getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Giving out Diaper Punishments (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373399)

BabyBoiEnslaved 01-29-2020 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littleboyblue123 (Post 3896645)
My mommy is making me write this. Please give me a punishment because i was bad and took my diaper off and used the toilet when i didnt want to mess myself like a good baby. Please teach me a lesson that will make sure i will never make that mistake again. Thank you!

You just need a little practice learning to love being in messy diapers!

The next ten messy diapers you make, you make not change until you satisfy one of the following, either;
Edge three times by touching the outside of your diaper
Or
Wait two hours after messing, must sit directly on your bottom for ten minutes of the first half hour.

Anytime you fail to do the above, your next mess must be in a diaper, outside of your house, and you must follow the above changing rules but it will not count toward the ten diapers.

tbrmgfh 01-29-2020 09:48 PM

Hello.

Even though I am in thick diapers (either single with stuffers or double diapers) I still manage to leak while out in public. Since I only wear light colored jeans it can get quite noticeable pretty fast. To this I think a punishment is deserved.

If that is not enough, I have been lacking in my sissy exercises which consist of dildo sucking and also public actual exercising (walking and the lot).. this is something I know needs correction or at least motivation to complete as I am overweight for the sissy baby I am.

I’m not into messy diapers just heavily soaked ones. And I’m willing to do something 8 hours to a day. Please include humiliation as it is what I deserve for being a sissy diaper slut.

Thank you!

DirtyDiaperBoy69 01-31-2020 12:42 AM

I have a daddy who, due to where we both live we only see each other once or twice a month. I have completely handed over my life over to my daddy (and I couldn't be more happier). I am padded 24/7 and even though he's not here all the time, daddy still controls when I can change my diaper or even if sometimes I'm allowed to use the potty if it's necessary.

However, the other day I broke these rules and changed myself without asking. I actually felt a bit crummy over it (it's not like the end of the world but so much of our relationship is built on trust because of how little we see each other). Anyway, I broke down and told him what I did and he referred me here to ask for my punishment. He says it has to "last 6 hours, make me pee and poop my diaper to the point of leaking and make me learn that diaper changes are a luxury, not a necessity". He also wants me to be humiliated from the outcome of the punishment... yay.

Ecola92 01-31-2020 02:40 AM

I changed myself without asking if i can change.
it was soggy and messy.

Daresissy 02-02-2020 09:40 PM

Hello, hopefully this thread is still relatively active. Here it goes, I have been lazy, not doing things I need to do, swearing and cumming to much. Looking for about 5 or 6 hour task/punishment (will do hidden public, in fact I welcome it) wet only.
If you want I can put a list of things I have

BabyBoiEnslaved 02-09-2020 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayboy0021 (Post 3896646)
I’ve been told to post in this thread as I didn’t complete a bet properly. I was supposed to piss myself 5 times in a diaper in a supermarket but I only managed 3 as it started to leak... 🙈🙈

Please make my punishment public and worse 😭

The night before you start this punishment you may not go to the bathroom in the four hours before you goto bed.

When you wake up, diaper up immediately.

Pack a bag with a diaper and a water bottle.

Head out to a location with public toilets at least 30 minutes from your house. You may not drive- you must take public transport, or walk.

When you get there- you are not permitted to change immediately.
Continue drinking from your water bottle- you may change when it has been 4 hours since you left the house.
Then you may go into the toilet, and change your diaper in a cubicle before going home.

Captain0blivious 02-09-2020 12:10 PM

I’m traveling for both work & leisure (skiing!) for the next couple of weeks. I definitely didn’t pack as many diapers as I will need if I’m to wear every night like I was dared to because I wanted to pack my ski clothing instead. I will have time to go shopping, and apparently there is a store where I’m going that sells medical and Rearz diapers.

I’m open for punishments that require wetting, fake messes, real messing, wearing in public, (discrete) diaper humiliation, and even spending a bit of money. I’ll be open to dares for the next ~10 days, when I’ll be working (not diapered), hiking, going out to eat, skiing, and eventually flying home.

BabyBoiEnslaved 02-13-2020 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessdiaperpants (Post 3897405)
I need punished for not finding any abdl hypnos that regress me and make me diaper dependent. I already use diapers for pee and poo.

I hear that hypnosis only works on some people, maybe youre one of the unlucky ones.

for punishment, youre going to diaper up.
put on at least two (cutting drainage slits) and a plastic cover if you have one.

before going to bed take the maximum reccomended dose of castor oil

take a large soft drink bottle filled with water to bed with you. You may not get out of bed (for any reason) until it is empty.
When you have drunk it all you may get up for 15 minutes. refill the bottle half way before you return. Continue to follow the empty bottle rule.

you must stay in bed in your messy diapers for 12 hours after you first mess them.

BabyGirl131313 02-19-2020 08:35 PM

Might I request a punishment? I’m new to the whole ABDL thing and am finally confronting it after being curious and denying it for years. I have a long weekend alone coming up and am down for most anything.

Triplediaper 02-25-2020 10:44 AM

I need a diaper punishment for whenever I upset my S/O. Id like it to be something easy to do every so often, meaning a max of 3 hours or so. My dislikes i feel that suite this punishment are:

Staying messy for long periods of time, light cbt, cjastity (via diaper), ice in diaper, large enemas, pacifier gag.

Please help me be a better BF.

djboycool 02-25-2020 03:47 PM

Punishment for cumming without permission.

Willing to wet and mess.
Punishment between 2 hours up to overnight.

Babynyx 02-27-2020 01:50 PM

I need a really mean and nasty punishment for not wearing diapers since last year.

LittlePrincess94 03-09-2020 01:26 PM

If you're still doing this, I deserve a punishment for taking a break from gD and not finishing my week of being in diapers 24/7. I managed three days at least :(

Can last up to three days, I don't think I'm comfortable with messing but wetting is fine!

Possibly being in danger of messing but not being REQUIRED to mess. I just got a night cleanse tea the other day that's a very mild laxative. I'm not sure about it though, on the fence.

Cueball9802 04-17-2020 08:54 PM

I need a punishment for just being a diaper baby.

Willing to wet and mess

4 hours to over night, depending on the night.

layla20 05-04-2020 09:36 AM

I need a punishment to train me into wearing diapers more