Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > PinkAvo

Conversation Between PinkAvo and ThatWeirdGuy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ThatWeirdGuy
    07-23-2022 10:03 AM
    ThatWeirdGuy
    Part 2

Pussy: squatting, kneeling, up close legs spread and bent over from behind. Soo first off she is clean shaved - gonna mark that as a negative. Personal preference I like pubic hair. Labia is very nice and 'neat' so no 'beef curtains'. Bonus in the closeups it's very wet. Hint of grool.
    Overal score: 7

Overall: Pink avo is not a model. She has very much the body of woman next door body. A little extra weight and a paunch with some love handles. No face pics so can't review that but all in all very nice.
    Final score: 7/10
  2. ThatWeirdGuy
    07-23-2022 10:02 AM
    ThatWeirdGuy
    Part 1

Okay so I'll split this into 4 sections. Breasts, Ass, Pussy and overall.

Breasts: three pics facing forward, side on and leaning forward. Breasts are large and natural with some noticeable sag. Good sized nipples and a nice colour. For large breasts there's no visible viens.
    Overall I would score her breasts 8/10

Ass: bent over, standing back to camera , side on and cheeks spread. so she has some thick thighs and when she bends over it gives her ass a nice peachy look. Standing though it's just not as shapely much softer looking. Side on shows she needs a little more firming up. A small birth mark on the left cheek. Very spankable.
    Overall ass score:7/10