getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Punished by guys by breastsize (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276430)

Lyb 10-06-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by april355 (Post 2452613)
This cow skipped breakfast this morning because it did not have time to fill itself up or clap its cunt. The tasks are already helping. For lunch it is having the rest of its dinner from last night which is a chewed up squash dish with piss dressing (from a pm dare). It's been refrigerated and this cow can't say it was her favorite meal ever. It's ass is sore from the plug and cunt sore from the 46 smacks. it thinks it will skip dinner tonight to avoid the punishment again.

At this rythme you're going to lose weight quite soon ;)

pain slut joe 10-06-2016 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelights (Post 2450966)
34B, just a couple days left in my week...

Quote:

Originally Posted by april355 (Post 2451326)
This cow's udders are 46 C. It will stay in forum for three days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naughty_slut (Post 2451389)
Mine are 38d I'll be here a week

Plagiarizing from Jaroface:

First: Spank each tit once for each inch (34, 46, 38) with a wet wooden spoon.
Next: flick each nipple once for each inch with a rubber band.
Finally: get your biggest dildo and fuck yourself with it continuously for 1 minutes for each inch while you pinch your nipples. No cumming until you post a report AND receive explicit permission from someone in a dare or your bf/gf.

thelights 10-07-2016 08:48 AM

I failed...

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 2453404)
Plagiarizing from Jaroface:

First: Spank each tit once for each inch (34, 46, 38) with a wet wooden spoon.
Next: flick each nipple once for each inch with a rubber band.
Finally: get your biggest dildo and fuck yourself with it continuously for 1 minutes for each inch while you pinch your nipples. No cumming until you post a report AND receive explicit permission from someone in a dare or your bf/gf.

Hello Sir,

I tried to do your punishment last night. I grabbed a wooden spoon, and wet it slightly. I stripped down to just my diapers, and then spanked my left breast 34 times, it slowly got more and more sore as I went. My nipples are pierced so I tried to aim around my piercings but sometimes hit them anyways because my breasts are sorta small, which hurt a lot. Then I switched and did my right breast.

After my naughty tits were both sore, I went and got a rubber band from my kitchen. I was really worried about it hurting too much with my piercings, but flicking each of my nipples was ok. They actually felt kind of good sometimes, and were really hard and excited.

I got my biggest dildo out, pulled my diapers down, grabbed a little lube (its really big!) even though I was really wet, and started fucking myself for my 34 minutes. I was pinching and pulling at my pierced nipples and got sooooo wet and so turned on. 5 minutes in I was so close to orgasming, I had to stop for a couple minutes. When I started again, I couldn't help myself Sir, I came in like the first minute or two. I only lasted 7 or 8 minutes total, and its so humiliating because I have smaller breasts than the other two girls and have a much easier punishment because I'm so small, and I couldn't even make it without orgasming.

I passed out after I came (If I orgasm really hard or have two I almost always fall asleep after), so sorry I couldn't post this last night.

I'm so sorry that I'm such a slut and couldn't even do your punishment properly. Also my other punishment said that I couldn't orgasm until the weekend, and now I didn't do that either. I originally signed up for a week, but since I failed both punishments, I understand if someone wants to make me do another week and give additional punishments. *blush*

xxpie 10-07-2016 09:39 AM

Mines 40c, I'm in for 3 days

Jaro 10-07-2016 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxpie (Post 2454177)
Mines 40c, I'm in for 3 days

Write 40 C on each of them with a marker and keep it fresh during your 3 days here.

Now get a large bowl of ice water and put it on the floor. Do 40 pushups naked or topless making sure your nipples go into the ice water as you go down each time. If you need to rest, you'll need to rest with your nipples and part of your tits in the ice water.

Please report! And enjoy!

honey666 10-07-2016 09:59 AM

40c

40 mins with a binder clip on each nipple. Or u can Choose to try a hit them off with a Cane like object. If u manage the 40mins all the way you can spend 40 mins in Cornertime edging before u can Cum if u have permission.

pain slut joe 10-07-2016 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelights (Post 2454110)
Hello Sir,

I tried to do your punishment last night.

I'm so sorry that I'm such a slut and couldn't even do your punishment properly. Also my other punishment said that I couldn't orgasm until the weekend, and now I didn't do that either. I originally signed up for a week, but since I failed both punishments, I understand if someone wants to make me do another week and give additional punishments. *blush*

First complete 7 full days in this thread (starting when you read this) and we will see where you stand at that point.

Punishment:
- no orgasms until those 7 days are up (if tasked to do so, save orgasms for after time is up).
- twice per day, insert largest plug you have for 34 minutes and edge 3 times right after you insert and right before you remove
- sleep completely undressed and plugged (and yes, you must edge 3 times after insertion and before removal)
- post here at least once per day describing your punishment and reminding everyone you are still happy to receive additional tasks

Enjoy!

lillyx 10-08-2016 02:16 AM

My breastsize is 85c

Lyb 10-08-2016 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lillyx (Post 2455148)
My breastsize is 85c

As long as you're here you must edge 8 times per day and when they're all done you must cum 5 times before the end of the day. You must do all your orgasms with clamps on your nipples.

dao_of_penguin 10-08-2016 06:40 AM

Additionally, i think you should do your daily edges in front of your window, so everybody can see what tiny little tits you have

Pussy healing over 10-08-2016 04:09 PM

Hi

I love tit dares, and i have ample boosoms. 44 DD

Im in for 36hours

NeverendingThirst 10-08-2016 04:16 PM

My bra size is 38DD.

XOtaniaXO 10-09-2016 05:56 AM

My bra size is 38H

Henn 10-09-2016 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XOtaniaXO (Post 2456820)
My bra size is 38H

Boobs this big earn orgasms, cum as many times as you want, but don't forget to post a naked picture on kinktalk, without your face.

Sexy_Slut 10-09-2016 09:55 AM

I'm a 36DD, and I'll stay in for a week!