Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Hailey_bear

Conversation Between Hailey_bear and ThatWeirdGuy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ThatWeirdGuy
    08-08-2022 08:38 AM
    ThatWeirdGuy
    Part 2:
    Pussy: Well here we have some problems. She's shaved/waxed so it's all nice and bare.... But given her overal body shape this doesn't do her any favours. I'll explain in the overall section.
    To be crude she has a hell of a set of "beef curtains." They hang low when she is naked and had her knees spread. Nice shade of pink but her clits on the big side... Something to "chew" on I suppose.

Overall: skinny and boring.... Her hips could be wider and her tits should be bigger. Combine this with the bald cunt and you a woman who looks like a girl. Her ribs are clearly visible in one pic proof that she is just too scrawny. Get her a sandwich , boob job and some grown up hair and there might be something to work with!
  2. ThatWeirdGuy
    08-08-2022 08:37 AM
    ThatWeirdGuy
    Part1 :
    Okay so this Rating was requested to have a humiliating(but honest) slant. I'll split this into 4 sections tits, ass, cunt and overall.

Tits: In the pictures sent Hailey has an average (boring) sized breasts nothing truelly attention grabbing. Her left areaola is significantly larger than her right. Her nipples themselves are pretty small and even though she's not that big there is signs of sagging even in her early twenties. Laying down her left tit wants to fill her armpit... Or it would if it was big enough.

Ass: small and firm looking no cellulite so that's a bonus. Looks tight probably doesn't take much cock up the ass. I'm guessing she's the type to freak out out of fear it would hurt.