getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Dare offer and punishments :p (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385641)

alanw22163 11-12-2020 10:21 AM

If you drink 1 litre water and control your pee for 3 hours I'll get any task in return

Portalhopper91 11-12-2020 10:50 AM

I’m down

Give me a dare gimme one

darethatgirl 11-12-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanw22163 (Post 4193322)
If you drink 1 litre water and control your pee for 3 hours I'll get any task in return

ill give it a shot hopoing to not fail :p

alanw22163 11-12-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darethatgirl (Post 4193346)
ill give it a shot hopoing to not fail :p

How is it going?

darethatgirl 11-12-2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanw22163 (Post 4193480)
How is it going?

had to go :S failed with 20 min left

darethatgirl 11-14-2020 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornywave69143 (Post 4191919)
Tell me when you complete it so i can start my part

Tought i answered it but seems like i didnt
Anyway was completed so up to you now :p

beapy 11-14-2020 12:44 PM

Give yourself 100 slaps on each ass cheek and Edge once after each 50 slaps.

You can give me one task after that.

For each additional 50 Spanks, I will spank myself 15 times per cheek while having my dildo in, wearing nipple clamps, collar and a gag. You can decide the implement (paddle, ruler, hand, or anything I might have at home) and Edge once after all that while sitting on my (maybe red) ass while still having everything on me

Portalhopper91 11-14-2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beapy (Post 4195627)

For each additional 50 Spanks, I will spank myself 15 times per cheek while having my dildo in, wearing nipple clamps, collar and a gag. You can decide the implement (paddle, ruler, hand, or anything I might have at home) and Edge once after all that while sitting on my (maybe red) ass while still having everything on me

Nice I will do them tonight and give you my totals tomorrow

Sparer 11-14-2020 05:47 PM

I come with 2 bets, you decide which one you want to do, if you manage to do both I'll do both punishments.

If you insert a cucumber in your ass I'll wear panties for as long as you want.

If you go on comando for 72 hrs I'll do as many PM dares from your list as you want.

darethatgirl 11-15-2020 08:30 AM

Quote:

Got it! Ill let you know the number as soon as im done :p
Im probably shooting for 50 extra each just to be a bit annoying hehe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparer (Post 4195870)
I come with 2 bets, you decide which one you want to do, if you manage to do both I'll do both punishments.

If you insert a cucumber in your ass I'll wear panties for as long as you want.

If you go on comando for 72 hrs I'll do as many PM dares from your list as you want.

First one may be doable but dont have one right now and second one definitely doable so will let you know how it goes!

Dashie 11-16-2020 01:27 PM

We start out with the following:
big cucumber & carrot
nipple clamps
a sausage (google bockwurst)
and a dice

We start this dare out by stretching your ass out , play around with that carrot and get it nice and wet, after roughly 5 minutes of stretching time we move onto the cucumber, this time I want you to place it in a vertical position so you can squat onto it, do you squats nice and deep but slow to beginn with , remove the cucumber, do another 15 ass to the grass squads and repeat until you've done 105 squats in total excluding the cucumber ones. after your legs should be pretty much pudding so remove the cucumeber and insert the sausage, if at any point throughout the next part it drops out of your butt, you lose if it doesnt you win.

Apply the nipple clamps and roll a dice,
6. another 30 squats
5. 15 push ups and 15 squats
4. insert the carrot into your vagina and do jumping jacks 15 jumping jacks
3.do 6 and 5.
2. use the cucumber in your vagina until you cum.
1. all of the above 6 to2 order.

If I win I'll let you decide how long I stay in Chastity (no limit) or you can give me a compensation dare, how does that sound?

darethatgirl 11-18-2020 10:27 AM

Quote:

All done and as said there is a total of 100 extra

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dashie (Post 4197621)
We start out with the following:
big cucumber & carrot
nipple clamps
a sausage (google bockwurst)
and a dice

We start this dare out by stretching your ass out , play around with that carrot and get it nice and wet, after roughly 5 minutes of stretching time we move onto the cucumber, this time I want you to place it in a vertical position so you can squat onto it, do you squats nice and deep but slow to beginn with , remove the cucumber, do another 15 ass to the grass squads and repeat until you've done 105 squats in total excluding the cucumber ones. after your legs should be pretty much pudding so remove the cucumeber and insert the sausage, if at any point throughout the next part it drops out of your butt, you lose if it doesnt you win.

Apply the nipple clamps and roll a dice,
6. another 30 squats
5. 15 push ups and 15 squats
4. insert the carrot into your vagina and do jumping jacks 15 jumping jacks
3.do 6 and 5.
2. use the cucumber in your vagina until you cum.
1. all of the above 6 to2 order.

If I win I'll let you decide how long I stay in Chastity (no limit) or you can give me a compensation dare, how does that sound?

uhhh sounds an hard one :S but will give it a shot as soon as i get some time and strenght to survive all those squats :p

beapy 11-18-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darethatgirl (Post 4199309)
Quote:

All done and as said there is a total of 100 extra

For the first 100 Slaps per ass cheek, you can give me one task/dare to do. What will that be?
Also which implement shall I use for my spanks?

And at least you didn't do just the 50 extra XD
I hope your ass is burning XD

darethatgirl 11-19-2020 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beapy (Post 4199396)
For the first 100 Slaps per ass cheek, you can give me one task/dare to do. What will that be?
Also which implement shall I use for my spanks?
And at least you didn't do just the 50 extra XD
I hope your ass is burning XD

a wooden spoon will do the trick as implement!

Also got a good task for you but gotta find the link to it first

Gengar 11-19-2020 06:31 PM

your dare is to only wear skirts or dresses for bottoms (tights allowed) for 1 week. anything else you wear has to be cut up when you take it off.

my offer is i will be plugged and clamped for 30 minutes every day for the week.

every day after the week you continue the dare i have to continue but 1 minute is added every day.