getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   (25/f) The getDare Toy is back to be used and abused! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=412273)

TurnToAsh 05-23-2022 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul (Post 4769363)
Get 20 clothespins and thread a string thru each one. Attached 10 clothespins to each tit, spread out over the surface. Now using a rubber band, administer 10 high-intensity snaps to each nipple and 10 to your clit. Then grab the string and rip off all the clothespins in one pull. Then repeat this 2 more times.

I didd thiss ohgoddd teh pain teh incredib,e painn each time I ripped tteh clothespegss off made me screammm each time myy titts aer in deliciouss agony adn coveredd inn peg markss theyy feel so alive mayy I pleeeeeeeease fuckk my ass wiht teh dildo pleeeeeeease????

TurnToAsh 05-23-2022 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4769372)
Well, I think from now on if you are not spanking or otherwise punishing your clit, you should be tickling it with the powder brush. If a task requires your hand use a cup to hold the brush so you can hump it.

Ohggodd yourre inn an evil mood todayy ohgod thiss is goign to be so difficultt

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 05-23-2022 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurnToAsh (Post 4769401)
Ohggodd yourre inn an evil mood todayy ohgod thiss is goign to be so difficultt

Me evil??? I do try. I can't help it Ash you're just the most appealing little tickle toy

FrostbittenSoul 05-23-2022 07:25 AM

Appealing Little Tickle Toy <--- LOVE IT!

garder80 05-23-2022 07:28 AM

rub minty toothpaste on your clit and let it sit there for 10 mins
consider buying ben gay or tiger balm for future torture dares =)

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 05-23-2022 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul (Post 4769408)
Appealing Little Tickle Toy <--- LOVE IT!

The funny thing is that she's going to get to the point where she begs to tickle her clit with the blender brush. Not to rub it or use the vibe on it, just to use a mildly less frustrating brush to tickle it.

She used to hate the blending brush and now she begs for it all the time.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 05-23-2022 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garder80 (Post 4769413)
rub minty toothpaste on your clit and let it sit there for 10 mins
consider buying ben gay or tiger balm for future torture dares =)

Why limit yourself, get both!!

TurnToAsh 05-23-2022 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindness (Post 4769375)
I'll let her do that!

Ash: Get a single pen. Normal size. You may fuck your pussy with the pen for 30 seconds.

Was that the relief you hoped for?

The pen made me moann loudly when I inserted itt but itt wasnt thick enoughh adn teh stimulation wasnt long enoughh to sustain my initial excitementt ohgoddd that wass nowhere nearr teh relief I wass hoping forr.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4769380)
That is so nice of you!!! Maybe you are right.

Ash grab the blender brush and fuck your pussy with the handle 10 times. Once finished leave the handle up your pussy. I think that's a great place to store the brush, since we're concentrating on using the powder brush today.

....adn thiss was evenn worse the handke wass evenn thinner thann teh pen it's noww up my pussy whichh iss so wet it keeps tryign tto slide outt ohgoddd pleeeeeeeeas3 pleeeeeeease lett me fuckk my pushy wiht the dildo!!!!!

FrostbittenSoul 05-23-2022 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4769415)
The funny thing is that she's going to get to the point where she begs to tickle her clit with the blender brush. Not to rub it or use the vibe on it, just to use a mildly less frustrating brush to tickle it.

She used to hate the blending brush and now she begs for it all the time.

Really??? Looks like I missed a lot not reading the entire thread ... so she is morphing into a toy that only wants to be teased now, huh? Interesting...

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 05-23-2022 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurnToAsh (Post 4769426)
The pen made me moann loudly when I inserted itt but itt wasnt thick enoughh adn teh stimulation wasnt long enoughh to sustain my initial excitementt ohgoddd that wass nowhere nearr teh relief I wass hoping forr.....

....adn thiss was evenn worse the handke wass evenn thinner thann teh pen it's noww up my pussy whichh iss so wet it keeps tryign tto slide outt ohgoddd pleeeeeeeeas3 pleeeeeeease lett me fuckk my pushy wiht the dildo!!!!!

I think not. Besides your pussy is busy being a brush holder.

TurnToAsh 05-23-2022 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lani_122 (Post 4769386)
Press your tits against the window at the bottom edge of it and rub against it slowly going up.One you are at the 1/4 of the window hight press your nipples with thumbs against the glass and keep going up until you are standing straight and on tip of your toes.

I didd thiss..aside fromm beingg superr humiliatign againn especially withhh tryign to hump the powder brush withh my clit while i didd teh task, pressigng my nipples againsst teh glass made themm causedd a lot of frictionn adn made themm burrn as I made myy wayy up teh windoww.... theyr still burning mayy I please rubb themm??

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 05-23-2022 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul (Post 4769427)
Really??? Looks like I missed a lot not reading the entire thread ... so she is morphing into a toy that only wants to be teased now, huh? Interesting...

Oh yes, and she's able to edge and cum from anal now. You had a very nice ruined anal orgasm didn't you Ash?

TurnToAsh 05-23-2022 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4769392)
Yes, she certainly does seem to become somewhat incoherent.

Ash, move your dildo in front of your front door. Blindfold yourself and fuck ass with your dildo for 5 minutes while tickling your clit with the powder brush. Count the thrusts and give your clit 5 spanks every 100 trusts. Increase the spanks by 5 each time.

Ohgodd thankk you I finallyy get tto fuck myy ass aginn i haev attachedd teh dildo to myy front door mayy pleeeeeeeeeease I edge iff I am able to???

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 05-23-2022 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurnToAsh (Post 4769442)
Ohgodd thankk you I finallyy get tto fuck myy ass aginn i haev attachedd teh dildo to myy front door mayy pleeeeeeeeeease I edge iff I am able to???

Yes, but you must stop fucking the dildo if you begin to edge.

TurnToAsh 05-23-2022 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4769441)
Oh yes, and she's able to edge and cum from anal now. You had a very nice ruined anal orgasm didn't you Ash?

Yess yess a wonderfull unbelievablyy frustratigng ruinedd anal orgassm thatt pleased everyone adn thereforre pleasedd me.....