Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > WeepingWillow

Conversation Between WeepingWillow and Mistress Brianna
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. WeepingWillow
    09-07-2018 10:02 AM
    WeepingWillow
    Thank you so much for your friend request Mistress. I'm extremely excited to have you as a friend Mistress Brianna. xx
  2. WeepingWillow
    05-31-2018 12:27 PM
    WeepingWillow
    Yes Mistress Brianna. I forgot to tell you, I got a prostate massager too. It vibrates and has a remote control. I just love the way it slips in and buzzes in my pussy, so yummy. xx
  3. Mistress Brianna
    05-30-2018 11:40 AM
    Mistress Brianna
    Glad to hear you got two plugs. better practice stretching that pussy with your fingers and wear it often.
  4. WeepingWillow
    05-21-2018 02:05 PM
    WeepingWillow
    Hi Mistress Brianna. I had the house to myself for a few days and I was able to order 2 buttplugs. I wanted to order more but I had to prioritize at such short notice. At least I have some toys now though I suppose. I am really struggling with the plugs at the moment. The glass one is only small, but I really struggle to get it in, and the other rubber one is way to big for me. I'm still so tight, I think I need a lot of training yet.
  5. WeepingWillow
    02-22-2018 11:13 AM
    WeepingWillow
    I would, but unfortunately I still live at home with my family and it would be extremely difficult to have anything delivered without someone seeing it.
  6. Mistress Brianna
    02-22-2018 07:10 AM
    Mistress Brianna
    I read that you don't have any toys... that's such a shame. Pick out 5 dildos, 5 gags, and 5 outfits off amazon or a similar site. I'll pick one from each category for you as a task.