Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > PinkAvo

Conversation Between PinkAvo and HumbleSteve
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. HumbleSteve
    04-26-2022 09:25 AM
    HumbleSteve
    Review part 1/2:

Delighted by the opportunity to inspect this piece.

She reacted timely to my request for inspection, within a few hours. Since she was not able to be inspected via live pictures at the time, I was given the option for inspection through some existing pictures. That was fine by me and good of her to give me options. Her reactions were very swift and she seems to be very submissive. Conversation wise 9/10

I received 3 pictures. In the first she is kneeling with her legs slightly spread. In the second she is bent over, while leaning against a wall. In the last picture she's bent over while spreading her ass cheeks. That picture was a bit off in the lighting department around the important details. She made up for that by sending another picture with better lighting in the same position, however her pussy is stuffed with some kind of cloth, how kinky! Pictures provided 8/10
  2. HumbleSteve
    04-26-2022 09:24 AM
    HumbleSteve
    Review part 2/2:

About her body, as I'm a boobs guy I start with her tits. She has pretty big tits with nice perky nipples. From the picture her tits look pretty firm, would love to be able to verify that haha. However her tits are a bit large to my taste. Her ass looks to be perfect in proportion with the rest of her body and is nicely shaped. Would love to spank her. Her intimate parts look very nice and tight. Quite fuckable if you ask me. She's not cleanly shaven, but decently trimmed. I prefer silky smooth. Body 7/10 mostly due to my personal preference.

Overall 24/30