Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. youngmaster123
    12-28-2009 05:13 PM
    youngmaster123
    Sorry, I gave you the wrong email - it's [email protected]
  2. youngmaster123
    12-28-2009 03:57 PM
    youngmaster123
    Toothpaste on the pussy makes it burn, but the effects wear off after a while. For something similar, you could try itching powder - buy some, or have a look on the internet how to make some - I found one example here. Would you be interested in some more risky ideas, involving other people maybe? If you want to email me, email me here: [email protected]. I'll be looking forward to hearing how this goes.
  3. kimber
    12-28-2009 02:52 PM
    kimber
    You have such great ideas! We want to stay away from the sex though. But the toothpaste stuff sounds interesting. I never heard of that. Do you just coat the crotch panel of the panties with it? It really drives you crazy? You could also order no toilet paper usage allowed when you are wearing them. Yech! And nobody ever gets to wash them - ever! If you have us doing this for days I bet you the girl will really be watching the clock for the first chance to dump them onto somebody else. What happens to the panties at the bell? Does the girl have to wear them home? How long at home does she have to keep them on? Do you want to email?
  4. youngmaster123
    12-28-2009 12:53 PM
    youngmaster123
    If you want to make the panties really gross, you could have each of you masturbate with them in your pussies. Of course, that's not exactly safe sex I guess, but if you're all clean it should be OK. They would smell a bit with all of your pussy juices on them. Or you could coat them in toothpaste, that would make them burn. Or both! Let me know what you think.
  5. kimber
    12-28-2009 08:35 AM
    kimber
    We love your dares. Especially your hot potato idea. So as long as a girl had the panties on for 30 minutes she could go up to any of the other two and tap her on the shoulder for the switch? Even if it was minutes from the last bell? Maybe we could make the panties really gross or something too. That way it would make sense for the girl to want to get rid of them as soon as possible through the day.
    My email address is [email protected]. Thanks.