Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Hailey_bear

Conversation Between Hailey_bear and Geluvir
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Geluvir
    08-08-2022 08:25 AM
    Geluvir
    Face/Feet N/A - neither were provided in the 4 pictures I received (and to be honest I’m not a feet person so I couldn’t comment) as is her right not to do so. I will comment however that she is short haired which I think fits her body type quite well so I think she would likely be incredible cute ^^

Overall 8/10 - I want to give more, I do, anyone who she plays with or shares with will consider themselves lucky I guarantee, but I find myself pulling back slightly as to remain genuine and honest in my rating.

I hope Hailey deems is worthy to play with more in future and a big thank you to her for participating this far ^^
  2. Geluvir
    08-08-2022 08:24 AM
    Geluvir
    Ass 8/10 - have to admit this isn’t what I’m about so I have an amateurs opinion on this. It’s in perfectly proportion, nicely smooth and curved but as mentioned before the slightly too thinness to me means that she hasn’t got quite the fullness you might want. Smackable but probably limited in bounce potential.

Pussy 7/10 - while this has the lowest rating, Hailey’s pussy is by no mean unattractive. It’s a lovely pink and you’d be damn sure to want to bury your face in it, but her larger, messy labia is such a juxtaposition to how neat and tight the rest of her body is that it loses it’s attractiveness and makes it seem like she wouldn’t be very tight. Some of you might find the idea exciting however, probably worth determining for yourself.
  3. Geluvir
    08-08-2022 08:24 AM
    Geluvir
    As per the ‘Inspection and PUBLIC rating’ thread, I feel as though I should let you all know the results of my inspection!

General body 9/10 - Hailey keeps herself fit as is evidenced by how slender she is, honestly I would love to give a perfect score for this, my only thing being that the outline of her ribs is a bit pronounced and is therefore a little thin in my opinion. But honestly she is damn near perfect in this regard!

Tits 8/10 - this was a hard one for me, she has a perfect size in proportion to her slender body and slightly different sized areole which lend a charming cuteness. She sent me a picture both pain down where they looked spectacular, and in a kneel position that revealed their slightly different shapes that I also felt was kind of charming. Only issue here being that they slightly sag and drift apart, detracting from the perkiness she shows elsewhere.

(More to come, hit character limit)