into the rest of the $1 million.

Where is one place you’ve never visited, but really want to see?

Jaro 12-25-2019 09:05 PM

London. For some odd reason I have never visited the famous city.

What would you do with an inflatable kangaroo?

Runesmith 12-27-2019 03:38 AM

I would get in the pouch (assuming it was large enough) and try to see if I could get it to bounce around. When I get bored with it, I will sell it to a bouncy castle supplier.

What is the biggest regret in your life so far?

japgirl 12-27-2019 09:28 AM

Being unable to say no to people aka being a people pleaser. If I had learned to say no, then I’d be pretty rich. Instead, I let “friends” take advantage of me. They’ve stolen thousands of dollars from me...promised they would pay me back only to make up shitty excuses as to why they could. If I wasn’t a people pleaser, I would have just said no and told them, “Suck it up, buttercup. Life isn’t fair. If you want money, go work for it yourself.”

What is one kink/fantasy you’ve always wanted to try, but have never found a willing participant to do so with?

LPV 12-27-2019 03:20 PM

I THINK I would like to be tied up and tickled by a few girl while another girl spanked me.

What is the best thing about your dom? What is the worst thing?

japgirl 12-27-2019 03:28 PM

You bozo! You specifically wanted me to answer this...I already know that. The best thing...I honestly don’t know how to pick just one. He already knows the things I find sexy about him, but that’s between me and him so I’ll say the way he speaks to me during play and outside of play. It’s made me trust him completely. The worst thing...it’s not really anything he can change. It’s that he’s so far away.

Why does LPV think I’m lovable?

LPV 12-27-2019 03:37 PM

You are obviously a brat who needs discipline, but you are also a rebel who has spunk. You are like a beautiful tiger who needs to be tamed, but you are also incorrigible--to some extent. LPV kind of likes that.

What is the most beautiful place/thing you have ever seen?

japgirl 12-27-2019 07:57 PM

I went to Uganda and every morning, I woke up at the crack of dawn and sat out on the deck, rain or shine. I just observed the forest that surrounded the compound. I would see monkeys sometimes. I’d see bird at other times. Mostly, I just saw a luscious green rainforest. It was absolutely breathtaking.

If you were the opposite sex, what is the first thing you would do?