getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Self Bondage (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=41701)

Shin 01-24-2015 09:42 AM

Hunter, put on a chastity cage, spreadeagle yourself to a bed. Put in a buttplug or prostate toy, and tie a vibrator to your cage at the base (between the balls and the 'cage'-part. When you cum, you can release yourself.

PiaBianca 01-25-2015 04:32 AM

you'll need:
- enema
- butt plug
- nipple clamps (or clothes pins)
- rope
- hand cuffs
- release method

give yourself an enema, don't release the fluids (!) and put a but plug in (plus if it vibrates). install a self release. bind your legs with the rope, ensure that the plug will not come out. put the nipple clamps to your nipples. cuff your hands. wait for release. I bet you will have a strong desire to get to the toilet now.

for my dare: please let it be outside (within my limits)

MaleChastitySlave 01-25-2015 04:55 AM

Put 10 ice cubes up your ass then tie your feet to your hands once the ice has melted try escape for every second you remain free add 1 icecube

RyzaSlaveBoi 01-26-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaleChastitySlave (Post 1638869)
Put 10 ice cubes up your ass then tie your feet to your hands once the ice has melted try escape for every second you remain free add 1 icecube

Put 5 ice cubes up your ass then tie yourself up. Wait until they have melted then try and escape if you escape in under 5 mins have an orgasm then lick it up :3

P.s likes Lycra, straight jackets, nothing messy :3

Submissive penguin 01-26-2015 09:30 PM

wear a straightjacket for 2 hours with 10 ice cubes in your ass

I have handcuffs, plastic wrap, a ball gag and a butt plug

georgii 01-27-2015 04:01 AM

Put on ur buttplug for an hour..take a rope and tie ur ankles and pull them at ur back..then take the end parttt of the rope pvrr ur shoulder and tie ur balls with itt..tight...so ur balls get pulled when u try to pull ur legs down..put on panties in ur mputh..plastic wrap ur torso..and stay this way for as long as u can..also..use ginger inside ur ass n then put buttplug..

Mine should be brutal pleaseee

Alexje 01-27-2015 04:12 AM

Place 50 (or as close as you can get) clothespins on the front of your body, attach a rope (or multiple lines) to them and tie it to a bed post. Now tie your hands behind your back. Your release method will be a scissor which is out of reach untill you move your body in a way that pulls the pins of. So make sure that the scissors aren't in your reach. Put a timer with 5 min besides the bed. This is the time you will have to waiy before you may start moving and try to get the pins of.

Tie your ankles and knees together too, put some wet panties in your mouth. If you have some toys, like a vibrator or buttplug you then you will need to use as much of those as possible. Bigger the better. Rub some toothpaste on your pussy too.

Hope you will like it :)

Make mine involve my likes please.

sissyforprincess 01-27-2015 06:02 AM

Go into your bathroom and hang a bucket of your favorite messy substance from the shower curtain rod with a rope attached (so you can pull it over into yourself later).

Plug your butt and clamp your nipples and tie the nipple clamps to the rod. Kneel down and it should just be tight here. Tie a pair of handcuffs to the rope and cuff your hands behind your back. Pull down on your hands to tip the bucket on top of yourself. Enjoy your messy humiliation!

I'll take anything that includes as many of my likes and punishments as possible.

sissyforprincess 01-31-2015 01:40 PM

Bump

I'll take anything that includes as many of my likes and punishments as possible.

Liberty13 01-31-2015 02:13 PM

Tie your hands and ankles together with tape or rope, tie your hands behind your back and gag yourself.

Your must now stay that way until you cum by rubbing yourself on inanimate objects.

Please include my likes! :)

toy_and_stuff 01-31-2015 05:46 PM

Take a laxative, put on a diaper, and tie a crotch rope over it. Tie your feet to the bottom of your bed, then tie a rope from the back of the crotch rope to the top of the bed. Pull it tight until you can't move anymore. Stay like that until you mess yourself, then wait 10 more minutes.

RyzaSlaveBoi 01-31-2015 05:48 PM

Hog tied with toothpaste in the crotch :3

Submissive penguin 02-03-2015 12:12 AM

tie yourself facedown spread eagle on a bed with melted marshmallows smeared on your ass for an hour

PiaBianca 02-05-2015 09:22 AM

You'll need:
- 2 clothes pins
- vibrating butt plug
- gag
- handcuffs
- ropes

Freeze the key for the handcuffs into an ice cube. Lie face down on your bed. Spread your legs and tie your feet to the bed posts. Insert the butt plug and turn it on with highest setting. Add a clothes pin to each of your nipples. Gag yourself. Close handcuffs on back. Wait for the ice to melt and release yourself.

for my dare: please let it be outside (within my limits)

mission69 02-22-2015 03:58 PM

Go outside at night to a park or sinilar area and find a bench, one with holes or slits in it. Then you must tie your legs to the bench looping the rope through the holes or slits so your feet are pulled underneath the bench. Then you must stay there and finger your ass through the holes fpr 30 minutes