getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Public restroom Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100824)

toy_and_stuff 11-09-2016 03:09 PM

Wear your diaper for at least 12 hours. Take it off in a public restroom and throw it away somewhere outside that restroom.

Mandi_li 11-09-2016 04:58 PM

PISS on your barefeet in the public restroom, pic if possible

TheBigSkip 11-09-2016 06:35 PM

Cum on your feet and lick it off in a public restroom

Mine will be in the middle of the night

XOtaniaXO 11-09-2016 08:27 PM

Cum into a sink then leave

Mandi_li 11-09-2016 10:02 PM

lick your toes while pissing, in public restroom!
pic if possible :)

gunner6464 11-09-2016 10:12 PM

piss on your feet then lick them in a public bathroom

admeric 11-09-2016 11:18 PM

Pee at a urinal wearing a chastity device.

Max3000 11-10-2016 03:10 PM

Cum on the door in a restroom stall and leave it there.

26vanilla 11-10-2016 03:39 PM

Go to the stall barefoot and then stick your feet in the toilet. Then take them out and masturbate. Cum on your feet and then lick the cum off

Mandi_li 11-10-2016 06:02 PM

piss on your feet then lick them in a public bathroom
pic if you can

Arawen 11-10-2016 06:09 PM

dip your fingers in before and after use, lick them clean

Ashrubel 11-13-2016 12:16 AM

Go in the bathroom. Bring a Sharpie.

Locate the paper towels at the sinks. If there arent any, unlucky you.

Go to the stall farthest from the paper towels. (If none pick a sink thst is as far from a stall as possible)

Strip naked. Shoes and all. Put your clothes on the back of the toilet pipes. Leave the sharpie.

Leve your stall and go get paper towels. Walk do not run. (If none, go to the farthest stall away from you now, and get a wad of toilet paper.)

Place them next to the farthest sink from the stall with your clothes.

Go get your Sharpie.

Go into the stall farthestvaway from your clothes. You may close the door. Do not lock it.

Sit down and write the words CUM. - SLUT above both of your nipples.
Store your sharpie in your Ass. Do not remove it.

Begin masterbating to edge. Keep edging as often and fast as you can. You may not cum or leave until someone else enters in the bathroom. (Hope you remembered your lube!)

As soon as someone comes in, orgasm as fast as possible. Orgasm into your hand. No dribbles!

Immediately go grab your papertowels!! I Don't care where the person is! HO GET EM!!!

Boys: Whipe your cockjuice on the towels/paper right there at the sink.
Girls: Clean your dirty pussy juices right there!

Now run go get your clothes. If they went in your stall, knock and ask for them.
Keep your sharpie stowed till you get home.
Post your report in a blog post. I want details!

Dark_light30 11-13-2016 11:47 AM

Take a notebook and a pen. Now go to a stall and strip naked. Leave your clothes in that stall and move one over. You cannot get your clothes until you have written "I a a cumslut." Once for each horizontal line of your paper.

I can do a pic proof if requested for mine. Via kik

Toilet_Torture 11-14-2016 10:15 AM

Go to a bathroom with at least 2 urinials and 3 stalls. Strip naked (in stall or outside, doesn't matter). Leave ALL clothes on the ground between the 2 urinals. Go to the first stall and edge. Shuffle on the ground into the second stall. Edge. Do it for the 3rd as well. Edge and cum if you'd like. Then go get your clothes and wear them back in whatever state they are in. If someone is in a stall when you are supposed to shuffle over, you must wait until they are done.

Make mine hidden please...and nothing to do with feet.

nipple slave 11-14-2016 04:48 PM

Drink a large cup of water before you go out next,then wait until you have to pee. Then once in the bathroom find a stall and strip naked with the door locked. You may not pee until you edge 4 times then cum and eat it all.

Mine can be hidden or full public, however i am more likely to actually do hidden.