getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Weirdest Place you've Masturbated? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3783)

Smooth Boy 07-30-2009 04:01 AM

In a shop changing room with just a curtain between me and the world..

I did it as a dare...god it exciting as anyone could have walked in at any time..

norcoatomik 07-30-2009 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AthaT9S (Post 140306)
In the backseat of car at a "drive-in movie" with friends in the front seat (yes we still had these around until the early 90's)

what do you mean early 90s they still have them now ,theres one near me 5 minutes of driving and at least 2 more within a half hour drive

mwellman 08-10-2009 06:03 PM

The weirdest place i've done it wan on my best friend's mom's dildo

Digdog378 08-10-2009 06:09 PM

The girls changing room..... Not kidding lol

I liked it but... It just seemed TOO weird I was lucky enough to come to school WAY early even the lights were off but one teacher let me in and.... I just masturbated in the girls changing room and even the lights in their were off so I had to use my DS to see

A.Eliza 08-10-2009 06:16 PM

Naked walk...

Probably about a mile away from my house, in the bright moon light, laying down with my legs spread so i was completely visible. i had gone for a naked walk that evening. The story is in my blog if you'd like to know more.

Norse Fire 08-14-2009 09:02 AM

I would have to say when I was 11 in Science Class. We were watching a movie so the lights were off and as I'm sure most guys know, when you're 11, it's like you have a constant boner. So I put my hand down my pants, just my fingers to massage the head, and before you know it, I was finished and nobody knew any different:D.

muffinfairy 08-14-2009 09:24 AM

Scotland
Its pretty weird there

argonautjj2006 08-14-2009 11:22 AM

wackiest

yeah ave done the plane but the best was in a changing room in a dept store (macy's if ur frm the states)...it was wicked..jj

trakky 08-29-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnC15 (Post 21976)
i have you all beat.

I jacked off in spanish class surrounded by hot girls and my teacher (female) was close enough that i could have tapped her on the shoulder and she is hott too. Now I know what your thinking how could have done that with out being caught, well, i was going comando and i was wearing a zip up hoodie so i un zipped my hoodie and out it over my lap and did it. lol it was awesome.

i have done that in maths, rs and pe theory, was fun.

BoatBunny 08-31-2009 03:44 PM

In the Mens toilet at the Royal Yacht Squadron........

tommo 09-01-2009 03:15 AM

in the bigw r rated film section

opksssssss 09-01-2009 08:00 PM

in the back of a minivan on a family/friend roadtrip:eek:

splasher 09-02-2009 02:39 AM

For me

in a hotel's pool near one of the jets which felt good :)

Caseopia 09-02-2009 06:04 AM

Ok so I have three...(On a side note...SO many posts! People really love this board...)...I only did one and the other two weren't my fault ;)...Comprehensive school in maths class at the front. The teachers pacing back and forth directly in front of me and my cute Nigerian friend decides it'll be a great idea to make me orgasm. I am REALLY loud so by the end of it I was at a lack of air and my face was bright red from trying to stifle my screams Lol. The second on a bus with my mates in the chairs in front. People all around me and my current boy friend and he decides to make me orgasm right in the middle of a conversation with said mates. I nearly killed him for this although it was fun :D. The last was at my friends house a couple of weeks ago. I decided to be daring and masturbate upstairs in his room with the door open in the morning. He came up shortly after I cleaned myself up...:p Twas VERY close.

EDIT- Sorry four times (I'm terrible XD) In my mums car whilst she went into the supermarket. I used a brush and there was a car right next to us with people...REALLY awesom.

meizsammyg 09-02-2009 06:14 AM

probably not wierd but it was pleasent just got out of swimming went to get changed and this mint lass walked past me in a tiny bikini btw i was 14 (the age when u get a bong on over anything) so didnt mean 2 but i got hard in speedo trunks btw and i think a girl from my school saw so i ran to the cubicle and made the best of an awkward situation