Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > PinkAvo

Conversation Between PinkAvo and jessiesexy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. jessiesexy
    07-21-2022 02:06 PM
    jessiesexy
    Ass: Good shape, especially when bent over. Thicc (with a c not a k), when bent over asshole is visible so good size but not too big. When laying down a little bubble butt but consistent with her body, could tone. Nice birthmark on cheek. 8/10

Pussy As mentioned I was lucky to see a before and after of unshaved and shaved. I prefer shaved pussy and it was quite grown out. However when shaved nice innie pussy and looked quite tight. Great job shaving from the front and bent over. Unshaved 5/10, shaved 9/10.

Will report back as we planned to utilize toys which could increase overall score.

Overall a pleasure to chat with and a lucky person to know on this site. I have to add a point for personality as well so overall 9/10.
  2. jessiesexy
    07-21-2022 02:06 PM
    jessiesexy
    I was lucky enough to chat with PinkAvo and set a task for her. She took both before and after pics being first unshaved then fully shaved. Admittedly I set a tough challenge for her, but she delivered and then some.

As others have said overall very sexy, very submissive, and accommodating. Curvy but not in a bad way. I will rate as others have below, by body part and give ratings for each and overall.

Face: Like others could not verify but I'd imagine very cute
    Upper Body: Overall good shape and toned arms. No visible tattoos or piercings 8/10

Boobs: Nice and big, surprisingly perky for their size! Nipples are proportional and point up/out. I have friends who have smaller boobs that are not as nice or perky 10/10

Stomach: Cute and curvy. If I'm nitpicking could tone it up but overall nice 7/10

Legs: Thick legs, but in a good way. Again could tone some but overall good shape and nice calves 7/10