Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Miep

Conversation Between Miep and Mistress Brianna
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Miep
    07-04-2018 06:52 AM
    Miep
    Mistress, may I ask you to take another look at my profile?
    I have improved a few things but despite having been on here for quite a while I'm not too good at al this. Think that is einought to give it a try and play with me or consider it or are there other things you'd like to see different?
  2. Miep
    07-04-2018 03:20 AM
    Miep
    I'm sorry Mistress. I added some information but I usually prefere to talk about the most things. I don't know if what I added is einough or if you need more information. I'm more the chatting type via kik but I shall try my best to get and hopefully deserve your attention.
    I'm also more on the shy side and therefor don't really like to present my kinks in too much detail publicly. But if you wish so, i can provide that.
  3. Mistress Brianna
    07-03-2018 06:02 PM
    Mistress Brianna
    Profile is bland and pretty empty. how am I suppose to even decide?
  4. Miep
    07-03-2018 12:14 PM
    Miep
    Hello Mistress.
    I'm looking for someone who would play with me and make me explore my kinks a bit deeper. I have had a bunch of misses now, but all became silent without any explannation at one point in the relationship(?). You seem like a good one from what i can read here. Would you maybe like to play with me? I need someone to order and dominate me a bit.