getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Truth] Loser Has To "Extreme Truth" (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=188008)

sissiesofmarvel3 01-12-2015 05:18 PM

anum ra loses
Loser must answer 25 no limits truths from winner as well as supply the email address of a friend.

Loser is allowed to mulligan 5 truths (i.e not answer them, but must answer another one and for each one they mulligan they must send a pic of the person who's email they sent.)

winner will blackmail loser with that info for 1 week, and will set release conditions. If they are met before the week is over, loser is free and winner deletes in info.

grantadams197 01-12-2015 05:26 PM

Why not! I'm in :)

rob13 01-12-2015 10:28 PM

Sissies loses.

Loser must answer questions with no limits for winner for 10 minutes over Skype. The loser can mulligan three questions. For each question mulliganed, provide a picture of winners request (must show face if requested, but within limits otherwise) and extend time by 5 minutes.

I've had a long streak of people not following through on dares - please don't sign up unless you'll follow through no matter the outcome.

sissiesofmarvel3 01-14-2015 02:22 PM

Over 24 hours and no takers...we'll reset
The winner will give the loser 5 Superlative like descriptions (Best boobs, most likely to have sex with you, most likely to accidentally get pregnant and not know who the father is, etc etc...)
The loser must then choose from their friends one person to "win" each superlative. For the truth part, the loser must also include a description of why they chose that person.

rob13 01-16-2015 02:01 AM

And it's been 24 hours again, so we'll "reset" (although 24 hours is quite quick for restarting a thread).

Loser must answer questions with no limits for winner for 10 minutes over Skype. The loser can mulligan three questions. For each question mulliganed, provide a picture of winners request (must show face if requested, but within limits otherwise) and extend time by 5 minutes.

tawy 01-16-2015 02:44 AM

I'll be in against you

tiedPete 01-16-2015 02:52 AM

tawy loses

Loser must answer 25 no limits truths from winner as well as supply the email address of a friend.

Loser is allowed to mulligan 5 truths (i.e not answer them, but must answer another one and for each one they mulligan they must send a pic of the person who's email they sent.)

winner will blackmail loser with that info for 1 week, and will set release conditions. If they are met before the week is over, loser is free and winner deletes in info.

in for this

Vuvuzela 01-16-2015 03:08 AM

okay ... count me in

Minago 01-16-2015 07:43 AM

tied pete loses. experience the same ou said ;)

and im in :)

Ohrgdafi 01-16-2015 07:49 AM

I'm in against you

lifeisaflower69 01-16-2015 07:54 AM

Minago Loose !

I'm in

Ohrgdafi 01-16-2015 07:58 AM

I'm in against you

Elianna 01-17-2015 03:32 AM

lifeisaflower loose.

The looser have to answer to 20 question from the winner. This questions can not give personnal information.
After have answer, the looser has to put the question and the answer on internet with a simple pic of him/her

I'm in

Herewego.. 01-17-2015 03:32 AM

I'm in against you :)

rob13 01-17-2015 03:33 AM

Herewego loses.