getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Confession, Retribution (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72490)

OriTheOwl 05-23-2011 06:22 PM

Get your homework done! Write "I will do my homework" 100 times every night for three days

Confession: I masterbate to me being forced to do things (i.e. Crossdress, eat baby food, vibe up the butt ect)

Eminem jr 05-23-2011 08:29 PM

You've been bad! No masturbating for a month! But at least 4 days a week you have to be fully cross dressed for at least 2 hrs.

I have been to busy x dressing and not been doing my homework!

stormdove 05-23-2011 09:22 PM

male

new to this will do anything that dose not scar or leave marks invole family

like pain bondage cbt masturbation body writing crossdressing but i guess i will try anything im dare to so try me

Eminem jr 05-24-2011 05:07 AM

Err ya never gave me one... Next person please leave one for me(right above)

Adamchester 05-24-2011 12:07 PM

I want you to go out buy the worst looking panties you can find from a shop us them as your underwear for 5 day then try and sell them on the internet.

I keep on having very dirty dreams about my best friend wife.

kleid223 05-24-2011 12:46 PM

For one whole week that you have dirty dreams about your best friends wife, you will edge 4 times that day and but you can not cum till 2 weeks later.

I always wear my moms panties (the only 2 pair I have are ones I "borrowed" from her)

whynot008 05-25-2011 09:53 PM

Gag yourself with one pair. Put on the other. Kneel and masturbate through the panties until you cum. Once you do, clean your cum out of them with your tongue.

I masturbated to a coworker's facebook photos today. What can I say? She's hot.

DARE-ME 05-26-2011 02:21 PM

That's not good ! U need to show her everytime Ur around her get a big boner and make it visa le through Ur pants

Confession: I love looking at lulu lemon asses !!

Ice20 05-28-2011 01:09 PM

Roll a dice and the number on that dice is how long a day you must look at that, do this for a week, you must not touch yourself at all for the duration of the week while looking at it.

Confession: I think this is pretty funny so not sure I should even get retribution but I love pranks, and my friend (20/f) and I (21/m) pranked another friend (21/m) at a house party when he was asleep we replaced what he was wearing with the girliest pink thong. The next day everyone woke up to see it and even though they probably knew he'd been pranked, he's had to endure being teased and called thong boy ever since!!

Modar 05-28-2011 01:13 PM

Write 'Thong boy' on your body and wear a thong atleast a hour once a day for a week.

I haven't wrote an essay about a book ok time, i devilired it one week to late.

initialrush 05-28-2011 04:25 PM

Hmm...you should write two pages of lines using the phrase "I will get my essays done in time!"

Confession: I have just done ten person above dares thanks to Dune!

Dune 05-28-2011 04:26 PM

retribution - you should give him a big thankyou and ask to do 5 more :)

confession - i have been very mean with dares to initial rush :3

initialrush 05-28-2011 04:28 PM

Punishment: Ask initialrush for the worst dare imaginable...

Confession...I know that this could go on forever but I had to get revenge in some way or another!

slutpup 05-28-2011 05:31 PM

Punishment:You have to give people easy dares for 1 month.

Confession:I haven't done my homework for 2 weeks!!

Gwen 05-29-2011 03:45 PM

First give yourself 10 hard spanks with a belt for every day you haven't done your homework. Then do your homework and when you go back to school apologize to your teacher.

Confession: I keep putting off organizing my bedroom.