getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   School for Bullies (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=194800)

steve2666 04-28-2015 12:03 PM

I'll join as victum

electricity 04-28-2015 12:17 PM

I'll Join as a victim :)

Tato898 04-28-2015 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy (Post 1739521)
Tato898- drink 3 glasses of water and wait until you have to go to pee now get nude, throw legs over head and fuck ass, imagine as if a bully was roughly fucking your ass and as he is cumming you pee on your face, then he makes you lick the pee of floor

I first drunk the 3 pint glasses of water and waited about 40 minutes before stripping down. I fucked my ass with a cucumber and used only spit as lube. After flipping over with my penis pointing at my face I began fucking my ass and did so for 10 minutes. I couldn't hold my bladder any more and peed straight onto my face. After I licked most of it up to clean my mess. This was by far the most disgusting part of the dare but I found it very humiliating at the same time.

BigBadWolfy 04-28-2015 01:18 PM

oh my how many new victims, so awesome, but being the only bully here is hard so this time i will bully the lot of you all at the same time

but first the once who did got bullied already and reported there humiliation get a special gift for taking it like champs

Swaggerdhdd, Tato898 and ashleyslut ................... slap face 5 times for being too cocky, make it hard

now where was i
ah yes welcoming the new victims
so now lets see ther's namelessboy003, babymicha3l, Korocodil, steve2666 and electricity for the guys and KittySlut for the girls

well all of you take a book and spank your ass 20 times with your pants down, now pull down your undies and do 30 more spanks, now all you bookworms, smarty pants, teachers pets, i want you to drink 3glasses of water, spil half of one on shirt, wait 1h and then get necked from the bottom down and do 20 push ups, 40 jumping jacks, 80 squats, 40 crunches and 2 swerlies o wash off the sweet
so once again welcome geeks, sluts, nerds, and all others to my bully kingdom

PS. if you get a task completion it in 48h and report here or there will be punishment and you will not be counted as a victim anymore/ no personal punishments

steve2666 04-28-2015 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy (Post 1740565)

well all of you take a book and spank your ass 20 times with your pants down, now pull down your undies and do 30 more spanks, now all you bookworms, smarty pants, teachers pets, i want you to drink 3glasses of water, spil half of one on shirt, wait 1h and then get necked from the bottom down and do 20 push ups, 40 jumping jacks, 80 squats, 40 crunches and 2 swerlies o wash off the sweet
so once again welcome geeks, sluts, nerds, and all others to my bully kingdom

PS. if you get a task completion it in 48h and report here or there will be punishment and you will not be counted as a victim anymore/ no personal punishments

I've just completed my first task. The first part wasn't too bad, although I found it very humiliating spilling the water down my top. The exercises were the hardest, as being a bookworm I don't exercise much... The swerlies were interesting, never having had one before but think I did it ok.

I hope this meets your standards BigBadWolfy!

babymicha3l 04-28-2015 02:54 PM

My ass is all red and sore now

Korocodil 04-28-2015 05:50 PM

I too have completed my first task, Decided on using my hardback "killing joke" book, not too painful but not exactly comfortable, the final few were starting to sting. The water I handled like a champ (in that I was meant do spill the third glass but managed spilling the first by accident anyway). Now starts the challenging bit, Needless to say I'm not in the best of shape. I decided to leave the push-ups until last as I'm not terribly good at them, Jumping jacks were fine, towards the end of the crunches I was starting to feel a little flushed, then the squats... at this point I'm starting to regret leaving the push-ups to last as there's a torrent of sweat pouring down my face as I struggle to 30 squats, I decided to take a 10 minute break then powered through the last 50 near enough collapsing at the end. If anything else I'm determined, so I get ready to do the push-ups and sure enough, I push myself up, although it was taking me 5 minutes per and a lot of self-abuse to keep going, if I'm being honest, the swirlies were rather enjoyable after that lot, real refreshing.

ashleyslut 04-28-2015 09:01 PM

Sorry for making it too easy.

electricity 04-29-2015 03:16 PM

Just done the tasks - Wasn't too difficult, arse ended up very red after the spankings, and then ended up fairly warm after the exercises but was able to cool down with the swerlies..

Thanks BigBadWolfy !

Tato898 04-29-2015 04:23 PM

Just completed both sections of the tasks. I used a hard back book for the spanks which made my ass red raw. I worked up a bit of a sweat doing the exercises but weren't as bad as I first thought. I wasn't expecting the water to be that cold when I did the swirlies but I was wrong and it took my breath away at first.

BigBadWolfy 04-30-2015 01:27 AM

well now that we have weeded out the cowards that just because of some bullying don't come to school its time for the real fun

steve2666 for being the first to reply i will give you an easy one
Blast Wedgie and than span ass 40 times with dick shaped object

babymicha3l no pants just a dipper and you cut take it off until you pee and poo in it, wear it for at least 3h, since you are such a baby twist nipples until tears come out

Korocodil since you iked it so much how about doing 5 more swirlies and your are not to speak only bark for a day if you speak slap ass 5 times per word. every 10 words is a wedgie and you will leave it in, every 20 words is a ballslap, every 50 words is flashing a car

ashleyslut you will do my homework so write a 500 word report on Edgar Allan Poe, do not delete anything just type, and post it here, for every mistake (every wrong letter) you will pinch nipples, every sentence wrong(with at least one mistake) do a squeaky clean wedgie with 10 pulls(one pull back and one pull forward=1 pull), for every 5 sentences wrong no panties for a day, if there are 50 mistakes total no cumming for a week but you will edge 3 times a day

electricity i see you had a lot of fun :mad:
do a shoulder wedgie with a pair of panties and run around your back garden like an Indian, jump around and then roll around in the grass for 5min, make a lot of noise

Tato898 take a piss in your toilet to make the water warmer and do a swerlie
then put your dick and balls under the toilet seat and slam it into them 10 times hard, every time you cry out 10 spanks to ass with a ruler

have fun y'all

Ilovepetplay 04-30-2015 03:09 AM

I'll be the teacher
Limits are blood needles
Likes spanking wedgies

Ilovepetplay 04-30-2015 03:14 AM

Ment to put join as a victims

BigBadWolfy 04-30-2015 04:19 AM

Welcome i love petplay to star you off chose

Spoiler:
50 ass slaps with a hard book, clothespin covered boobs, now slap those clothes pins off, and to calm you down a wedgie to stay in for 1h

Spoiler:
50 pussy slaps, piss yourself and smear face in it

Spoiler:
bra connected wedgie to stay in for 2h, 50 ass slaps, 10 face slaps, 50 pussy slaps and a squeaky clean wedgie

Looked at all
Spoiler:
do them all

Real 04-30-2015 04:25 AM

I will join as a victim.