getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Anal Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19525)

johnwashere 07-16-2009 02:25 PM

role a dice..whatever number you get decides on how much ice you have to put up your ass

gamma526 07-16-2009 06:17 PM

give yourself a tail by shoving a rope or string into your ass
then you must eather sleep with it or hang it out your pant when you go some were public, and if any one ask about it, you have to tell them that its your tail

horpat 07-17-2009 12:20 AM

Finger yourself while covered by thootpaste, for 10min

Hottie 07-21-2009 09:17 AM

Put a marker (fat) covered in toothpaste up ur ass and leave it there all nite set ur alarm for 2 am and go outside naked and stay out there for 1 he then go bck in wit it still in ur ass and sleep. And dot take it out till 12 in the afternoon

Billabongskater 07-21-2009 09:18 AM

3 ice cubes up your butt and a tampon inserted in your butt and keep in for 1 hour

horpat 07-21-2009 09:36 AM

a banana for the rest of the day

johnwashere 07-21-2009 05:05 PM

i dare you to get any object from your house and insert it into your ass.....but you can only remove it when somebody comments saying you can remove it

anal_guy_fl 07-21-2009 06:17 PM

Horpat's relief

Horpat, I am commenting, you can take the object out of your ass.

Dare for the guy above, you must shove a lemon up your ass with the lube of your choice, Then masturbate. You cannot remove the lemon until you cum.

wedgie dude 07-23-2009 01:59 AM

ok i dare you to insert 5 tampons up your ass with saliva as your lube

In Jess's holes 07-23-2009 02:48 AM

Put your phone on vibrate for an entire day. put it in a condom and then up your ass. Tell your friends that you lost it so that they could keep calling it throught the day so you could try to "find" it lol.

please be creative :D

jhacksworth 07-23-2009 03:09 AM

Creative huh?

Alright... You must lube up your dildo and place it on the floor standing it straight up... Then you must try and somersault onto the dildo so it goes into your ass... It must go deep enough that you can stand up without it falling out. Everytime you fail, you must take a shot of whatever alcohol you choose. If after 10 tries it doesn't work, you must double penetrate your ass (two dildos in at the same time). haha, if that's not creative, I don't know what is...

anal_guy_fl 07-23-2009 04:33 PM

Your dare is to take 15 ice cubes. Put as many as you can in your ass, and count how many you have left. The number you count is how many minutes you must give yourself a chair wedgie.

If you don't have a suitable chair, you must put toothpaste down the front of your pants and give yourself any type of wedgie for twice as long.

gamma526 07-23-2009 08:35 PM

chose any object you want a leavit in your ass all day, it has to be lubed with honny

In Jess's holes 07-23-2009 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhacksworth (Post 167487)
Creative huh?

Alright... You must lube up your dildo and place it on the floor standing it straight up... Then you must try and somersault onto the dildo so it goes into your ass... It must go deep enough that you can stand up without it falling out. Everytime you fail, you must take a shot of whatever alcohol you choose. If after 10 tries it doesn't work, you must double penetrate your ass (two dildos in at the same time). haha, if that's not creative, I don't know what is...

HAHAHAHAHA IM DRUNK! lol

But no really, that many shots of 151....I am having trouble seeing the screen lmao I used 2 carrots since my plug and dildo would be to biug lol.

The person above....

Do the dare I just did hahahaha if you actually do it you can pm me with the results and you might be able to dare me something you want me to do ha!

male_slave 07-24-2009 08:23 AM

a dare u 2 put a tube of toothpaste in ur as and squese it