getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Loser has to...(diaper edition) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=205993)

Clopen 12-30-2015 11:16 PM

DiaperSissyToni loses.

Loser puts on a diaper and must try to go 3 hours without wetting their diaper. If loser succeeds then they are free. Otherwise, winner decides how long they must be in diapers and any other punishment they deem suitable. During the 3 hours winner may force loser to drink if they wish.

shippoffxi 12-30-2015 11:45 PM

I'm in for this dare.

k1rage 12-31-2015 09:00 AM

shippoffxi lost

loser is going to pick a day and do some shopping

but this will be no normal day of shopping, before shopping take a laxative of your or the winners choice, what ever kind you take use a good amount of it as you are going to be required to mess. Next drink at least one 32oz of water.

Now its time to get you all diapered up, you need to wear very thick noticeable diapers, there should be a pretty obvious bulge and they need to rise above your pants, and you must wear a shirt that is short and just barely hides the top of your diaper. If you have plastic pants wear those too, if not put a large amount of duct tape on your outermost diaper to make it extremely difficult to remove (Ideally take a picture before you leave and send it to the winner to show just how noticeable your diapers are)

Now your ready to head to you shopping destination, pick a place that will be busy and fairly large like a mall or a Walmart, but before you arrive you need to make one stop at a local bar and have at least two beers (or equivalent) now If one would prefer not to consume alcohol then you must stop at a local gas station and drink a large caffeinated beverage.

Next proceed to your shopping destination walk around and shop and stay for at least one hour, any time you spy a drinking fountain you must stop and chug water for all your worth. Also while shopping wet yourself freely no holding it. Now before you leave you must do two things buy at least one item and check out in one of the longer lines and mess yourself

the location of your messing will depend on a roll of the dice

1-2 mess in the baby diaper isle
3-4 mess in the adult diaper isle
5-6 mess in the check out line!

once you get home you must cum in your diaper before changing

lastly the winner can if he or she chooses add 3 rules or conditions to make the dare even more difficult!

So I say who here is up for a hardcore diaper dare!

elayne 12-31-2015 11:16 AM

I will join for this!

*Add tasks to my calendar! I am going shopping tomorrow so feel free to add to my shopping list or tasks to do while out!*

sexystudyy 12-31-2015 11:52 AM

I'm in for this dare

Johnieboy 12-31-2015 01:50 PM

The loser is elayne

Looser has to go on omengle diapered for a min of one hour and stay on until they find a stranger that will tell them to poop their diaper. If u cannot get someone in 3 hours you have to poop and remove your diaper and roll a dice 1,3,5 are safe 2 means you have to sniff it for a min, 4 means you have to put your nose in it, 6 means you have to tape it around your face and leave it until you cum.

Must send pic of outcome to winners email.

DiaperedKittyBoy 01-01-2016 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnieboy (Post 2035893)
Looser has to go on omengle diapered for a min of one hour and stay on until they find a stranger that will tell them to poop their diaper. If u cannot get someone in 3 hours you have to poop and remove your diaper and roll a dice 1,3,5 are safe 2 means you have to sniff it for a min, 4 means you have to put your nose in it, 6 means you have to tape it around your face and leave it until you cum.

Must send pic of outcome to winners email.

You completely skipped the last dare. Chose a loser.

diaperboy06 01-01-2016 05:55 AM

Read the post title. He picked a loser.
Since diaperedkittyboy can't read he loses.

Winner and loser create a vs thread. Winner gets to pick the forfeit(s)

Johnieboy 01-01-2016 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diaperboy06 (Post 2036691)

We can't really make him loose he has to accept it first would you like to wait on him or accept my dare yourself?

Victoria85 01-01-2016 08:54 AM

Ok I will take on both Johnnie and diapered to fix this....

DiaperedKittyBoy 01-01-2016 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diaperboy06 (Post 2036691)

Okay, first off, fuck off. When I read a post, I expect to find everything IN THE POST, not the title. It looked like he skipped the last people. I don't read the title of posts because they're usually 100% pointless. I most definitely DO NOT lose because you're not going to force me into a dare I don't want to do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincentio (Post 2036855)
Ok I will take on both Johnnie and diapered to fix this....

If you're talking about me, no you won't.

Victoria85 01-01-2016 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiaperedKittyBoy (Post 2036867)
Okay, first off, fuck off. When I read a post, I expect to find everything IN THE POST, not the title. It looked like he skipped the last people. I don't read the title of posts because they're usually 100% pointless. I most definitely DO NOT lose because you're not going to force me into a dare I don't want to do.

If you're talking about me, no you won't.

Maybe you should chill out, lay off the alcohol and go to bed. Try to wake up on the right side. Nowhere did I mention you, but the thread broke because of all the earlier shit, just trying to get the thread back together...

Johnieboy 01-01-2016 09:10 AM

Ok johnieboy vs Vincentio .... Go

Looser does it right now on omengle

lion74 01-01-2016 09:47 AM

johnieboy loses. and I will take on diaperboy06 in his Winner and loser create a vs thread. Winner gets to pick the forfeit(s)

pantydabbler 01-01-2016 12:10 PM

Lion loses,

Loser will watch a movie drinking an amount chosen by the winner. If he fails to hold his pee the winner will give him a diaper punishment. If succeeded the loser gets to give the winner a diaper punishment.