getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge Games (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Don't Let the Mods Say '0' (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24758)

LilAngel 05-25-2009 11:54 PM

28. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger and perfume.

LilDevil 05-26-2009 12:06 AM

29. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume and a cardboard box

erick92 05-26-2009 12:07 AM

30. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box and a cactus.

There, safe for another 10 posts.

LilAngel 05-26-2009 12:14 AM

31. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus and a sunflower.

LilDevil 05-26-2009 12:39 AM

32. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower and a radio

ferret604 05-26-2009 12:47 AM

33. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio and a whip

erick92 05-26-2009 01:56 PM

34. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip and a kitchen sink.

LilDevil 05-26-2009 07:02 PM

35. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink and a whiteboard

erick92 05-26-2009 07:22 PM

36. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard and a dry erase marker.

LilDevil 05-26-2009 07:24 PM

37. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker and a table

LilAngel 05-26-2009 07:25 PM

38. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, and a bottle of water.

LilDevil 06-01-2009 03:28 AM

39. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water and a chicken

LilAngel 06-01-2009 04:40 AM

40. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken and a head.

CollaredBlondie 06-01-2009 05:06 AM

41. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head and some batteries.

erick92 06-01-2009 05:33 AM

42. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries and a bottle of soda.