Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > PinkAvo

Conversation Between PinkAvo and jk37
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. jk37
    07-20-2022 09:12 PM
    jk37
    Her ass is to die for, looking at her bent over made my cock jump a little. Such a round spankable ass! Love the birthmark and dream about running my tongue all over her behind. Bent over was definitely my favorite pose. 10/10
    Legs have some cellulite, but again not enough to make them unattractive. To be honest her knees were the only thing that didn't really appeal to me, but that was only in one pose where standing. Nice feet but didn't really get a close up. Lower extremities 7/10.
    Her arms look fit and she has nice hands as well. 9/10.
    Beautiful wavy sandy blonde hair, just long enough to cover her nipples. The up bun in one of her pics kinda turned me on, made me think she was ready for action. 9/10 for hair.
    Overall, PinkAvo is a very sexy woman and I thouroghly enjoying rating her. I just wish I would have asked for more pictures.
    I rate an 8/10 overall, and well done!
  2. jk37
    07-20-2022 09:11 PM
    jk37
    Would like to start by saying Avo was quick to respond and willing to share anything I asked for to fully rate her. I love the menu of poses and willingness to go off menu as well.
    First off her breasts are large and have great shape, I love her large areolas and perky nipples. It makes me think she was enjoying sharing and being exposed. Her breasts are just the right size wise, big but not droopy or hangers. 10/10 for breasts.
    Her stomach is chubby and the crease the middle is a turn off, but in several poses it was not noticeable and I enjoyed the curves. A little bit of a back roll and love handles, but I like some shape. 6/10 for stomach or mid section.
    I loved her cleany shaved pussy and it had a nice shape and position in standing and squatting pose. I might need a closer inspection as I didn't ask for any close ups or poses that showed her lips or spread to really see what it looks like. That's on me for not asking, so 9/10 for her vagina.

To Be continued...