getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above I deserve a Punishment! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=154062)

C4NDYapple 03-14-2014 04:06 PM

sounds like you need to learn some control, starting as soon as you read this you can not go to the bathroom for 5 hours and you must drink a quart of water every hour and due to wetting the bed you should feel what its like to be peed on so for the next week start every shower with a golden shower.

Please punish me for feeling so naughty in school that i ending up cumming in the middle of one of my teachers lectures and was unable to lick it up as per another dare.

hobbit 03-14-2014 08:45 PM

I was unable to refrain from touching myself when I was dared not to.

For Candy your punishment will be to write 300 lines "I will not cum in class"

DreamingEvil 03-14-2014 10:46 PM

Open up a metronome set it to 80 masturbate for one hour straight, don't stop until your time is up then go one week without touching

I deserve to be punished for not doing dares in a while.

TheBigSkip 03-14-2014 11:24 PM

do the past 3 dares youve skipped at once or back to back.

I deserve a punishment for chickening out of dares and not posting results.

hornyboy27 03-15-2014 01:17 AM

since you dont post results, you must pm the darer and me pics of you completing your next 3 dares

i deserve a punishment for being a horny virgin

crazylizzy 03-15-2014 02:18 AM

Because you are so horny, you will tease yourself and edge 10 times but not cum for the whole day (unless other dares require you so)

I deserve to be punished because all the dares I need to do concerning anal is still pending

zenitram 03-15-2014 02:51 AM

You will finish all those anal dares without pause, but first you will stick a tube of toothpaste up your ass and squirt it in.

I deserve a punishment because I hadn't logged on for almost three years and missed a few requests.

Salty Dog 03-15-2014 02:54 AM

You are not allowed to pee until you have done all of them. Also you will have to drink one cup of water after you have finished one.
EDIT: ok too late , sorry xD

So you will look up 5 person above threads and will do the dares that were the last postet.

I should be punished, because i didn't clean my flat for a while.

sesh gremlin 03-15-2014 03:23 AM

if you share your flat clean it naked while your roomie is there and if not clean it with all windows open and curtains too

i deserve to be pumished as i am a newbie and was meant to go to sleep yestrerday but stayed up doing dares

btw i cannot cum anywhere but on my face

LunaLux 03-15-2014 05:03 PM

your bedtime for the next week is 8pm

I was told I have to post for a punishment everytime I got a pm

patty_NL 03-15-2014 05:17 PM

Beat your balls until you cry

I still have some selfbondage dares pending that I wanted to do months ago. I deserve to be punished for that

IndianaGuy 03-15-2014 05:23 PM

Email each person who gave you the dare a description of how the dare went after you complete it and explain that it took you so long and that you think you deserve a part 2 for each dare...

I have been looking through people's craigslist posts and jerking off but never have the balls to do anything about it.

seshgremlin 03-15-2014 05:32 PM

you must respond to one of the posts on craigslists

i need a punishment because i lied about my age to one of my friends sisters

janesg 03-15-2014 05:35 PM

As you lied about your age, your new age is 7 years old, you should act your new age for the next hour and put your age on your profile

I need punishing because I have been dared to go for a drive in feminine clothes and full make-up but I have so far wimped out

Jessie_Lock 03-15-2014 06:56 PM

You will do the dare, but if you have a time limit (example, minimum 10 minutes) double it.

I need a punishment because I have been procrastinating, both doing dares and school work.