getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Orgasm Control: **Mandi** Vs Shadowice0823 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148528)

jasper333 07-28-2013 10:42 PM

I voted for shadow mandi because you are gorgeous and you definitely need to be able to play with that sexy body of yours

joht2891 07-29-2013 01:20 AM

I voted for shadow for 2 main reasons ... having enjoyed mandi's pics and being curious to how mandi will control shadow's orgasms.

**Mandi** 07-29-2013 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasper333 (Post 1038663)
I voted for shadow mandi because you are gorgeous and you definitely need to be able to play with that sexy body of yours

Quote:

Originally Posted by joht2891 (Post 1038751)
I voted for shadow for 2 main reasons ... having enjoyed mandi's pics and being curious to how mandi will control shadow's orgasms.

Ahh my pictures working to my advantage once again (:

Well I have closed the gap from 17 to 10 tonight (: I would say that is a sign of a comeback!

Sarge90 07-29-2013 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1038459)
Oh Sarge don't be too mean! Also, dont say terrible things like that and tempt Shadow to so the same if I lose!

I kinda want to see how a bet between Dare and I would go though so give her a bit of a break :p

Don't worry, I'm sure I could easily convince her to go for it... Not that it'd take much convincing, I'm fairly certain she's already wanting to go for it, and I'm as curious as you, so it will happen :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare... (Post 1038453)
Erm, not if you're gonna say ominous things like that! :P What have you got planned...

Wouldn't you like to know? Sorry, I've told you too much already, the rest of the ideas are my own until I see fit to use them :p

Siren 07-29-2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarge90 (Post 1038790)
Don't worry, I'm sure I could easily convince her to go for it... Not that it'd take much convincing, I'm fairly certain she's already wanting to go for it, and I'm as curious as you, so it will happen :p

Wouldn't you like to know? Sorry, I've told you too much already, the rest of the ideas are my own until I see fit to use them :p

Oh really? How d'you plan on making that happen, then?

Oh, I'm so looking forward to it... :p

MrCharcol 07-29-2013 06:22 AM

I voted for Shadow as It is about time the tables were turned on him and Mandi turns me on!!

Guv'nor 07-29-2013 06:24 AM

I voted for shadow, because Mandi's pictures are sublime! :D

paddledmale28 07-29-2013 06:30 AM

I like Guv'nor said, I voted for shadow cause Mandi's pics are just too amazing. Someone with that body should always be allowed to play with it.

Shadowice 07-29-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddledmale28 (Post 1038893)
I like Guv'nor said, I voted for shadow cause Mandi's pics are just too amazing. Someone with that body should always be allowed to play with it.

She does play with it, and she makes sure to tease me telling me what shes doing with it! Its horrible (well not really its actually very hot). On the other hand its so much fun to have her hanging on my every word, waiting for the next bit of teasing!!

P.S I would like to thank everyone that has voted so far even if you messed up and picked Mandi instead of me! I never thought wed get 300 votes, no doubt her pictures probably have alot to do with that number and attracting more people to come and investigate what was going on.

**Mandi** 07-29-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1038937)
She does play with it, and she makes sure to tease me telling me what shes doing with it! Its horrible (well not really its actually very hot). On the other hand its so much fun to have her hanging on my every word, waiting for the next bit of teasing!!

P.S I would like to thank everyone that has voted so far even if you messed up and picked Mandi instead of me! I never thought wed get 300 votes, no doubt her pictures probably have alot to do with that number and attracting more people to come and investigate what was going on.

Just wait til I win and you're hanging on every word I'm saying (:

**Mandi** 07-29-2013 02:21 PM

Ahhhh this is much more like it (: I can see the comeback already in full swing. You being 17 votes ahead was just a fluke!

Start preparing yourself now Shadow :p

Alexis Rune 07-29-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1039309)
Ahhhh this is much more like it (: I can see the comeback already in full swing. You being 17 votes ahead was just a fluke!

Start preparing yourself now Shadow :p

I have to say, that this sort of taunting makes ME horny, and I'm not even involved in this!

Shadowice 07-29-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shilohs_candy (Post 1039312)
I have to say, that this sort of taunting makes ME horny, and I'm not even involved in this!

I can tell you this teasing is very tame, compared to the teasing you dont see... just saying!

Alexis Rune 07-29-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1039407)
I can tell you this teasing is very tame, compared to the teasing you dont see... just saying!

I might have to give this a go some time. Though, if I lost I'm not sure I could take it! :o

**Mandi** 07-29-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1039407)

*whistles innocently* I don't know what you are talking about :p