getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you rather A or B? (EXTREME version) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=245463)

SissyPrincess_Jenny 07-30-2017 01:58 PM

1) You got kidnapped by strangers. They ripped of all your clothes and bound you to some pipes, not giving you the chance to move. They place the cup of an electronic vacuum suction device directly on your inner labia and clit / your whole penis and tell you to choose your own torture. Would you rather endure
A - 1 minute with incredibly strong and painful suction
B - 1 hour with low pressure, but constant suction
I would pick A to amke it end sooner as possible even if so hurting

2) Imagine you are still a teenager, living at your family's house, not very experienced but curious about learning more your own body and sexuality. Then one day, you are so aroused that you really come up with a crazy plan. Would you rather:
A - secretly spy on your mother masturbating until orgasm
B - bring yourself in a situation, in which your mother would watch you masturbating until orgasm
A because is usefull for help explore sexuality I think

3) Imagine you were being blackmailed with something really terrible. Something that won't let you a choice, so you agree to do whatever the unknown person wants you to do. And you happen to discover that this person is someone with really taboo fantasies who wants you to use living ants on your genitals and send him photos of doing so. Would you rather:

A - use only a few ants, but inside your pussy / under your foreskin?
B - use a big hand full of ants, but only on labia and clit / the foreskin covered cockhead?
I definatly would pick second one cause the thought of put them under skin is awful for me

4) You are introduced as an obedient sex slave, having to obey the orders of your master or mistress at a big party. Suddenly you discover, also some of your friends and family memers are invited there, not knowing what they might expect. Would you rather:
A - have sex with 30 stranger people, as your friends and family watch you the whole time
B - have sex with 1 friend and 1 family member as the whole rest of the party watches you
I'm totally not into incest so I'll let 30 strangers fuck me in fron of firends and family

5) You are being tortured painfully. Would you rather:
A - Attach 20 medium clothespins on all of your sensitive body parts
B - Attach 1 really hard clothespin directly on the tip of your clit / tip of your penis?
The first one sounds less painful so I would go for that

Pastel. 07-30-2017 02:01 PM

1) You got kidnapped by strangers. They ripped of all your clothes and bound you to some pipes, not giving you the chance to move. They place the cup of an electronic vacuum suction device directly on your inner labia and clit / your whole penis and tell you to choose your own torture. Would you rather endure

2) Imagine you are still a teenager, living at your family's house, not very experienced but curious about learning more your own body and sexuality. Then one day, you are so aroused that you really come up with a crazy plan. Would you rather:
B - bring yourself in a situation, in which your mother would watch you masturbating until orgasm

3) Imagine you were being blackmailed with something really terrible. Something that won't let you a choice, so you agree to do whatever the unknown person wants you to do. And you happen to discover that this person is someone with really taboo fantasies who wants you to use living ants on your genitals and send him photos of doing so. Would you rather:

4) You are introduced as an obedient sex slave, having to obey the orders of your master or mistress at a big party. Suddenly you discover, also some of your friends and family memers are invited there, not knowing what they might expect. Would you rather:
B - have sex with 1 friend and 1 family member as the whole rest of the party watches you

B - Attach 1 really hard clothespin directly on the tip of your clit / tip of your penis?
Additional question: If you had to pick ONE of these really mean and "wrong" situations here, which one would it be and why?
have sex with 1 friend and 1 family member because it's the least painful plus that family member doesn't have to be one of your parents/siblings

crozebra 07-31-2017 03:02 AM

[QUOTE=cbecker;2025237]Imagine you were part of a really intense sexual situation. You were forced to make a decision how to react, but you only had two options to choose from - no more or less. And of course these situations were either quite extreme or bizarre or even taboo or extremely humiliating, so the right decision would be hard anyways. What would you rather do in the following cases:

B - 1 hour with low pressure, but constant suction - hey, it's a suck job :D

B - bring yourself in a situation, in which your mother would watch you masturbating until orgasm - B this one, but very begrudgingly

B - use a big hand full of ants, but only on labia and clit / the foreskin covered cockhead? - I woudn't want to get inside and the tingling on the skin might be enjoyale
A - have sex with 30 stranger people, as your friends and family watch you the whole time - oh yeah baby, watch the show, also depends on family member, like if it's my bro, watch me go at it

A - Attach 20 medium clothespins on all of your sensitive body parts - even out the pain

badboy3892 07-31-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbecker (Post 2025237)

I'm mildly sadomasochistic, though I wouldn't mind either of these situations. (Well, maybe the being kidnapped part I would mind.)

Quote:

Not into either of these at all, but watching my mom and her hopefully never knowing would be much less of a strain on our relationship.

Quote:

A - use only a few ants, but under your foreskin?
B - use a big hand full of ants, but only on the foreskin covered cockhead?

Unfortunately I'm cut so can't really do anything involving foreskin. But - being brutally honest here - I'm totally into this sort of thing. Let a whole colony of ants crawl all over my cock and balls. It won't disgust me, it'll please me.

Quote:

A - have sex with 30 stranger people, as your friends and family watch you the whole time

Not a fan of either option, but would much rather be seen by my family than to have sex with any of them.

Quote:

B - Attach 1 really hard clothespin directly on tip of your penis?

Again, sadomasochistic. I've already done option B plenty of times. I'd just need to go and buy more clothespins ;)

Quote:

Additional question: If you had to pick ONE of these really mean and "wrong" situations here, which one would it be and why?

Obviously situation 3. I'm not really into forcing others to do things but I'd be the kind of guy to be the asker in that one. :D

MaggieTheCat 07-31-2017 01:54 PM

]Imagine you were part of a really intense sexual situation. You were forced to make a decision how to react, but you only had two options to choose from - no more or less. And of course these situations were either quite extreme or bizarre or even taboo or extremely humiliating, so the right decision would be hard anyways. What would you rather do in the following cases:

B - use a big hand full of ants, but only on labia and clit / the foreskin covered cockhead?

---

Additional question: If you had to pick ONE of these really mean and "wrong" situations here, which one would it be and why?[/QUOTE]

Probably the sex slave thing, sounds like a really embarassing situation.

BiCuriousCd90 08-04-2017 09:59 AM

---

Additional question: If you had to pick ONE of these really mean and "wrong" situations here, which one would it be and why? If I had Im actually gunna go with question 4 because that question made my dick the hardest. Being used by a group of people is one of my fantasies.

Elizabeth5953 08-04-2017 04:39 PM

---

Additional question: If you had to pick ONE of these really mean and "wrong" situations here, which one would it be and why? I would choose the "have sex with 30 stranger people, as your friends and family watch you the whole time" because that's more of a fantasy of mine than anything.

Rosina 08-06-2017 04:30 AM

Quote:

Imagine you were part of a really intense sexual situation. You were forced to make a decision how to react, but you only had two options to choose from - no more or less. And of course these situations were either quite extreme or bizarre or even taboo or extremely humiliating, so the right decision would be hard anyways. What would you rather do in the following cases:

---

- probably the first one

BenStallion98 08-07-2017 12:42 AM

1) You got kidnapped by strangers. They ripped of all your clothes and bound you to some pipes, not giving you the chance to move. They place the cup of an electronic vacuum suction device directly on your inner labia and clit / your whole penis and tell you to choose your own torture. Would you rather endure[/B]
B - 1 hour with low pressure, but constant suctionIn the hope that I'd get used to it and it wouldn't hurt after a while

B - bring yourself in a situation, in which your mother would watch you masturbating until orgasmThis is difficult, but I'm pretty sure she knew I masturbated anyway, so I'd rather she see what she knew happened than myself actively spying, because thats just wierd.

B - use a big hand full of ants, but only on labia and clit / the foreskin covered cockhead?I HATE ants, but I'd rather they'd be outside than inside my foreskin.

A - have sex with 30 stranger people, as your friends and family watch you the whole timeI think if I were in this situation, it wouldn't matter if they saw me have sex with 30 or 2 people, and I'd rather not do it with family (sex with friends, if forced, i guess I wouldn't mind. Depends on the friend)

A - Attach 20 medium clothespins on all of your sensitive body partsBoth sounds just as bad, maybe this will spread out the pain? I don't really know.

---

The last one, because it's the least "wrong" in my opinion.

sadomasculine 05-06-2018 12:12 PM

Strong power from a vacuum?? That sounds dangerous.

It would be embarrassing, but it's her problem.

Uhhh no ants getting to intimate, thanks! They'd be easy enough to brush/wash off as long as they stay outside.

If it was just the friend then I'd go for B, but no way would I ever have sex with a family member (unless I was married and my husband counted lmao).

I do this anyway.

#5, it's simple.

Toms123s 05-06-2018 03:13 PM

striker101 05-06-2018 03:22 PM

stephan1990 05-07-2018 10:16 AM

1) B - 1 hour with low pressure, but constant suction
2) A - secretly spy on your mother masturbating until orgasm
3) A - use only a few ants, but inside your pussy / under your foreskin?
4) A - have sex with 30 stranger people, as your friends and family watch you the whole time
5) A - Attach 20 medium clothespins on all of your sensitive body parts

queer 06-26-2018 12:00 PM

fyk 06-27-2018 03:21 AM